Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (58118 Views)

As I Was Smashing One Girl / Young Nigerian Guys Should Date Only One Girl - Let Me Explain Why / I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by internetpo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ode! You are
not communicating. na by force to take her to shoprite?

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by wtfcoded: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
seunmsg:
After all the hustling, we still need someone to enjoy the money with us. Yoruba's would say "Ise lose dase, owo ose dano". Meaning, you can do the work alone, you can't spend the money alone.
the owambe people.
U pple eat money without thinking about tomorrow.
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by suave30: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by romeorailss: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. That one follow. Some babes no care o, them dey tax shoemaker join. I remember one guy who told a friend, his father was a former minister of labour yearsssss ago. Turned out his father was chairman of some labourers union. They married and fell apart.

Dude did lots of packaging and she fell for it...good for her.
The attached pic is what she expected and what she got cheesy

Me I won't lie to u and I won't tell u lies. Though I have never seen your face but sth tells me u carry yansh and ur pulchritude is overwhelming. I don't know if it's the Holy Spirit ministering to me.

I'm ugly and just too black but charming and funny .
Please marry me and let me take u to Paradise Island cry

angry
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by emonkey(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is serious. A Nigerian guy took to Facebook to share pictures of him hustling as a laborer in order to make ends meet. The young man revealed his displeasure with ladies who will "drag" him to Shoprite to spend on them after going through all this sufferings.

After sharing his hustling photos on Facebook, the young man wrote;

So after all this sufferings na im one yeye girl like that is dragging me to a shoprite. Hmmmmmmmmm Aunty if I slap you eeh. Na unripe thunder with block go fall on you there. Guys Hope Am saying your mind?

Girls are we communicating??

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/laborer-laments-dragged-shoprite-hustle-photos.html

Come on, work joor. Lazy man.
What else is there to spend money on other than your woman ? Abi you want to be doing something for free ? Why are you making irresponsible posts upandan ? angry angry
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by correctguy101(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. That one follow. Some babes no care o, them dey tax shoemaker join. I remember one guy who told a friend, his father was a former minister of labour yearsssss ago. Turned out his father was chairman of some labourers union. They married and fell apart.

Lols....

That's one thing some people don't get.....

It's not criminal to be broke..... Having money or not, girl wey go rush you go still rush you and even take care of you ...... cheesy

The only problem I'll have with myself is if I stay broke for too long a time.. Even myself will be inconvenienced.... undecided
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Daeylar(f): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Too many men babies complaining everywhere these days, if they ask you to go to shoprite,
say no and move on, why come and cry about it online?

2 Likes

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by bart10: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Safiaa(f): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Too many men babies complaining everywhere these days if they ask you to go to shoprite
say no and move on, why come and cry about it online?

Im honestly wondering if they put a gun to his head. Some guys just cant take responsibility for their action.

1 Like

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
It's not compulsory to go with any woman to shoprite....
Don't blame the women,it's your fellow men that spoilt them.

The other men didn't teach them such. The problem is brought about by poor values we have in our society.... Largely caused by Poverty.
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by FTrebirth(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
this one just wants to cause a little media buzz. it's possible the poster is not the same hustling guy in the picture.

1 Like

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by ReinaFarine: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
so u wey no dey sell akara, na where dem dey carry u go?

Who tell you say I no dey sell akara?
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Montez90: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chiefheywhy Na wetin you suppose dey do be this o
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by toyoC1(f): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
oloshos be like...before nko ?

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Jideloye(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
his dab style for his fb pix sef is fearing me sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by iamdapsyj(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

This really cracked me up. The funny thing is, she will be making moves to go go back to the dumped boy friend. Some girls and money ehn!!
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by eniorisha(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mr Luke is still warning up. Lol. By the time u get into hard labour, u forget to snap pics sef, let alone posting on Fb nor chase ladies.

i did worse for over 10 years after secondary school. From farm labour , to building labour and above all carried heavy & malodorous loads on head for people for many years.

All thru DT time, no female friends at all
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
eniorisha:
Mr Luke is still warning up. Lol. By the time u get into hard labour, u forget to snap pics sef, let alone posting on Fb nor chase ladies.

i did worse for over 10 years after secondary school. From farm labour , to building labour and above all carried heavy & malodorous loads on head for people for many years.

All thru DT time, no female friends at all

God bless you bro.
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Who tell you say I no dey sell akara?
hmmmmm
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Pchidexy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
There is nothing like a big girl. Every woman has a price or weakness find it and exploit her to the fullest. Girls of nowadays got only pvssy to offer. I don't see why a man should take any shit from girls.

If you can look beyond beauty, body shape and other artificial things. The kingdom of girls shall be yours.

Double your hustle! Better girls no de finish!
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by femo122: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by joshrare(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1:
Don't ever displease yourself to please any girl because at the end of the day all they've got to offer is worthless sex.

with watery pucci

1 Like

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by ruffDiamond: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
absolute fallacy...all women are the same in darkness... same hole what else

from the president wife to that
maid in Manhattan..

kick that classy stuff ish to the curb dear..
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by banre(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
tell them o
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by erosimo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Florblu:
Drag you with a rope right?

That's because you are a GOAT

U don vex abi
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by erosimo(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Eat alone and die alone joor.

Na vex?
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
erosimo:

Na vex?

Vex for what na.
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by churchee: 5:12am On Nov 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Eat alone and die alone joor.

It's 'eat alone and dine alone.
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Undertaker001: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Benita27:
Go for your class of women...there are ladies that won't mind being with you no matter your condition. Shoe get size. They don't tie rope on your neck and drag you to shoprite...you know what you're after before agreeing to go to shoprite with these girls.

I Wonder which day you would have sense
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Montez90:
Chiefheywhy Na wetin you suppose dey do be this o
grin grin
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Eat alone and dine alone joor.
fixed
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2017
emonkey:

Come on, work joor. Lazy man.
What else is there to spend money on other than your woman ? Abi you want to be doing something for free ? Why are you making irresponsible posts upandan ? angry angry
You see guy wey dey hustle like this you still get mouth to call lazy man? Funny enough this rubbish is coming from a guy. I SMH for this generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.