Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) (52899 Views)

Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Alexis11: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Jethrolite:
[s]I want to believe you and those supporting you are yorubas. It is a terrible thing that has happened to your race.

I've never seen so much culture erode in such a short time. By the time the next Ooni takes the stool, there will be no respect for it anymore.

Children who are born to meet this Ooni and the Oba of Benin will only be told by textbooks that the Ooni has a higher stool but the reality is the Oba of Benin commands more respect.

Very very sad. Soon, even Baales will start portraying themselves as greater than the Ooni. What a descendant the great Oduduwa has produced[/s].

This post should win the dumbest post ever on Nairaland....

Seems the kids have taken over this place.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Kokolet11: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2017
seguno2:

To come up with good policies and create a good environment with electricity, roads, railways, financial credits for businesses, education for all children, water etc.
Unfortunately Buhari cannot.
He is an all rounder failure.
lolz

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2017
For the youths mind "selfie with masquerade"
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2017
you're really representing ooni. wish you long life and more wisdom to lead Yoruba race to the best destination

some people are just born and breed with hatred, what am I even saying people that vow to kill their people in the name of participating in an election don't worth having shocked on how hatred is planted to their heart

they're frustrated, hopeless, emotionally imbalance, psychatric awaiting patients, unsatisfy, lousy set of pigs

3 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Alexis11: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2017
seguno2:

Is that why a Yoruba law professor is the Vice President to a NEPA certificate old soldier?
Think abeg think well oh.

The same position you miserable lots are desperate to get in 2019..... grin

The problem with Igbo tribe is that hate has consumed you guys that you can't even have basic thinking again cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by PDJT: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2017
[s]
PVision2020:

You're just pained that nobody recognise the Warrant Officers you call Obis and Ezes outside their palaces. People who never had empires nor history won't appreciate royalty.
Children of hate. Keep wailing.
[/s]
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Jaye jaye Oba.. balling in Cali while Lebanese men are running trains in and out of olori Wuruola...

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by aweade(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
The five things we need for survival in Nigeria include;
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??

I think that number one will give the remaining four.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2017
sprintscr7:

per dollar dem don finish cranium got me laughing
Wats ds one saying
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2017
......Coming to America season 2.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2017
PVision2020:

O boi go and sleep. And make sure you don't quote me until you have something upstairs. Ndi ara.
u see ur life. u b olodo n dts hw ur ppl b. nothing dey can do except rape, robbery n ritual. so useless r u n ur ppl
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by swagifted(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2017
just give everybody light, and give them meter...no meter no connection.
Yeligray:
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:
Visiting a high school and taking pics with cheer leaders...

Is this how low the Ooni has become?
Is he ruling his people from abroad, he spends most of his life over there than home..
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by olabrad: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2017
Exclusive32:

I am not an IBO, I was only saying that peter obi met with speaker Paul Ryan while onii met with primary school student begging them for a paparazzi.

Only a blind idiot, controlled by stupid blindness and inferiority complex, will make this statement

Wherever you are from, what's your traditional ruler doing? Rotting away, like a dumb spent fool, in his palace?

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Lordcenturion2(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
1. God Love
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5. Money
Do you agree??

I did not agree, we don't need any god intervention, we have been having god of Israel all this while, who changed the mind of Pharaoh but refused to touch the mind of our leaders, yet Nigeria is getting worst,so this god is not the creator of the earth, he was just an advanced alien who pretend himself to be the creator just like other gods we have known and they are not exists anymore, people are just worshipping rubbish, u know that humans can worship anything worshable.. Lol..

We don't need money because we are a rich country that's why America and UK cut the help they render to Nigeria when they realise how much we are getting from oil, how our politicians steal money and keep it in abroad, and the salaries of our both parliament yet people are suffering, if Americans particular provide that money to Nigeria, our leaders will just add it to their wealth..

Wat we need is love in place of that god u mentioned, love conquer everything...
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by reuben79: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:

kill urself with bad belle...........no one send u ooooo oboo
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Diiet:
What is wrong that Ooni honoured the invitation of those youths? Don't presidents also visit schools and take pics with youths? does that dimimnish their honour or reduce their status? Is this how low you have become in your reasoning? In this same year, Canada celebrated its independent day and only Ooni was invited in the whole of Nigeria. God bless Ooni.
so he waste tax payer money to go and take selfie with those school children
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2017
NextGovernor:

I tire my broda. Just like Queen Elizabeth visiting Nigeria and taking pictures with Ogbomosho Secondary School Students to make headline in UK.

Nigerians and inferiority complex. Just because it's US and they are white....

U know one thing I like Mugabe for upon all his atrocities? He don't lick-ass of White people. He always place them where they belong.

U will see one useless and uneducated Chinko using Nigerian graduates anyhow all becos our government place them so high in Nigeria...

You guys just don't have gumption, identifying with youths and education is now pedestrian abi! Those children are the future of the world and Ooni is making an impression that will forever register in their minds that there is an African king with class, empathy , humanity and humility.

Thanks for comparing him with Queen of England, Ooni is getting there.

Fyi, guy don't let jealousy metastasis you pea brain .

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Is this what he has reduced himself to? Taking pictures with High school students in a foreign land?
Has the Queen of England and royals of the Western world ever berated their status like this?
Has he ever visited Nigerian Secondary schools and had a photo session with them?
It's only in Nigeria that these people parade themselves and demand respect from citizens ,once they step into the white man's land they throw all caution to the wind and debase their status.

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Royalty redefined.Oonirisa and penchant for youths.The highly respected Ooni in group photos with youths in Califonia

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/youths-pose-with-ooni-of-ife-in.html?m=1
ermm all I see there are cheerleaders ahaha
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by seguno2: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Alexis11:
The same position you miserable lots are desperate to get in 2019..... grin

The problem with Igbo tribe is that hate has consumed you guys that you can't even have basic thinking again cool

How do you know that I am Igbo?
Are you a witch or a wizard?

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Rashman578(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Ooni has been gathering international recognition.. Now what I need him to do is start engaging in stuffs big enough to win him the Nobel prize so his name will go down history lane forever..

Long live all d visionary kings

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by seguno2: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2017
censeakay:

not only that Yoruba is the senate president

Which Yoruba from which Yoruba town?
Is Ilorin ruled by an Oba or an Emir?
You don’t know what you are talking about.
The Hausa-Fulanis have made us their slaves.

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by sexy74(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??
You need life first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2017
sexy74:
You need life first.
number 1 provides life
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by censeakay(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
seguno2:

Which Yoruba from which Yoruba town? Is Ilorin ruled by an Oba or an Emir? You don’t know what you are talking about. The Hausa-Fulanis have made us their slaves.
So Bukola is Hausa name abi
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Royalty redefined.Oonirisa and penchant for youths.The highly respected Ooni in group photos with youths in Califonia

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/youths-pose-with-ooni-of-ife-in.html?m=1
wise ĸιng...dιz wιll ғυrтнer ιncreaѕe тнe proғιle oғ тнe yorυвa race тнerewιтн...wнιle oтнerѕ are нaтιng...yorυвaz are eхcellιng are ѕorт aғтer..вleѕѕ.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2017
This remind me of COMING TO AMERICA.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Exclusive32:

I am not an IBO, I was only saying that peter obi met with speaker Paul Ryan while onii met with primary school student begging them for a paparazzi.
Dino Melaye met with Vladimir Putin, and so what? Where were you when Canada invited only Ooni (not even buhari was invited) to their national anniversary.
Every breadth of an IPOB pig is saturated with hate and that's why no one recognises your warrant officers outside their offices (so called palaces). You can't become what you hate.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by olabrad: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
so he waste tax payer money to go and take selfie with those school children

Tax payer? The tax you and your pig father paid, right? You these igbos don't know that your comments here make you sound like dumb ignorant fools.

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by dfrost: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Shame on all Ipob miscreants.

Don't quote me... I am delta Ibo and my babe's name is Adaobi

cheesy grin what does the words in bold mean? It's just like saying Caucasian American.

I didn't know there's a tribe I called delta Ibo. Just tell the tribe that you don't side with their ideology rather than divide the tribe further and create unnecessary tension.

When I stayed in Asaba, I never heard of such.

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Skseries: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:

any thing the queen of england can or woundnt do? beside is a king human not a god that u shud fear. am sure u expect him to seat in this palace all day just receiving visitor. him being a king shouldnt mean he shud not have fun and live a normal life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) / Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.