Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love (28506 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by conquerorsword: 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
Dear Nairalanders, I am at a point where I can say I am ready to marry and who to choose has been an issue.

I have friends that are really decent but no strong feelings attached.

I know the will of God but their Shakara too much and another thing is that them no love you the same way, they will also tell you that God did not tell them anything.

I also have a lady that I am in love with and when people see us, then say we are couples. And she loves me same way.
Please in situations like this what should I go for?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by taylor88(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
My own na make i see marry who get nyash with fine face & good character

Wether na Native doctor daughter I don’t care

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by fyzaila: 12:33pm On May 29, 2023
Follow your heart and make very very very sure her heart is with you too. Don't assume! You can try and test her on different occasions to see. Above all pray!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Carcholce: 12:33pm On May 29, 2023
Vs marry woman that will not become sexless after marriage.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Fahvvy: 12:52pm On May 29, 2023
Marry your friend - whilst friendship is one of the pillars of a healthy, happy and long lasting marriage...

You also have to understand that, that a person is a good friend doesn't automatically mean s/he will make a.good spouse undecided...

Marry the will of God - who told you that this your friend is the will of God for you? Is it your pastor? Or did you hear God yourself? undecided...

If you heard God by yourself, my dear enter the union asap, but if not, you might want to calm down first undecided...

Marry who you love - I'm guessing this is not the first time you've fallen in love grin...

So all those people you fell in love with before now, how far? cheesy...

Point is, if the butterfly in your stomach is what you're referring to as love, my dear, die this matter undecided...

Finally...
I know for CERTAINTY that you're not ready for marriage! undecided...

The fact that you need people you've never met (and will never meet) to "help you choose" is proof of this undecided...

And even if we choose for you, will we also be there when things go wrong? undecided...

When she denies you se.x and becomes unattractive in your eyes, are we also going to help you make a decision as to what you should do next? undecided....

Oga grow up first before you think of entering this union undecided...

163 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by diogo23: 1:02pm On May 29, 2023
Don't be confused just follow your heart because your heart must have tell you something
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by virginprincess(f): 1:50pm On May 29, 2023
To me the will of God supersedes all,op just ask God to give you a good partner,don't be suprise that he may either give you your friend or even the one you love,and i don't believe in follow your heart when it comes to marriage,the heart can sometimes be deceptive,just pray to God to lead you right.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by slawomir: 2:38pm On May 29, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Friend anyday anytime twice on Monday

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Lionstep: 2:38pm On May 29, 2023
Ok......how do you know the will of God to start with....

My legend do tell me that marriage is like a night market 🌃 when day break you'll see the true color of what you get

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by LaSenior: 2:39pm On May 29, 2023
grin
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by kcdendelo: 2:39pm On May 29, 2023
Even God removed himself from anything called marriage after Adam accused him that the woman he gave him caused him to eat the forbidden fruit... That's why he said, He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing.. So na you go choose who you want to spend the rest of your life with

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Alliswell248: 2:39pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:
Dear Nairalanders, I am at a point where I can say I am ready to marry and who to choose has been an issue.

I know the will of God but their Shakara too much and another thing is that them no love you the same way, they will also tell you that God did not tell them anything.

I also have a lady that I am in love with and when people see us, then say we are couples. And she loves me same way.
Marriage is a complex institution, and humans are unpredictable.
Friends today, enemies tomorrow.
Don't marry someone who you may not even celebrate 2 years wedding anniversary. God Almighty sees everything.

Marry the will of God.
If you think he/she is your friend, the same friend can be an enemy tomorrow.
It is only God who sees the heart.
If you are sure, the person is the will of God, carry go.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Sonnobax15(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Marry the will of God and have peace of mind... Because love fit stop to show at any time but what God has destined, nothing can alter it..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by gambia(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2023
Marriage palaces everyday for Nairaland undecided
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Sucre6: 2:39pm On May 29, 2023
Marry the second girl, most especially, marry a girl who loves you more than u love her, e get why, you can make her your friend but marrying your friend without romantic attachment is a recipe for disaster, you don't force love. So u won't come here with a thread, my wife deny me sex, or my nearly married wife hate sex and how did u know your friend loves you romantically since u both are just friends ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by tonididdy(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2023
Marry your friend!

Love is boring and tiring
But friendship is daring and adventurous.

Marriage can be boring and on a decline but when you marry your best friend.
Everyday is a new day to try new things

…some couples don’t mourn or say dirty words during sex, some won’t even suck nipples or try new tricks.
When you marry a best friend, sometimes during sex you too may just burst into laughter over a certain skill or saying and it just refreshes the whole environment.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Ynix(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:

As a guy you should only marry number four which is the lady that respect and honour you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Octopusssy(f): 2:40pm On May 29, 2023
Better marry your friend. Love is not enough

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Danchi1: 2:40pm On May 29, 2023
Marry the will of God 100%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Okortor: 2:40pm On May 29, 2023
Marry any of the above mentioned and in all ur marrying ensure to have excess money otherwise women go show u shege, whether u marry ur friend, ur love or God's will , it's all futile without money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by online4business: 2:40pm On May 29, 2023
There's no will of God anywhere.

Make sure the woman you marry love you more than 70% and you love her back.

Never marry a woman you love because you'd struggle for her love.

WHEN TRIALS AND TRIBULATION COMES WHICH WOULD COME... only a fool will think it'll not.

Her love for you will stay if only she's the one that love you else it'll be gone like the wind.

Women don't love men generally. FACT.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On May 29, 2023
You people are still continuing with your odd and stupid threads. Buhari has gone, Tinubu is here, away with nonsenses.

When God chooses for you, the person will be the will of God, will be your friend, and will will love you completely

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Lyoncrescent: 2:41pm On May 29, 2023
Will of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Salt06(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:

Well... my two cents is that in all sha, check your peace of mind about the individual (also the level of deep seated peace and fulfillment the relationship has brought you. Be sure the person loves you too and is in agreement with you (degree of agreeability on important issues matters alot). Someone you feel is the will of God that treats you with disdain should make have a rethink and pray again (thats if God really dey there at all). Two cannot walk together except they be agreed. May God guide you in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by olisefom: 2:42pm On May 29, 2023
No one truly have a magic to this, but in order to reduce your chances of experiencing those bad things you read online, marry a woman who loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Jackipapa: 2:42pm On May 29, 2023
Marry who you will continue to love!
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by lavylilly: 2:42pm On May 29, 2023
cheesy
Young Man makes sure she's loves you more than you love her- Unknown

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by achimendy(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:

When God decides your partner you won't have issue, and the partner will easily relate once you approach.

Just pray over it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by goldman777: 2:43pm On May 29, 2023
Marriage is a bigtime scam stay single and enjoy your options and sanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Nazgul: 2:43pm On May 29, 2023
If you read your Bible from Genesis to revelation, you'll discover that God left choosing of spouse to man since he's the one that's going to live with the spouse.

Only in rare cases we see God specifically choosing a spouse for someone. Even the Bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing... meaning it's the man that must do the finding and not God.

Now let's examine your question...

1. The will of God. This is the most confusing, cos till date churches have refused to tell us in clear details how to know God's will for you in marriage. All they'll tell you to do is to pray.

Many girls are unmarried today because they're waiting for the will of God. Even the ones who haven't heard anything from God since they were born and have been living their lives like they don't care, sleeping around with reckless abandon, would suddenly want to hear God's will and voice for their marriage once they see that age isn't on their side.

Many would turn you down even if you tell them that God said they're your wife, and you're not financially loaded...they'll tell you that they need time to pray and confirm from God, and if in the process of praying and confirming, they see someone who's more financially stable than you, they'll dump you and God's voice like hot potato and move on with the guy.

The truth is that most people waiting for God's will end up becoming victims of their pastor's manipulation, cos he'll match make them with people they're not compatible with and call it God's will. This as you know would lead to horrible marriages.

2. Marrying your best friend. I would have preferred this, but see finish would not allow that marriage work. Marriage is about respect, and no female best friend you have been with for over a year, who knows you inside out would give you that.

She can unknowingly tell you to shut up in public, or call you a goat, or refer to you as a drunkard...etc, and no man would be able to put up with a spouse who uses such insulting words on him. Meaning sooner or later that marriage would crash. I have some female friends I've known for years, but can never marry them. Not that they're bad, they're not, but over familiarity between us over the years as a result of our friendship would make them not take me serious in marriage.

3. Who you love. This is the best provided she feels the same way... she would respect you, do things and say things that won't hurt you.

So my advise to you is to follow your heart and go for the one you love. But like I stated above, make sure she reciprocates your love so it wouldn't be a one sided affair.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Moneywirer: 2:43pm On May 29, 2023
G
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by ezegold4we: 2:44pm On May 29, 2023
Marry ur choice and whom ur heart bleeds for,

There's nothing like will of God in marriage, what you need is a wife or husband material that has the love and fear of God in her hearts,

Once u find or that person finds you, it means u have gotten everything because He/she will be ur friend, whom you love and the perfect will of God for U.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) / My Traditional Marriage Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.