Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Woman Pretended To Be A Man In Order To Con A Friend Into Having Sex With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Pretended To Be A Man In Order To Con A Friend Into Having Sex With Her. (866 Views)

My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Pretended To Be A Man In Order To Con A Friend Into Having Sex With Her. by binoosmart(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
But how could a woman successfully trick another female into thinking she was male?
During Gayle Newland's trial, her victim described her disbelief at finding the man she had been in a relationship with for two years was, in fact, a woman who had been using a prosthetic penis to dupe her into thinking she was having sex with a man.

"For the last two years [she] had fabricated this world around me," she said.

"He - Gayle - pulled the wool over my eyes." Using the alter-ego Kye Fortune, 25-year-old Newland, who was found guilty of sexual assault, convinced the other woman to wear a blindfold when they met.

The trial, at Chester Crown Court, heard the pair spent more than 100 hours in each other's company in hotels and at the victim's flat, and had sex about 10 times before the other woman realised Newland's true identity.
Newland was branded "highly manipulative,
deceitful and scheming" by the judge in the case, while police said she had deliberately targeted a "naive and vulnerable" victim.
But how did she convince her victim to agree to her demands, in a deception Newland's defence team described as "impossible to believe"?

The trial was told "Kye" asked the victim to cover her eyes when they met so she would not see scars he had received in a car accident.

In addition to making her victim wear a blindfold, the prosecution said, Newland went to other lengths to conceal her physical identity when they met and had sex.

As well as wearing a prosthetic penis, Newland
taped her breasts down with bandages, wore a swimsuit to flatten her curves and a. Read more.
www.rollinggist.com/2015/11/a-woman-who-pretended-to-be-man-in.html
Re: A Woman Pretended To Be A Man In Order To Con A Friend Into Having Sex With Her. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: A Woman Pretended To Be A Man In Order To Con A Friend Into Having Sex With Her. by HermajestyQ(f): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: A Woman Pretended To Be A Man In Order To Con A Friend Into Having Sex With Her. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'm trying really hard To believe this Post...I Really Am...shocked
Like how Possible is this?undecided
Re: A Woman Pretended To Be A Man In Order To Con A Friend Into Having Sex With Her. by pet4ril(f): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Where are the End time nairalanders? Another end time news/story
Re: A Woman Pretended To Be A Man In Order To Con A Friend Into Having Sex With Her. by gamaliel121(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
pet4ril:
Where are the End time nairalanders? Another end time news/story

End time comment..

so she kpanshed another woman for 2 fucccking years and didn't know

Damn!!!!

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

What A Nigerian Lady Can Say, That A Guy Cant / . / [ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.