Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,906 members, 7,866,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave (1949 Views)

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
meanies!! tongue tongue tongue

means he needs to get a grip. aint sexy.

(actually i'm with dayokanu on the pepperspray) tongue tongue
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by chibaby5(f): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
rokiatu:

hahahaha hehehehehe oh oh hoh ho ho ho ho LOL LOL LOL you didn't say

hey hun. . missin u at da hostel these dayz bbe sad sad. . . we got a new season opened 2day. . come by pweeaasseeeee kiss kiss
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2010
babe I missed you too. I have just decided to quit that hostel. anyway I will come by once in a while to
check on U kiss wink
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by chibaby5(f): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
rokiatu:

babe I missed you too. I have just decided to quit that hostel. anyway I will come by once in a while to
check on U kiss wink

awwww y u quittin naww?? sad sad sad yeh wud b happy if u come by once in awhile wink
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by Seun(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
It must be his first relationship.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by Pweety4me(f): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
^Hi Seun is dat how u were at first?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by noblegas2(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
He`s New to Pusssy!!!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by Dyt(f): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
@noble,wz dat ur ways back den wen u were newly introduced 2 it
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by Dyt(f): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
@noble,wz dat ur ways back den wen u were newly introduced 2 it n does it mk one cry?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by chamotex(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
Like how old is your boyfriend? Crying everytime like a puppy
Malnutrition comes to mind though . . . Maybe he needs enough milk off your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by TOPE20001(f): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
chamotex:

Like how old is your boyfriend? Crying everytime like a puppy
Malnutrition comes to mind though . . . Maybe he needs enough milk off your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol . . .maybe its tears of joy like some1 said tongue
what a wimp cheesy
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by Remii(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
Next time get him a bucket, tell him you need a tear full of it. lol
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
What the heck people, I think it's adorable
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by chamotex(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . .maybe its tears of joy like some1 said tongue
what a wimp cheesy

He's a wasteman . . .
I'm sure he cries during s[i]e[/i]x too
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by TOPE20001(f): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2010
chamotex:

He's a wasteman . . .
I'm sure he cries during s[i]e[/i]x too

Rofl cheesy grin cheesy
I am sure u do the same, dont lie? tongue
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by chamotex(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Rofl cheesy grin cheesy

I don't cry . . . I BARK!
You of all people should know that.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by MissyB1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Rofl cheesy grin cheesy
Yes he does!  cool Thanks to me. cheesy
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by TOPE20001(f): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
chamotex:

I don't cry . . . I BARK!
You of all people should know that.

Bark ke shocked
u be Dog? grin

Missy B:

Yes he does! cool Thanks to me. cheesy

I knew it. he is also a wimp cheesy
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by chamotex(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I knew it. he is also a wimp cheesy

With you, even if I cried like an egbere, its understandable because what you possess is scarce anywhere else.

Missy B:

Yes he does!  cool Thanks to me. cheesy

Mchew . . . you that cant perform. You've been replaced looooong time ago angry
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by TOPE20001(f): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
chamotex:

With you, even if I cried like an egbere, its understandable because what you possess is scarce anywhere else.

Tee hee hee
u still aint gettin none tongue cheesy
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by MissyB1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
chamotex:

Mchew . . . you that cant perform. You've been replaced looooong time ago angry
shocked I'm a patient Lady. In 2 minutes, You'D be on Your knees beside the bed begging. undecided
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by bluespice(f): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
lmfao!
dayo u need deliverance
Re: If Your Boyfriend Always Shed Tears When You Want To Leave by galatico(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
The guy is showing how stupid he is!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is So True! Trust Me!. / Is Ur Girl An Asset To U Or A Liability. / Who Are More Useless? Men/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.