Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (39173 Views)

5 Activities You Must Give Up To Become Rich. / A Great Opportunity For A Business Person Living In Osun State,Get 50% profit / As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Welcomme: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

Let me tell you rules I follow. I'm yet to be super rich but I know God is taking me beyond that level.
I pay myself first from every profit I make. It means I save a lot
I don't just keep my savings sleeping in the bank doing nothing with peanut interest. I invest and 90% of the time do business that are low risk. The highest risk I can take in business is if things go south my capital is secured. I'll never do a business with 100% profit but my capital can become zero if problem happens
I give to Caesar what belongs to him and to God what belongs to him.
I look for needs around me & provide solutions. I attach monetary value to it, work diligently and patiently build it up.

P.s I started from no where as a matter of fact my first job which I spent the longest duration was six months with a salary less than 30k year 2012 in Akure. Spent less than a month in the second job at Sumal foods in Ibadan as QC. Resigned when I got offer letter telling me I'm only worth 27k as a graduate of biochemistry wey my eyes know wetin I see cramming all those two pages pathway. Today I earn in millions and I keep following all my rules.
Bro pls can u mentor me.....You can helping by sending your number to my email Adewalep4@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Welcomme: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rays123:

Lolz. Your dead right. Am just a fresh graduate who got business idea that requires 150k start up capital. The business idea is "Providing Financial Inclusion Services" Should you want to check out my business proposal, kindly holla me via the phone number above so I can send you a PDF copy. Your helping a broke guy. Best Regards
Send it to this my address Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by bionixs: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Am sorry but this is bullshit. There are lots of honest rich people in Nigeria. Op the best way to become rich in Nigeria is the same way to become rich anywhere else in the world. You sell a business or service that people need at prices that people can afford. It's not rocket science.
God bless you sir
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Honest people don't become rich in Nigeria. They are only rich in regrets for not taking a golden opportunity.

To be rich in Nigeria, you must wallow in corruption!

Trust me, you don't want to know how to become rich in Nigeria.

You could try any of the following though:

- Ritual
- Sales of human parts
- Yahoo yahoo
- Armed Robbery
- Kidnapping
- Drugs peddling
- Career in politics

- u forgot to add one which is fake prophet/pastor

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by bionixs: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sirheny007:
What i am saying is;
You cannot become Dangote, Otedola, Uba, Orange drugs, Tinubu, without engaging in a financial crime of some sort provided you are in Nigeria.
Now, this is a fact.

BTW:
There are other 'Less Criminal" avenues like opening a 'Church' or 'Ministry'
Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Lazarus Muoka are all billionaires.
It is a sacrilege to refer to them as pastors.
angry
if they have stolen a dime, I mean a dime from you, then you are right. if other wise, you will live and die a CURSED man
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
babadee1:

There is no country in this world where anybody becomes rich through earning salary alone. People become rich through doing business, through making investments and maybe through winning the lottery. Inventing new useful technologies is another way in more developed countries.
Not to forget using your talents, like those in the music industry for example.
you are very correct. do u know, by doing your own business your growth and income is unlimited and unpredictable where as salary income. salary put you in a circle your boss and colleagues knows what you can afford
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by chuksisaac: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
The first step towards sustainable wealth is forgetting about working as a salary earner,,,forget that,shii,,,,,,its a vicious cycle,,,,you could only get rich,through exploiting the ownership of the means of production,,,,those are the basic tenets of worldwide capitalism,,,,,get capital,,employ labour,,and enjoy the surplus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by immaq8(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Just join MMM
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by fxlagoo: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Shaw007:
first of all, forgot any "get rich quick" schemes, the only person thats gets rich quick is the one who set up the scheme

Now, get a smartphone or a laptop,
get internet connection,
Learn how the stock market and foreign exchange market works
set up shop as a private investor, the beauty of it is that you can work from any where

with time you can even set up bots to work for you.

AND NO, don't do yahoo, unless you'd do just about anything to get money, defrauding people is not the way to go.

Wow , cool... I'll keep forex trading till the day that I die...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Honest people don't become rich in Nigeria. They are only rich in regrets for not taking a golden opportunity.

Trust me, you don't want to know how to become rich in Nigeria. Boss oil dy your head

- Ritual
- Sales of human parts
- Yahoo yahoo
- Armed Robbery
- Kidnapping
- Drugs peddling
- Career in politics

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
with the power of bet9ja or Merrybet and adequate loan from bank to starts bizness or become a pastor and start collecting tithe from people don't allow daddy freeze to know about your church oo and do deliverance u should be able to make it or better still go illegal start doing rituals,steal,kidnap,drugs & Marijuana, Ammunitions ...or better still again find a way to acquire money and invest in real estate, oil sector, purchase land & property if u cannot do all this start duping people like yahoo plus or start ponzi scheme like shegey mavrodic

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by erobes: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
DON'T EVER BORROW/LEND MONEY FROM/TO PEOPLE...

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
theapeman:
well! the thought of you becoming rich will never your dream come true base on your selfish interest to buy things and spend on one foolish woman!

most of the the legitimate Rich men you see have a thought of investment and exploring the area of human's lack.

your type of rich quick mentality never make it in life and ended up doing shady business. undecided

what you should be aiming is to be successful on what you are doing.

if I should give you 30bn, you will still be as poor as a pig because you got no management skill and how to invest but rather thinking of the latest cars and fvcking a bloody dirty women undecided

give an first
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=victoronyekwelu post=62475001][/quote] baba u are forgetting become a pastor of church and start doing deliverance that pays

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
post=62470063:
QUESTION OF THE YEAR!!!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If so, check our signature ......
oga for every post haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Shaw007:
first of all, forgot any "get rich quick" schemes, the only person thats gets rich quick is the one who set up the scheme

Now, get a smartphone or a laptop,
get internet connection,
Learn how the stock market and foreign exchange market works
set up shop as a private investor, the beauty of it is that you can work from any where

with time you can even set up bots to work for you.

AND NO, don't do yahoo, unless you'd do just about anything to get money, defrauding people is not the way to go.
Oga go and sit down is it sand I will use to buy this monitors

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Welcomme:
Bro pls can u mentor me.. I have roaming the street since I graduated but nothing nothing...You can helping by sending your number to my email Adewalep4@gmail.com
Keep following the business thread & technology market. Never follow any HYIP or get rich quick scheme that will lead you to abject poverty
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by poweredcom(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
the best way is to do ...living things ...se ase
OK after DAT notin
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
sprintscr7:

You want to learn yet you insult freely? Lols
I started importation after reading first season of DIY importation thread 100 pages using a borrowed Nokia X1-00 from my younger sister wey just finish secondary school yet I be graduate. Make I keep quiet & be looking

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Worksunlimited: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't worry Buhari is wrestling with corruption, very soon e go better grin

We have been hearing this since 1985.. 32years down the line and we are living life like we are in the year 1700..
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

You want to learn yet you insult freely? Lols
I started importation after reading first season of DIY importation thread 100 pages using a borrowed Nokia X1-00 from my younger sister wey just finish secondary school yet I be graduate. Make I keep quiet & be looking
so are u a billionaire now after using X2-00 to start importation bizness Oga go and sit down...
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by olabs201(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin. Only few can relate

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by consultancy: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Trust me, you don't want to know how to become rich in Nigeria.

- Ritual
- Sales of human parts
- Yahoo yahoo
- Armed Robbery
- Kidnapping
- Drugs peddling
- Career in politics

forgot to add: become a pastor
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by franzis(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
No one can earn a billion naira honestly - Franzis

Argue with ur ancestors....

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
translux:
Interesting...
LIST OF MINIMUM WAGES BY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
1. Nigeria - $38 (N18,000).
2. Algeria - $175 (N83,000).
3. Belgium - $1,738 (N810,000).
4. Cameroun - 36, 270CFA ($75) N38,000.
5. Chad - $120 (N60,000).
6. Denmark - $1,820 (N900,000).
7. Libya - $430 (N190,000).
8. Japan - $1000 (N450,000).
9. Cote D'ivoire -36,607CFA $72.
10. New Zealand -$3,187 (N1.4m).
11. Luxemburg - $2,500 (N1.1m).
12. Spain - $760. (N300,000).
13. Switzerland - $5,620 - N2.5m.
14. USA - $11 per hour.
Ironically, Nigeria politicians earn the highest salaries the whole world. In Luxemburg where minimum wage is $2,500, their lawmakers are paid $7,400. In Libya where minimum wage is $430, law-makers earn $3000. In Nigeria where minimum wage is $38 (N18,000), law-makers earn $65,000 (N29m).
How long will this continue

Don't stop sharing till it reaches our politicians maybe that will change something. This country must change for real! Share!!!
starting a movement next year to change Nigeria 2019 there must be a change
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by spartacus11(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
sprintscr7:

I see systems i fear

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by NotComplaining: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Firstly, salary earners are not known for being rich or getting rich, no matter where you live in the world. Salary earners make enough to get by.

How can one sustain a family and still have enough to buy a range rover?

When you look at the Western financial model you find it riddled with debt. In fact the economies over there are debt economies. People take out loans for almost everything, even for a holiday. People who live according to their means are frowned upon and called frugal, misers.

Nigeria is actually better than many of those countries.

Imagine inheriting a mortgage or being told your home now belongs to the bank after the death of your parents because instead of paying the mortgage they were only paying the interest, just to keep the roof over their heads...

Average European citizens rarely own their homes outright, despite what you see on tv. Most even re-motgage before completing the payments for first mortgage. The percentage of actual home owners will scare you and the age bracket of these owners will put you to bed.

In nigeria it is still possible to own a home; you buy cheap land, get planning permission and off you go to live a mortgage free life.

The key to making it anywhere in the world, the way you see it in the movies is Loan or credit. Big men take out big loans. The only difference between Africa and the West is that loan conditions are strictly followed in the West whereas Africans bribe the loan officer even the judiciary arbitrating the case.

To be rich you need a loan, and to get a loan you need connections. This is why parents spend so much money sending their children to top schools, to rub shoulders with the affluent.

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Deo1986(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
It depends on what you meant by rich. If it your perception of rich is all about owning latest cars, gigantic houses, jets and fat account then Balzac comes to mind, you know what he said? 'behind every great fortune, there is a crime'. If on the other hand, like i would suggest you look at riches as a state of the mind, you'll need to learn contentment and be happy with what you have no ,matter how little,eschew envy and be proud of who you are everyone is unique. You know what Seneca said 'everyone is but a sentry at his own post'.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
oga for every post haba

The more it goes, the merrier bro.
Thank God it caught your attention also!
Smile!!
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by dataking: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bitcoin/ altcoin trading. Its the greatest wealth distribution on planet earth at the moment. You can make 10million Naira profit in a single day and more on a 2million Naira capital investment. That’s x5 returns. Those that are in the game can relate. Whatsapp if you got real quid 08033617489.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by MCzubby247(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:

hello bro. pls im very interested in travelling to phillipines and work. pls is there a place we can talk privately? God bless.
I can give you a teaching jobs in central asia

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by HeirApparent(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Magnoliaa:
.....All you'll ever need to be rich (and successful) is in your MIND and knowing yourself.....

It's not a Nigerian/african thing to be poor and it's not an American/first world thing to be rich...: )

If this is the way u think routinely, and not mere rhetorics, then I am refreshed to know that there's still hope for our generation with people like you around!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.