Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) (52905 Views)

Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by seguno2: 2:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
The five things we need for survival in Nigeria include;
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??

Do you think that it is possible to have them without education for every child?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by seguno2: 2:32am On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:
Visiting a high school and taking pics with cheer leaders...

Is this how low the Ooni has become?

Terrible. I tell you.
Meanwhile children in his kingdom are not guaranteed education.
We blacks have a skewed mindset and will remain downtrodden for long if we don’t change.

3 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by seguno2: 2:38am On Nov 18, 2017
NextGovernor:
I tire my broda. Just like Queen Elizabeth visiting Nigeria and taking pictures with Ogbomosho Secondary School Students to make headline in UK.

Nigerians and inferiority complex. Just because it's US and they are white....

U know one thing I like Mugabe for upon all his atrocities? He don't lick-ass of White people. He always place them where they belong.

U will see one useless and uneducated Chinko using Nigerian graduates anyhow all becos our government place them so high in Nigeria...

If Mugabe is not ass-licking white people, why was he asking for sanctions against him and his country to be lifted instead of developing items to use by his own people?
How is the government different from the people who elect/allow them in power?

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by seguno2: 2:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Kokolet11:
you also need buhari

To come up with good policies and create a good environment with electricity, roads, railways, financial credits for businesses, education for all children, water etc.
Unfortunately Buhari cannot.
He is an all rounder failure.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by seguno2: 2:46am On Nov 18, 2017
censeakay:
Yorubas are the best in Nigeria

Is that why a Yoruba law professor is the Vice President to a NEPA certificate old soldier?
Think abeg think well oh.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by seguno2: 2:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Alariiwo:
This Ooni na igbalode own..

His title should read Ooni of America not Ife cos I doubt Ife people enjoys his presence this much.

He is following Buhari’s example.
Did Buhari not stay three months in London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same and spending N4 billion on Aso Rock clinic. More money than all Teaching hospitals combined. No wonder 900 doctors resigned from UCH to go and find work in the UK also.
Buhari has finished our country.
He has wrecked us.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by seguno2: 2:53am On Nov 18, 2017
omoikea:
they are happy because they have only heard about African culture but now it's their opportunity to see it...

So one man is equal to seeing a whole culture?
E joo iru logic wo ni e ro bayen?

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:55am On Nov 18, 2017
EponOjuku:
I can see some Potopoto Jews making pig noises on this thread that the Ooni snapped with students.

Here is a picture of when Awolowo snapped a picture with some students in present-day SS Nigeria. As at the time of this picture, flatheaded piglets from the yeast were still living in trees like monkeys and learning how to make human sounds.

Half a century later, these flatheaded primates with an unverifiable history and a break future are now talking nonsense about the Ooni. I don't blame them though, criminality is a basis for respect where they come from.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by KingSango(m): 3:24am On Nov 18, 2017
Yoruba culture has to be the most popular African culture of all African cultures. And there is so many beautiful and vibrantly rich African cultures but Yoruba reigns. Ifa is the religion of the future we can see that coming.

Ase

Love Sango

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by tiger28: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Diiet:
What is wrong that Ooni honoured the invitation of those youths? Don't presidents also visit schools and take pics with youths? does that dimimnish their honour or reduce their status? Is this how low you have become in your reasoning? In this same year, Canada celebrated its independent day and only Ooni was invited in the whole of Nigeria. God bless Ooni.
pls dont mind the fool. This is what kings should do. Spreading and promoting the culture around the world instead of being a nuisance in the palace. I didnt hear a pin drop when this same king denounced operation python dance while even all igbo kings were VERY quiet.

3 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Exclusive32: 4:27am On Nov 18, 2017
olabrad:

Which one has obi of onitsha met? None, I guess.
I am not an IBO, I was only saying that peter obi met with speaker Paul Ryan while onii met with primary school student begging them for a paparazzi.

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by deomelo: 4:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Exclusive32:

on listening to ordinary house of rep woman unlike obi that met with Paul Ryan. that is jubrin and dogara.

Exclusive32:
just when I thought the yorubas couldn't get any more whacked out, they go and prove me wrong.
Yoruba's make Nigeria this backward. They can't think forward: all their lives are so heathen.

Typical hateful, bitter, angry, bigoted and disgruntled roadside ipob miscreant.

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2017
scaramucci:
I did not see this on Fox or CNN. But if Prince Williams and his wife, Kate, visit, your guess is as good as mine. Lets not even talk about Prince Charles or The Queen herself. I can bet the Governor of California is not even aware that a certain African king is in town. Most of those Cheerleaders have not even heard of a country called Nigeria before.
grin cheer leaders , haaaa u savage oo

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Exclusive32: 4:57am On Nov 18, 2017
deomelo:

Typical hateful, bitter, angry, bigoted and disgruntled roadside ipob miscreant.

I am not from IBO. I don't know what is really wrong with the Yoruba's. so any body that had a different view from you is now an IBO.
PS: oni wasn't honor in USA. The visit to the school was organize for by some Yoruba's over their (inferiority complex). Even the governor and mayor of California I believe, aren't even aware that a monarch is in their state. even the award of certificate was also from some Yoruba's who beg Maxine water to honor an African king. you can't see this kind of visit in fox news or CNN because oni in USA is just like an ordinary African visiting USA . kudos to the Yoruba's in California, they try all they can to honor the onii , but it wasn't necessary at all. Remember even timaya was also honor by USA Marine, when they all gathered around timaya and took a pic.

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Baba respect yourself ooo small gesture from your part even nah to kill mosquito, them go just accuse you of S.H.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by deomelo: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2017
[s]
Exclusive32:

I am not from IBO. I don't know what is really wrong with the Yoruba's. so any body that had a different view from you is now an IBO.
PS: oni wasn't honor in USA. The visit to the school was organize for by some Yoruba's over their (inferiority complex). Even the governor and mayor of California I believe, aren't even aware that a monarch is in their state. even the award of certificate was also from some Yoruba's who beg Maxine water to honor an African king. you can't see this kind of visit in fox news or CNN because oni in USA is just like an ordinary African visiting USA . kudos to the Yoruba's in California, they try all they can to honor the onii , but it wasn't necessary at all. Remember even timaya was also honor by USA Marine, when they all gathered around timaya and took a pic.
[/s]

STFU with your silly and shitty made up story.

All this painment, crying, wailing, and suffering just because hatred and bitterness is your favorite pastime.

You ipob losers are just damn too sorry and grossly pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2017
TimeMod1:
Oshilove, you're trying too hard to sound stupid.
And the emptiness of your brain resounds each time you quote me. Stay the fvck off my mentions, you mannerless, unintelligent subhuman.

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Lamiri(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:

abi oo
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by deomelo: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2017

Just imagine if it was this voodoo feathers and basket carrying character, the kids go don run helter skelter. grin grin

Even immigration no go let am enter yankee to start with... grin grin
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??
5. is the only thing we need to survive.. 1. is important but who cares if 5. is not involved.. wa gbe Ku without 5. dey dere make faith dey wait 4 u
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2017
NextGovernor:

I tire my broda. Just like Queen Elizabeth visiting Nigeria and taking pictures with Ogbomosho Secondary School Students to make headline in UK.

Nigerians and inferiority complex. Just because it's US and they are white....

U know one thing I like Mugabe for upon all his atrocities? He don't lick-ass of White people. He always place them where they belong.

U will see one useless and uneducated Chinko using Nigerian graduates anyhow all becos our government place them so high in Nigeria...
I remembered when I was travelling and road block due to construction there was space to pass cuz some vehicles just did..but the securities mopo did not allow us because he was directly getting others from a stinking white Indian man...
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 18, 2017
KingSango:

Yoruba culture has to be the most popular African culture of all African cultures. And there is so many beautiful and vibrantly rich African cultures but Yoruba reigns. Ifa is the religion of the future we can see that coming.

Ase

Love Sango
tell that to 21 savage
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by nell2: 6:02am On Nov 18, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Shame on all Ipob miscreants.

Don't quote me... I am delta Ibo and my babe's name is Adaobi
see as Igbos dey give you orgasm
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Shanana1(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??
If any1 do nt agree den such person need deliverance 4rum spirit of ayamatanga..i love number1 den others follow
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by nell2: 6:05am On Nov 18, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

STFU with your silly and shitty made up story.

All this painment, crying, wailing, and suffering just because hatred and bitterness is your favorite pastime.

You ipob losers are just damn too sorry and grossly pathetic.

he said , he's not ipod. can you channel your anger elsewhere. damn!!
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2017
perdollar:
pls Wats IQ. and hw do u derive it. if u no sabi am even wt d aid of Google den ur brain is empty, so u r permitted to make d loudest noise. conductor,carpenter or mechanic is were u wl stl endup
per dollar dem don finish cranium got me laughing
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??
No i don't agree * we need corruption to survive in this country
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:

pls do the needful asap
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by censeakay(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
because the ooni visit one high school for U.S take pix with cheer leaders shocked
Yorubas are just the leaders at everywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by deomelo: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2017
nell2:
he said , he's not ipod. can you channel your anger elsewhere. damn!!

Was I talking to you or you are just his errand boy?
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by censeakay(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2017
seguno2:

Is that why a Yoruba law professor is the Vice President to a NEPA certificate old soldier?
Think abeg think well oh.
not only that Yoruba is the senate president

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:

Your reasoning is warped and probably born out of hatred and/jealousy.
So to ignore or reject the youths' invitation would've been better to you ?
Your type belongs to the archaic school, primitive school.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.