Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? (6276 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2017
hehe !

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2017
omg

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Scotfree. lipsrsealed

Okay o.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mtcheeew..you mean these 97% faceless toutsundecided
lol faceless touts. thats a new title
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by makydebbie(f): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
scaramucci:

Okay o.
What happened? lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
midehi2:
None cheesy

Was thinking of choosing you....
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by marunga(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
MidNightHunter:
caringDad tongue
ALERT: gay spotted.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
marunga:
ALERT: gay spotted.
grin angry
At least ,I have preference for the anus I drill IF I happened to be one .
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
What happened? lipsrsealed

Nothing.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2017
ThatKING:
Youcharia i knw you must be in bed right now. Youcharia
Do you even know me??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Yahoo Boys Will Die This Year" Marine World Lady Makes Shocking Confession / Your Love Is Wicked! / My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.