Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend (3793 Views)

A Woman Pretended To Be A Man In Order To Con A Friend Into Having Sex With Her. / How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by luckynzo(m): 4:44am On Feb 23, 2007
Be honest- are you one of those guys who secretly *wants* a girl who is your friend?

She's attractive, intelligent and you feel great whenever you're around her, but she only likes you "like a friend".

Well if you have these feelings then you're not alone…

In fact, there are many guys who want to go from being friends with a female to something more physical. Perhaps even leading to a relationship!

However most women brush off any advances from their guy friends because they've grown comfortable with the friendship and want to jeopardize it.

The good news there is a step-by-step system you can follow that'll turn that female friend into your girlfriend. Now I have to warn you some of these techniques are a little intense. So if you 're not a brave person then I recommend you read no further…

But if you're tired of watching other dudes hang with the girls you secretly like, then I recommend you implement this five part system:

Visit www.hot-dating-tips..com to view full details.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by luckynzo(m): 4:45am On Feb 23, 2007
I will appreciate Nairaland comments on this article.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by jgirl3: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2007
I strongly disagree. It's kind of easy to move from friend stage to girlfriend stage but acting like a randy dog around her isn't going to help.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by joyblinks(f): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2007
I AGREE TO SOME OF THE THINGS SAID ON THAT ARTICLE BUT
HOW CAN A GUY SHOW A GIRL HE LOVES HER WITHOUT CARING FOR HER? WITHOUT LETTING HER KNOW HE LOVES HER?

THAT I GUESS IS IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by PTBNaija(f): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2007
I definitely do not agree with those statements either. Like how would you expect to develop a good relationship with a woman if you are not friends first. Like you can't just expect to go straight into a relationship with her. That's not something that you can generalize, and if you are her friend you should stop calling her and date someone else. I mean, if one of my friends did that to me, the idea of him being my boyfriend would be far from my mind.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by Maneater1(f): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2007
Bollocks!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by Ferlie(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2007
what is the time wasting for - just tell her, I want to fok u - if she says no - then move on. ha - leave story behind. Afterall what else do you want in a woman? abi u wan marry am? Shio.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by domwas2(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2007
All these internet steps of dating are "get it either right or wrong" of our daily activities. if u love a girl or a lady and she means special to u.
Try to be yourself and creative enough to get ur lady in a unique way from other, that makes her think u're special and different from other too.

Every tips u get from the internet and say to a lady, She mights have heard it a thousand times that sameday b4 u. imagine.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by FactorChic(f): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2007
orisirisi! u think u can just get her off d street to be ur girlfriend? is she blond or what?
abeg, she must be ur friend b4 anything happens! angry
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by ATLANTA96(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2007
ANY GUY WHO CAN NOT OPEN UP TO A
GAL IS STILL A BOY,
BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT SOME MEN ARE (NOT MAN ENOUGH)
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by oreofemi(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2007
I dont believe all what u have said.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by UPRISING: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2007
u better do
Re: 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend by BigSis(f): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
I have had male friends who I would never consider getting physical with on no occasion. I woman knows within five minutes of meeting a man, generally, if she would have relations with him some where in the future. If there is no sexual chemistry, nothing between us will never happen. I simply don't find most men sexually attractive. I would say I find 1 out of 10 men physcially appealing.

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Expire? / Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol / My Fi-an-ce'e???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.