Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) (52902 Views)

Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Promismike(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ok
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by lazygal: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yeligray:
The five things we need for survival in Nigeria include;
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??

No we don't !

Rituals
Corruption
Stealing
Pretence
Money
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by SojiCash(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
NextGovernor:

I tire my broda. Just like Queen Elizabeth visiting Nigeria and taking pictures with Ogbomosho Secondary School Students to make headline in UK.

Nigerians and inferiority complex. Just because it's US and they are white....

U know one thing I like Mugabe for upon all his atrocities? He don't lick-ass of White people. He always place them where they belong.

U will see one useless and uneducated Chinko using Nigerian graduates anyhow all becos our government place them so high in Nigeria...

Nothing wrong with this

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by lazygal: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

you are not too far from hell

Nairaland won't kill me I swear ...lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Africanista: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
now, check out the people that califonia people calls youths and compare them with the ones our govt calls youth in nigeria
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:
Yorubas are the best in Nigeria
because the ooni visit one high school for U.S take pix with cheer leaders shocked

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nice one
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
NextGovernor:

I tire my broda. Just like Queen Elizabeth visiting Nigeria and taking pictures with Ogbomosho Secondary School Students to make headline in UK.

U know one thing I like Mugabe for upon all his atrocities? He don't lick-ass of White people. He always place them where they belong.

U will see one useless and uneducated Chinko using Nigerian graduates anyhow all becos our government place them so high in Nigeria...
Sorry.
Your frustration is acknowledged.

3 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yeligray:
The five things we need for survival in Nigeria include;
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??

No
1. Money
2. Wisdom
3. Power
4. Influence
5. God.

#Fixed
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
NextGovernor:

"Useless" chinkos do not use Zimbabweans any how?

Who bankrolls Zimbabwe??

Clearly you are the one with inferiority complex.
Even Obama took photos with kids.

The queen is nearly ninety and her first son is in his sixties ,way older than the Ooni.
The Queen is a Head of State . The Ooni is not and he is of the internet generation so we can expect a different behaviour pattern. Her son and grandson both future heirs to the throne are of the modern era,young and different.

The school is the right place to go if you want to project culture because they are young and will shape the world tomorrow.

You are just spouting the contents of a bitter and twisted mind
If you do not know what to say use your upper lip to cover the lower one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
I did not see this on Fox or CNN. But if Prince Williams and his wife, Kate, visit, your guess is as good as mine. Lets not even talk about Prince Charles or The Queen herself. I can bet the Governor of California is not even aware that a certain African king is in town. Most of those Cheerleaders have not even heard of a country called Nigeria before.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by profmallor: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is a very intelligent King in my opnion, what he is doing now may look strange to us cause we are used to coronating our kings and then they go into hiding at the palace until they die. This man is in your face, he is in everyone's face, and in 21st-century marketing that is a big deal. I am sure if you make a random survey even here on nairaland and ask people to list 5 Nigerian Monarchs in 1 min, Ooni's name would pop up more than 90% of the time. And as they say, there really is no bad publicity, as long as you are in peoples subconsciousness. This is a 21 century re-defined King.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
The King is chilling. ......

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oba of Lagoon right now

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
BlowBack:
Visiting a high school and taking pics with cheer leaders...

Is this how low the Ooni has become?
The thing pain am reach bone marrow.

Yoruba is not responsible for your misfortunes. OK?

5 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Rick9(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Great youths, unlike IPOB yoots

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by alenwup(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
This looks hired, though

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Dolemite(f): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
BlowBack:
Visiting a high school and taking pics with cheer leaders...

Is this how low the Ooni has become?

What has your father achieved in his life?

3 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by miclef86(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Diiet:
What is wrong that Ooni honoured the invitation of those youths? Don't presidents also visit schools and take pics with youths? does that dimimnish their honour or reduce their status? Is this how low you have become in your reasoning? In this same year, Canada celebrated its independent day and only Ooni was invited in the whole of Nigeria. God bless Ooni.
Thank you for that piece @Diiet

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by smartpyzee(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Diiet:
What is wrong that Ooni honoured the invitation of those youths? Don't presidents also visit schools and take pics with youths? does that dimimnish their honour or reduce their status? Is this how low you have become in your reasoning? In this same year, Canada celebrated its independent day and only Ooni was invited in the whole of Nigeria. God bless Ooni.
tell him

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by aleniboro(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Diiet:
You just wasted your time to respond to someone whose opinion doesn't count in the society. Someone who is nobody!

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by wtfcoded: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Shame on all Ipob miscreants.

Don't quote me... I am delta Ibo and my babe's name is Adaobi
lol. I dey see say na palm wine full that ur empty skull. Anumanu.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
This ooni is over touring . A traditional leader of his kind should appear once in a while .
There is a saying "A performing masquerade who tries too hard to outclass his colleagues may expose his anus"

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
TimeMod1:
Yorubas are the best in Nigeria - fact kill yourself little bitch.

( . ) / . \ / \
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by EponOjuku: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
I can see some Potopoto Jews making pig noises on this thread that the Ooni snapped with students.

Here is a picture of when Awolowo snapped a picture with some students in present-day SS Nigeria. As at the time of this picture, flatheaded piglets from the yeast were still living in trees like monkeys and learning how to make human sounds.

Half a century later, these flatheaded primates with an unverifiable history and a break future are now talking nonsense about the Ooni. I don't blame them though, criminality is a basis for respect where they come from.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
PDJT:
Smh. And this is youroba paramount ruler visiting a high school to take photos with teenagers. I hope parents were informed and consent obtained for this, as Nigerians are known for paedophilia and child abuse.
You're just pained that nobody recognise the Warrant Officers you call Obis and Ezes outside their palaces. People who never had empires nor history won't appreciate royalty.
Children of hate. Keep wailing.

6 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Diiet:
Is there evidence of the Ooni's paying a similar visit to High Schools in Nigeria or his kingdom to be more specific and snapped group photograph with them? I don't think so. Charity begins at home.
Watch it. His child is probably a learner in this specific school he visited.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by psalmson001: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
But wait o, diaris something ayam not understanding........ Shey all d youths for obodo California na girls ni?........ Coz if my eyes are not paining me, e be like say na only 2 guys I see o.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by wtfcoded: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
TimeMod1:
Yorubas are the best in Nigeria - fact kill yourself little bitch.
Now tell me what u've gained from this ur stupid comment. Grow some brains man n quit talking like an slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mrkumareze:
This ooni is over touring . A traditional leader of his kind should appear once in a while .
There is a saying "A performing masquerade who tries too hard to outclass his colleagues may expose his anus"

Your people have many "anus" sayings
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by aleniboro(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dolemite:

What has your father achieved in his life?
Thank you my brother. Son of nobody!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.