Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (39079 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / A Great Opportunity For A Business Person Living In Osun State,Get 50% profit / As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by ixime: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Honest people don't become rich in Nigeria. They are only rich in regrets for not taking a golden opportunity.

To be rich in Nigeria, you must wallow in corruption!

Trust me, you don't want to know how to become rich in Nigeria.

You could try any of the following though:

- Ritual
- Sales of human parts
- Yahoo yahoo
- Armed Robbery
- Kidnapping
- Drugs peddling
- Career in politics

guy be innovative if mark Zuckerberg thought like dat will dere be Facebook don't decieve ur self with negativity
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by savagefinder: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Honest people don't become rich in Nigeria. They are only rich in regrets for not taking a golden opportunity.

- Ritual
- Sales of human parts
- Yahoo yahoo
- Armed Robbery
- Kidnapping
- Drugs peddling
- Career in politics

Tayo oviosu-founder of paga
Victor asemota-raised $10 million (3 trillion naira)
Kola Aina.
Mark Essien
Seun osewa

These are examples of people in the tech industry that have an average networth of $1million..

You can make it, you just have to be smart and don't think certificate or "Hardwork" alone can make you rich

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by DeWorlex45(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2017
savagefinder:

Tayo oviosu-founder of paga
Victor asemota-raised $10 million (3 trillion naira)
Kola Aina.
Mark Essien
Seun osewa

These are examples of people in the tech industry that have an average networth of $1million..

You can make it, you just have to be smart and don't think certificate or "Hardwork" alone can make you rich
Well said sir, u got it. BTW, i doubt if $10m is really #3trillion, it should be arround #3.6billion.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by henryhemon(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2017
brainpulse:
If you are living your life to become rich, you will never become wealthy. You will engage in all atrocities, rituals, illegal and criminal life styles and will never become happy. (A lot of rich men are dying in silence, with regrets and emptiness)

But if you live your life one at a time, happy, finding something that makes you fulfil, not looking for so much but contempt and adding values to life, you will realised you have passed the stage of been rich to wealthy and much more happy with your life.

Wahali. This is truth that should be taken to the bank.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nkcells(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2017
Join Own Your Life Campaign, that way u can work your way out to your dream life.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2017
BECOME A TECH STARTUP CEO I CAN OFFER YOU
APP DEVELOPMENT WITH FREE TUTORIAL, FREE BLOG, FREE HOSTING, FREE DOMAIN, FREE BUSINESS DEVELOPER, FREE GRAPHICS SESSION. call now to start your tech project 07067212537
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Veeflow(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2017
I need 5million grin
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by SRK1(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2017
It’s a new dawn for professional writers! Top ghostwriting agency is offering to pay really good rates!!

Are you a professional writer with experience writing successful ebooks or sales ads? Do you know how to write witty contents and original articles from the dome? You are needed at our writing firm.

Our operation is over the internet. We are willing to offer cool rates, but not unrealistic rates.

Typically, we send you the job, you complete it, we send to our clients for approval, and we transfer your payment to you!

This offer is for:
 Writers who can produce contents that will need little to no proofreading
 Professionals that won’t expect unrealistic rates
 Professionals who can produce original contents from the top and not by spinning

Send us a message now at mavenwriter02@gmail.com to begin!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Donald3d:
grin grin
It's simple create a product or service people can't do without
Be consistent
Be persistent
Be resilient
Be smart
Use technology as much as possible
You go make am

Help me make my own money , i dey try raise money for my startup support my ministry grin :
Christmas giveaway to boost your business !!
Website ,plus free hosting ,plus free domain ,plus
free 100 copies of business card all for you at just
30k kpere !!
Check out a site i built recently
www.hubertagro.com

Wow,bros how much millions/billions have you made?with your knowledge,I bet you are a millionaire at least.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Emmyk(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Am sorry but this is bullshit. There are lots of honest rich people in Nigeria. Op the best way to become rich in Nigeria is the same way to become rich anywhere else in the world. You sell a business or service that people need at prices that people can afford. It's not rocket science.
You've said it all. ☺
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by savagefinder: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
DeWorlex45:
Well said sir, u got it. BTW, i doubt if $10m is really #3trillion, it should be arround #3.6billion.

Okay.

$1m equals 360m naira.. Yep.. You were right..

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by savagefinder: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
euromilion:

Wow,bros how much millions/billions have you made?with your knowledge,I bet you are a millionaire at least.
we don't work with overnight success.. That's the mentality we use in working towards success.. So if he doesn't have the 1m naira.. He is on the right track.. Now are u?
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by bionixs: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sirheny007:

Man, you must be damn outta your mind.
Who is man to curse a fellow man?
You perfectly misunderstood me. Are those men not billionaires?
Do they have other business apart from their churches?
If you want to be as rich as them, is it not wise to open your own ministry or church so to speak??
God's business is the real business. It is biblical. When they could not clothe themselves,older likes of you cajoled the as poor as church church. Today they are wealthy,you still complain. What is your problem. Did you make them billionires? Are you efcc or graft agent? How is it a sin,pastor becoming a billionire. Many of them have other businesses not full time. If your money isnt involved,MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Caleb5: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Shaw007:
first of all, forgot any "get rich quick" schemes, the only person thats gets rich quick is the one who set up the scheme

Now, get a smartphone or a laptop,
get internet connection,
Learn how the stock market and foreign exchange market works
set up shop as a private investor, the beauty of it is that you can work from any where

with time you can even set up bots to work for you.

AND NO, don't do yahoo, unless you'd do just about anything to get money, defrauding people is not the way to go.
You trade fx?
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Shaw007(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Caleb5:

You trade fx?
yes, Caleb
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Caleb5: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Shaw007:
yes, Caleb
Can we connect please?
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2017
savagefinder:
we don't work with overnight success.. That's the mentality we use in working towards success.. So if he doesn't have the 1m naira.. He is on the right track.. Now are u?

I couldn't comprehend your write up sir,but sometimes something's are easier said than done.

I think the op was right in his assertions,to make big genuinely in Nigeria you'll need have a political godfather for backing,am sorry to differ.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by savagefinder: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2017
euromilion:

I couldn't comprehend your write up sir,but sometimes something's are easier said than done.

I think the op was right in his assertions,to make big genuinely in Nigeria you'll need have a political godfather for backing,am sorry to differ.

Check the founders of paga, konga, jobberman, interswitch, hotels.ng, wakanow.com and you will see that these multi millionaires are average guys like you who came up with brilliant ideas and made it to the top..
You don't have to be backed by a God father to make it.. You just need to use your sense to make it

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2017
You are right... nobody can become rich except for political godfather.

euromilion:

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Yes you are right.

UbanmeUdie:
shocked

- Ritual
- Sales of human parts
- Yahoo yahoo
- Armed Robbery
- Kidnapping
- Drugs peddling
- Career in politics

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
savagefinder:

Check the founders of paga, konga, jobberman, interswitch, hotels.ng, wakanow.com and you will see that these multi millionaires are average guys like you who came up with brilliant ideas and made it to the top..
You don't have to be backed by a God father to make it.. You just need to use your sense to make it

Bros there's nothing brilliant about those ideas,those guys already had money,they simply took what they saw in developed countries to Nigeria.

Those wasn't their ideas,they copied it from uk,us and others,I could've done the same thing if I wanted,it's just That I hate Nigeria,and FYI am already a billionaire by Nigerian standards,there's no way I could 've done it if I was in Nigeria,anyways GL with yr hustle and I hope that you find that thing Nigerians need soon.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by savagefinder: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
euromilion:

Bros there's nothing brilliant about those ideas,those guys already had money,they simply took what they saw in developed countries to Nigeria.

Those wasn't their ideas,they copied it from uk,us and others,I could've done the same thing if I wanted,it's just That I hate Nigeria,and FYI am already a billionaire by Nigerian standards,there's no way I've done it I was in Nigeria,anyways GL with yr hustle and I hope that you find that thing Nigerians need soon.
jobberman was the first of its kind but targeted at Nigerians (tell me a predecessor to it and I will wait) .. Konga came with pay on delivery. Those wasn't their ideas is just a pile load of crap.. If you really could do it, you would have done it but you can't and your only excuse is what you are using to console yourself.

If you are a so called billionaire and it's sad to say that you got it through fraudulent means from your stance..

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Stycon(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's possible to amass legit wealthy.

First thing is to find a need that you can meet at an affordable price and a good bottom line (profit).

Then create a system around it that can make you more money without your active involvement.

It could be in

- Tech space
- Oil and gas space
- Agric Space
- Real Estate Space, etc.

- buy more assets (things that bring money in) and less liabilities (things that takes money out)

You may also wanna go into paper asset or more risky investments - depending on your risk appetite.

Once, you've proven the system to be a cash generating one, then go for "good debt" - a debt that others will pay for.

Or alternatively go for other people's fund- equity- choose whichever fit best.

This will help you make more money...most times it's a game of volume...#expansion

And yeah! it starts with your mindset... and a "viable IDEA"

Ofcourse, you can start side by side with your earned income...but to be wealthy, you've gat to consider passive income/investment.

...and eventually you'll get to a point where you've gat to quit your salary paying job and face your wealth building venture.

Unfortunately, many people couldn't make this transition because of fear.

As it is hard for a carmel to pass through the nose of a needle, that's how hard it is for a salary earners to become wealthy- if not for anything, tax is one of the thing that will limit you!

Note: it's not a one-way thing but then this is a synopsis of way to work around creating wealth.

Yeah! It's not this easy! And yes! there is more and yes! you can only copy principles...

Everyone has to find his/her unique way to create wealth.

And the beauty of it is: everyone can!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Shaw007(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Caleb5:

Can we connect please?
i mailed you
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Stycon:
It's possible to amass legit wealthy.

First thing is to find a need that you can meet at an affordable price and a good bottom line (profit).

Then create a system around it that can make you more money without your active involvement.

It could be in

- Tech space
- Oil and gas space
- Agric Space
- Real Estate Space, etc.

- buy more assets (things that bring money in) and less liabilities (things that takes money out)

You may also wanna go into paper asset or more risky investments - depending on your risk appetite.

Once, you've proven the system to be a cash generating one, then go for "good debt" - a debt that others will pay for.

Or alternatively go for other people's fund- equity- choose whichever fit best.

This will help you make more money...most times it's a game of volume...#expansion

And yeah! it starts with your mindset... and a "viable IDEA"

Ofcourse, you can start side by side with your earned income...but to be wealthy, you've gat to consider passive income/investment.

...and eventually you'll get to a point where you've gat to quit your salary paying job and face your wealth building venture.

Unfortunately, many people couldn't make this transition because of fear.

As it is hard for a carmel to pass through the nose of a needle, that's how hard it is for a salary earners to become wealthy- if not for anything, tax is one of the thing that will limit you!

Note: it's not a one-way thing but then this is a synopsis of way to work around creating wealth.

Yeah! It's not this easy! And yes! there is more and yes! you can only copy principles...

Everyone has to find his/her unique way to create wealth.

you made my day with this point... God bless the womb that birth you...
this is the key to success

And the beauty of it is: everyone can!
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Futureinvestors(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Ugosample(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
danthamccoy:
I love all the poverty mentality people saying you cannot become wealthy following a straight path in Nigeria. Whatever consoles you and helps you sleep at night fellas.

I don't blame people who say that tho

they have their reasons
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Ugosample(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
euromilion:

Those wasn't their ideas,they copied it from uk,us and others,I could've done the same thing if I wanted,it's just That I hate Nigeria,and FYI am already a billionaire by Nigerian standards,there's no way I could 've done it if I was in Nigeria,anyways GL with yr hustle and I hope that you find that thing Nigerians need soon.

interesting
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by danthamccoy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ugosample:

I don't blame people who say that tho

they have their reasons
And their reasons are wrong. There are lots of people who are legitimately wealthy in this country.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Ugosample(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
danthamccoy:

And their reasons are wrong. There are lots of people who are legitimately wealthy in this country.

I will not agree 100% tho with "lots of people"

Most people who are wealthy in Nigeria have dipped their hands into one shady thing or the other

Take that from me.

Though the room to succeed without doing shady stuff is there, the room is narrow.

You will most likely bribe, cheat, counterfeit, front for someone, run powder business (if you know what I mean) amongst others (getting a contract from the gov't, running a smuggling racket, etc)

The main room to succeed in Nigeria is if you have carved a niche for yourself on the cyberspace, and a few other millennial opportunities

Apart from that, good luck to you.

that's me being realistic

You really think you can pull N500m just like that cheesy grin

I laugh
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by danthamccoy(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Ugosample:

I will not agree 100% tho with "lots of people"

Most people who are wealthy in Nigeria have dipped their hands into one shady thing or the other

Take that from me.

Though the room to succeed without doing shady stuff is there, the room is narrow.

You will most likely bribe, cheat, counterfeit, front for someone, run powder business (if you know what I mean) amongst others (getting a contract from the gov't, running a smuggling racket, etc)

The main room to succeed in Nigeria is if you have carved a niche for yourself on the cyberspace, and a few other millennial opportunities

Apart from that, good luck to you.

that's me being realistic

You really think you can pull N500m just like that cheesy grin

I laugh
Okay. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Ugosample(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2018
danthamccoy:
Okay. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
I don talk my own
You take it or leave it is up to you tongue
Those of us who know know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video) / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.