Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding (921 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by Biafrareform(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Met a lady this morning who came to the office for counseling.

She shared with me that her guy beat up lately leaving her with bandage on her forehead.
They are getting married tomorrow but she said she can't continue with the wedding.
According to her, the guy has been beating her before, but promised not to do it again.
She has met her parents and they told her they can't call it off cos is a disgrace to them as cards has been shared and everything ready.

She is confused
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by Skyfornia(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2017
Yeye dey smell..the lady is wicked, why did she wait until the last minute before thinking of this decision? And the guy must have spent enough for the wedding.

Anyway, it is a pay back to the guy..for beating a lady.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by myboy2010(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2017
please let her call it off and get married to me....
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by asksteve(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
She is mad for being confused.
If he can leave u in dat state when he has not done d needful, imagine wat u'l experience after ur wedding.
Hell will b beta dan ur home.
Forgive n let go n regret 4 d rest of ur life.
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by GraveMan(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2017
U Dey Date Person Wey Dey Beat You Like Punch Bag, U No Quit. He Beg U, U Continue Again.. U Were Even Stupid Enuf To Accept A Proposal From Sum1 Who U Knw He Can Beat U To Death. A Killer Man
Sis Na U Use Ur Hand Dig Ur Own Grave.
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by madridguy(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2017
There is room for divorce after wedding.
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by MaryBenn(f): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
It's either the dude's got MONEY or his D#CK is soooo good....

grin grin cheesy
She couldn't call it off all the while he was beating her na today? Nonsense. Getting married for the wrong reasons.
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by izaray(f): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Why is she even confused now sad She made the mistake already. But they are many ways to handle this affter the wed'g nah sad

She should just go on with d wed'g tomorrow. Thanks giving sunday, then Monday direct to court for a divorce. Na it go even pain d guy pass undecided
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by marshalldgreat(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmm She should call it off...before the guy kills her o... What nonsense
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Ladies always quick to complain how their guy hit them without telling you the cause. There's no smoke without fire. No guy drive joy in beating his lady but the ladies should control their tongue. That was why I broke with my ex, her mouth contains poisonous venom
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by Belafonte(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Good for her. Better to live healthy single than die prematurely married.
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by Joislim(f): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Ladies always quick to complain how their guy hit them without telling you the cause. There's no smoke without fire. No guy drive joy in beating his lady but the ladies should control their tongue. That was why I broke with my ex, her mouth contains poisonous venom
A chronic wife beater derives joy in beating a woman.

The lady should call off the wedding, I wonder why she waited this long.
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Joislim:
A chronic wife beater derives joy in beating a woman.

The lady should call off the wedding, I wonder why she waited this long.
Nothing like that
Re: She Wants To Call Off The Marriage A Day To The Wedding by Adaumunocha(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Disgrace to her family? Some families can be so insensitive and selfish. Her life trumps any nonse family disgrace.

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At A Female Corper’s Butts In Camp Goes Viral / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.