Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl (8421 Views)

This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
TimeMod1:
I can't believe I read all this...Goosh!
Dude you dey craze I swear & you still a kid.
That awkward moment you gave her #200, laugh wan kill me die...Lwkmd!
girls still dey collect #200?

There are some people that should never be talking about sex, let alone having sex.
hahaha see your wide mouth, did i mentioned in my post the she's a prostitute? and for this buhari regime, i hail you way dey give girl 100k mtchw

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
tongue
sexybbstar:

The same? Lol grin
yes now abi you wan me to say you fine pass her 100% tongue
sexybbstar:

The same? Lol grin
yes now abi you wan me to say you fine pass her 100%
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin grin grin

Haa she has arrived.
I bow oh..

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:

Haa she has arrived.
I bow oh..
@ur dp.. I'll just find all possible means to break it. Money is important.
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

@ur dp.. I'll just find all possible means to break it. Money is important.

grin grin grin

Sent you a mail.
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:

grin grin grin

Sent you a mail.
I'll check it.
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by TimeMod1: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
jokolo282:

hahaha see your wide mouth, did i mentioned in my post the she's a prostitute? and for this buhari regime, i hail you way dey give girl 100k mtchw
ogbeni, craze dey worry you. Iffa hear say you try this rubbish ever again or go any close to a girl in 7years, may thunder fire that your left ball.
You've never had sex before, shey you die?, why put a girl go thru all dat knowing you were not ready?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'll check it.

Sure, cool.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
TimeMod1:
ogbeni, craze dey worry you. Iffa hear say you try this rubbish ever again or go any close to a girl in 7years, may thunder fire that your left ball.
You've never had sex before, shey you die?, why put a girl go thru all dat knowing you were not ready?
lol haha i hear sir , i was just testing her sha

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by ObinnaVal93(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
jokolo282:
hello guys i want to share to you guys about my experience with this facebook girl that i met on facebook. it all started in early September , this strange girl added me on facebook she's beautiful tho. she started commenting in almost all my pictures that i uploaded, as a handsome and sensible guy that i am i had already sensed something so i waved it off without giving it a second thought. few days later this girl send messages (greetings) via DM and i replied gently, from there she insisted that we should start introduction which we did. fortunately enough this girl is in my home-town, which is Kogi state and actually the way she described her place for me it's not that far from where i live in kogi state. NOTE: i was Presently at Abuja then.
she seems happy and cheerful we Exchange numbers.
I'm the kind of guys that don't take girls matter serious, so she was expecting me to call but i didn't. she later call me and i picked we discussed normal, she started teasing me asking me to greet my gf, which i told her that i am single oo. she didn't believe me, she said a cute guy like me without gf that she wouldn't believe that.
actually i told her i broke up with my gf 2yrs ago ever since then i decided to stay single. it's a choice not lack of opportunities.
we keep on discussing all days through chats on facebook and sometimes she would call me and finally she open up that she really wanted us to meet whenever i return. which i accepted her request and i promised her that i would be home shortly Which i even fixed a date towards ending of the month , she was so happy, ever since then she kept disturbing me to come home before even the actual date i earlier fixed, i told her to be calm that she should not be too eager and anxious that i would definitely come home soon.
we keep on chatting via Fb and she told me all about herself and her , i asked her about her boyfriend and she told me they broke up long time ago ever since then she remained single also. i laughed � and she claimed that the guy was the only that ever touched her ever since then No one else.
behold September ending 28th i call her that i was on my way home, she was so happy and excited and she even told me even if we can meet that same day which i rejected because it would be too early for that atleast let me use that day for greeting my village people's � she laughed and i hang the Phone.
behold finally i had landed hale and hearty and i called my friend to come and pick my luggages at bustop he quickly rushed and met me there boarded a motorcycle and headed to my main home straight.
1weeks later after i was done with greetings and visiting friends and loved one's and relatives i finally decided to invite this girl over to my place NOTE: within that one week she diturbed me that she wanted to come over, but i told her to wait for some days.
back to business, i called her unexepectedly around 10:50am in which she picked and i told her she can come over now, she was silent for 5seconds and she later open that she's sorry that she can't leave the house now that her mom travelled this morning and she's looking after the Kids. As a smart and uncaring guy that i am i quickly replied her OK and ended the Call. 5mins later my phone rang and Behold it was her, i was amazed why was she calling again after the excuse, nevertheless i reluctantly picked the call and she quickly told me to give her my address which i gave her, and she promised she would be there in next 30mins, i waited patiently for her and she later turned up, i stood at the door entrance and waved her to come in as she dropped from the bike, she came in and kept staring at me, i directed her to sit on the couch, we chatted for a few minutes which i noticed she had started Becoming uncomfortable because of my friends trooping in and out of my sitting Room, and one stubborn one that would refused to Go �, after chit chatting i told my friend to excused us, in which he did, so i entered my room and told her to come inside, and she follows. i sat on my bed, resting my back on the wall, was surprised also when she sat on my bed turning her back at me, whereas there are chairs in the room which she can sits on. As a smart guy i know what her thoughts was, but unfortunately she didn't know i am different . i told her to face me but she refused, let the truth be told this girl is definitely an angel she's beautiful and glowing. i compliment her beauty, and she also compliments that I'm handsome also.
i asked her about her educational stuff, she told me she's in ss3 and she's 19yrs, hmm so this girl is not yet through with secondary school i "murmured" later on she started telling me about her life her goals this and that bla bla, bla, which i wasn't really interested to know, because none of my business.
Remember: i once told this girl lies on facebook chat jokingly that i am a good Fucker, in which she praises me, but the truth is that I'm still a VIRGIN o, i haven't had sex before even with my ex, reasons best known to me, but i involved in all this Romance stuff, kissing and smooching, several girls that i had once met is either smooching nor kissing that's all some left me because I'm not giving them sex, which i don't care, because alot keeps trooping in all days. but to Knack i forbid it. i am in my early 20s back to BUSINESS:
this girl was waiting for me to make the first move, but i didn't, when she knows that i was not making a move she readjust and came closer and started smooching my leg, anyway i don't want to dull this moment atleast let me Make my own move too, but still surprised because this was her first visit and she wasn't shy atall.
i grabbed her and pecked her slightly on her cheek she giggled and i started kissing her, quickly she hold me back that this is not right, that this is our first date and she's afraid that i might got aroused and have sex with her which she didn't like, i laughed and told her that i can control myself i Have been in this game for long, that nothing will ever make me has sex with her, if that's truly what she's afraid of.
she agreed and i started, we spent almost 20minutes on each other arms smooching, then i told her to go naked for me in which she refused at first, that I'm not her boyfriend that she can't, but i told her there's nothing wrong after that she agreed and started loosening her cloths she was only wearing pants on. i compliment her body, but she kept covering her firm boob's out of shyness which i forcefully removed her hands from it and smooched and play with , we kissed for long and she started whispering that i should bleeped her, i was surprised, but she mean it, but i told her No, that i wouldn't telling her that she was the one that said no sex only romance, before we started, but she now told me that she had changed her mind that i should Bleep her that she wants me now, but i refused and turned down her request, she got angry that if i don't want to Bleep her then i should stop the romance because it's arousing her.
so we stopped for a while and rested our back back on the bed still naked.
i started thinking what causes this change in her that she was asking me to Bleep her so eagerly, i didn't seems to understand her, where'as no condom she wanted me to Bleep her skin to skin.
was still meditating before i know what's happening this girl has climbed ontop of me and started kissing me roughly on my neck face everywhere, and she was using one hand to shift her pants on one side of the entry of her virgina, as a sensitive guy, i already know what she was doing, she gave me little Mouth Action for 10seconds and i was at alert also. few seconds later, this girl grabbed my hard erected joystick and wanted to troop it inside her virgina as she grabbed it and wanted to fix it in i immediately pushed her off me and i told what the Hell was she doing, then she replied that she's feeling Hot that she wants sex, and then i told Her : is that you're not afraid of being pregnant and again I'm not putting on condom she said she does not care that her Ex didn't use to used condom on her, that he knows when he's about to cum and he would quickly removed and released out.
i laughed, few minutes later i started cumming due to the sensational Mouth Action she gave Me. she laughed and told me that she was surprised that I was cumming that she thought that i would never cum, because of almost 2hours of smooching and kissing yet no sign of cumming. i laughed and i told her i trained myself to be that way.
i started putting on my shirt and i told her to do the same, which she frowned at me and started putting her on her clothes. and she told me that she can't believe of what just happened between us that she's ashamed because our first day of meeting and we endulged in all this stupid stuff. she also said i was the only guy she ever get to do this with in her first visit ever she was born.
i laughed it off she got dressed and i helped her zip up Her back cloth and i accompanied her out to get her a bike, i gave her 200naira to use for transport, ever since then i keep running away from this this girl , she keeps on calling me that she wanted to come but is either i would told Her that i was at work or i wasn't at home. i just wanted to cut all ties with her, i stopped chatting with her and even started avoiding her calls and i literally later travelled back to where i came from. she kept calling even now as i type this, her missed calls was the thing that even made me to type all this self.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY I KEPT AVOIDING HER:

MAYBE SHE HAS A DISEASE
SHE'S TOO CHEAP
HER STRANGE CHARACTER
etc. pls what do you guys think

no offence...you are a fool...woman dey cum ur haus..u no knw say u got to prepare..dey here dey talk nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
ObinnaVal93:

no offence...you are a fool...woman dey cum ur haus..u no knw say u got to prepare..dey here dey talk nonsense..
lol actually i wasn't interested in having sex with her in the first place, so why would i get prepared
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
ObinnaVal93:

you really don't need to blame him cos he never had the intention of getting down..
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Marshalxv(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
There's nothing strange in the girls behavior, its as a result of her stored up emotions for u which you're not aware of.
She already have this feelings for you all the while you guys were chatting, she just couldn't help it that she finally meet with her crush. you have nothing to worry about her attitude.

As for being cheap,she may not be cheap as u think she is she's just in love and u know what happens to girls' brain wey they are with the one they love;it shots down completely.

Don't ever bleep a girl without protection bro

I suggest u give that girl a chance if she meet up with d qualities u require.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Marshalxv:
There's nothing strange in the girls behavior, its as a result of her stored up emotions for u which you're not aware of.
She already have this feelings for you all the while you guys were chatting, she just couldn't help it that she finally meet with her crush. you have nothing to worry about her attitude.

As for being cheap,she may not be cheap as u think she is she's just in love and u know what happens to girls' brain wey they are with the one they love;it shots down completely.

Don't ever bleep a girl without protection bro

I suggest u give that girl a chance if she meet up with d qualities u require.
thanks for your suggestion bro. she had even started seeing me as her boyfriend self b4 we finally met physically, sometimes she would be calling me sweet names on phone like my boo, my love, this and That. i am not surprised sha bcoz after all that she later text me she loves me, which i ignored and refused to reply her

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by alexis007(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
ObinnaVal93:

You're the lowest of the human specie....it is your type that sees f##king as some sort of achievement.

On the other hand, well done op. I truly understand this situation perfectly because I've been through it a couple of times. At one time, my nigger brought a dam from God-knows-where to my house with the intention of 'slaying' her there. Normal stuff is to excuse them while they do their thing, but I was cooking some meal and therefore can't leave for them. My mind was that the match would take place when I'm done. But then, the unexpected happened. My nigger striped this lady in my presence, and she was hardly worried about me in her nude state. He got nude too, fixed a condom on his shaft and bleeped her right before my eyes. It's more than disgusting to see two humans in perfect nudity shag before your very eyes. I walked away from them and paid undivided attention to what I was cooking.

Guess what...same b!tch asked my nigger to allow her try me. Of course he freed her. This b!tch was still in her nude...and she then began her antics to make me shag with her too. She offered me BJ, which was something I allowed because I wanted to see the extent to which she was ready to f##k me. But when an erection matured, she threw me on the bed with the intention of sliding my c0ck into her coochie. I pushed her off and told her I wasn't interested. What followed was incredible: she literarily begged me to f##k her, and of course I refused bluntly. I even told her that I might throw her out in her nude state if she doesn't accept my refusal in good faith. When she was about leaving with my nigger, she told me that I'm a very special person- that other boys would have jumped at the offer. She even asked me to show her pictures of my gf...something a girl would do when she's feeling inadequate.

Again, I had something similar with my immediate ex....the girl would cook for me, do house chores for me as well as pass the night in my house on several occasions. The third night she slept over, her demons arose- she disturbed me for s€x. I refused as usual....it kinda feeds my ego turning girls down. After some minutes, the pestering continued, lasting into almost an hour. Finally I thought about sh@gging her as a way of paying her for doing domestic duties for me, and we f##ked that night. That one night of $€× gave birth to a two-year long distance relationship that she really worked hard to maintain, as she made trip to my place at least one in a month, while staying not less than a week whenever she comes. I'm glad we even broke up- those trips affected her academics drastically, and she might even have to do an extra year in school. However, whenever I looked back, I remember her as one of those rare girls who successfully pressured me into f##king them.

Congrats once again, op. If we had plenty of your kind, ladies would never have the opportunity to emasculate guys because of some minutes of fun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 19, 2017
same thing happened to a friend of mine (a guy) few weeks ago. it was God that saved him o cos the lady later confessed that she's from marine world shocked.so I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in,please do not sleep with her.. Awoof dey run belle o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Martin0(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Diffident:
same thing happened to a friend of mine (a guy) few weeks ago. it was God that saved him o cos the lady later confessed that she's from marine world shocked.so I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in,please do not sleep with her.. Awoof dey run belle o

Hian,na wa ooo
Marine world,abeg can u give me the addressgringringrin
Gypsey come and see what this fine girl talk ooogringrin
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Jokolo282 run o. she has been sent to kill ur dreams..lols

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jacyhelen(f): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2017
jokolo282:
hello guys i want to share to you guys about my experience with this facebook girl that i met on facebook. it all started in early September , this strange girl added me on facebook she's beautiful tho. she started commenting in almost all my pictures that i uploaded, as a handsome and sensible guy that i am i had already sensed something so i waved it off without giving it a second thought. few days later this girl send messages (greetings) via DM and i replied gently, from there she insisted that we should start introduction which we did. fortunately enough this girl is in my home-town, which is Kogi state and actually the way she described her place for me it's not that far from where i live in kogi state. NOTE: i was Presently at Abuja then.
she seems happy and cheerful we Exchange numbers.
I'm the kind of guys that don't take girls matter serious, so she was expecting me to call but i didn't. she later call me and i picked we discussed normal, she started teasing me asking me to greet my gf, which i told her that i am single oo. she didn't believe me, she said a cute guy like me without gf that she wouldn't believe that.
actually i told her i broke up with my gf 2yrs ago ever since then i decided to stay single. it's a choice not lack of opportunities.
we keep on discussing all days through chats on facebook and sometimes she would call me and finally she open up that she really wanted us to meet whenever i return. which i accepted her request and i promised her that i would be home shortly Which i even fixed a date towards ending of the month , she was so happy, ever since then she kept disturbing me to come home before even the actual date i earlier fixed, i told her to be calm that she should not be too eager and anxious that i would definitely come home soon.
we keep on chatting via Fb and she told me all about herself and her , i asked her about her boyfriend and she told me they broke up long time ago ever since then she remained single also. i laughed � and she claimed that the guy was the only that ever touched her ever since then No one else.
behold September ending 28th i call her that i was on my way home, she was so happy and excited and she even told me even if we can meet that same day which i rejected because it would be too early for that atleast let me use that day for greeting my village people's � she laughed and i hang the Phone.
behold finally i had landed hale and hearty and i called my friend to come and pick my luggages at bustop he quickly rushed and met me there boarded a motorcycle and headed to my main home straight.
1weeks later after i was done with greetings and visiting friends and loved one's and relatives i finally decided to invite this girl over to my place NOTE: within that one week she diturbed me that she wanted to come over, but i told her to wait for some days.
back to business, i called her unexepectedly around 10:50am in which she picked and i told her she can come over now, she was silent for 5seconds and she later open that she's sorry that she can't leave the house now that her mom travelled this morning and she's looking after the Kids. As a smart and uncaring guy that i am i quickly replied her OK and ended the Call. 5mins later my phone rang and Behold it was her, i was amazed why was she calling again after the excuse, nevertheless i reluctantly picked the call and she quickly told me to give her my address which i gave her, and she promised she would be there in next 30mins, i waited patiently for her and she later turned up, i stood at the door entrance and waved her to come in as she dropped from the bike, she came in and kept staring at me, i directed her to sit on the couch, we chatted for a few minutes which i noticed she had started Becoming uncomfortable because of my friends trooping in and out of my sitting Room, and one stubborn one that would refused to Go �, after chit chatting i told my friend to excused us, in which he did, so i entered my room and told her to come inside, and she follows. i sat on my bed, resting my back on the wall, was surprised also when she sat on my bed turning her back at me, whereas there are chairs in the room which she can sits on. As a smart guy i know what her thoughts was, but unfortunately she didn't know i am different . i told her to face me but she refused, let the truth be told this girl is definitely an angel she's beautiful and glowing. i compliment her beauty, and she also compliments that I'm handsome also.
i asked her about her educational stuff, she told me she's in ss3 and she's 19yrs, hmm so this girl is not yet through with secondary school i "murmured" later on she started telling me about her life her goals this and that bla bla, bla, which i wasn't really interested to know, because none of my business.
Remember: i once told this girl lies on facebook chat jokingly that i am a good Fucker, in which she praises me, but the truth is that I'm still a VIRGIN o, i haven't had sex before even with my ex, reasons best known to me, but i involved in all this Romance stuff, kissing and smooching, several girls that i had once met is either smooching nor kissing that's all some left me because I'm not giving them sex, which i don't care, because alot keeps trooping in all days. but to Knack i forbid it. i am in my early 20s back to BUSINESS:
this girl was waiting for me to make the first move, but i didn't, when she knows that i was not making a move she readjust and came closer and started smooching my leg, anyway i don't want to dull this moment atleast let me Make my own move too, but still surprised because this was her first visit and she wasn't shy atall.
i grabbed her and pecked her slightly on her cheek she giggled and i started kissing her, quickly she hold me back that this is not right, that this is our first date and she's afraid that i might got aroused and have sex with her which she didn't like, i laughed and told her that i can control myself i Have been in this game for long, that nothing will ever make me has sex with her, if that's truly what she's afraid of.
she agreed and i started, we spent almost 20minutes on each other arms smooching, then i told her to go naked for me in which she refused at first, that I'm not her boyfriend that she can't, but i told her there's nothing wrong after that she agreed and started loosening her cloths she was only wearing pants on. i compliment her body, but she kept covering her firm boob's out of shyness which i forcefully removed her hands from it and smooched and play with , we kissed for long and she started whispering that i should bleeped her, i was surprised, but she mean it, but i told her No, that i wouldn't telling her that she was the one that said no sex only romance, before we started, but she now told me that she had changed her mind that i should Bleep her that she wants me now, but i refused and turned down her request, she got angry that if i don't want to Bleep her then i should stop the romance because it's arousing her.
so we stopped for a while and rested our back back on the bed still naked.
i started thinking what causes this change in her that she was asking me to Bleep her so eagerly, i didn't seems to understand her, where'as no condom she wanted me to Bleep her skin to skin.
was still meditating before i know what's happening this girl has climbed ontop of me and started kissing me roughly on my neck face everywhere, and she was using one hand to shift her pants on one side of the entry of her virgina, as a sensitive guy, i already know what she was doing, she gave me little Mouth Action for 10seconds and i was at alert also. few seconds later, this girl grabbed my hard erected joystick and wanted to troop it inside her virgina as she grabbed it and wanted to fix it in i immediately pushed her off me and i told what the Hell was she doing, then she replied that she's feeling Hot that she wants sex, and then i told Her : is that you're not afraid of being pregnant and again I'm not putting on condom she said she does not care that her Ex didn't use to used condom on her, that he knows when he's about to cum and he would quickly removed and released out.
i laughed, few minutes later i started cumming due to the sensational Mouth Action she gave Me. she laughed and told me that she was surprised that I was cumming that she thought that i would never cum, because of almost 2hours of smooching and kissing yet no sign of cumming. i laughed and i told her i trained myself to be that way.
i started putting on my shirt and i told her to do the same, which she frowned at me and started putting her on her clothes. and she told me that she can't believe of what just happened between us that she's ashamed because our first day of meeting and we endulged in all this stupid stuff. she also said i was the only guy she ever get to do this with in her first visit ever she was born.
i laughed it off she got dressed and i helped her zip up Her back cloth and i accompanied her out to get her a bike, i gave her 200naira to use for transport, ever since then i keep running away from this this girl , she keeps on calling me that she wanted to come but is either i would told Her that i was at work or i wasn't at home. i just wanted to cut all ties with her, i stopped chatting with her and even started avoiding her calls and i literally later travelled back to where i came from. she kept calling even now as i type this, her missed calls was the thing that even made me to type all this self.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY I KEPT AVOIDING HER:

MAYBE SHE HAS A DISEASE
SHE'S TOO CHEAP
HER STRANGE CHARACTER
etc. pls what do you guys think

Lmoa..did i hear u say you are a Virgin yet engages in Mouth action which made u to CUM littel....oga u are not a virgin abeg..

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by amunkita(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2017
There is nofin strange..
Kogi galz love straff than food, so enjoy yasef..
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2017
alexis007:
You're the lowest of the human specie....it is your type that sees f##king as some sort of achievement.

On the other hand, well done op. I truly understand this situation perfectly because I've been through it a couple of times. At one time, my nigger brought a dam from God-knows-where to my house with the intention of 'slaying' her there. Normal stuff is to excuse them while they do their thing, but I was cooking some meal and therefore can't leave for them. My mind was that the match would take place when I'm done. But then, the unexpected happened. My nigger striped this lady in my presence, and she was hardly worried about me in her nude state. He got nude too, fixed a condom on his shaft and bleeped her right before my eyes. It's more than disgusting to see two humans in perfect nudity shag before your very eyes. I walked away from them and paid undivided attention to what I was cooking.

Guess what...same b!tch asked my nigger to allow her try me. Of course he freed her. This b!tch was still in her nude...and she then began her antics to make me shag with her too. She offered me BJ, which was something I allowed because I wanted to see the extent to which she was ready to f##k me. But when an erection matured, she threw me on the bed with the intention of sliding my c0ck into her coochie. I pushed her off and told her I wasn't interested. What followed was incredible: she literarily begged me to f##k her, and of course I refused bluntly. I even told her that I might throw her out in her nude state if she doesn't accept my refusal in good faith. When she was about leaving with my nigger, she told me that I'm a very special person- that other boys would have jumped at the offer. She even asked me to show her pictures of my gf...something a girl would do when she's feeling inadequate.

Again, I had something similar with my immediate ex....the girl would cook for me, do house chores for me as well as pass the night in my house on several occasions. The third night she slept over, her demons arose- she disturbed me for s€x. I refused as usual....it kinda feeds my ego turning girls down. After some minutes, the pestering continued, lasting into almost an hour. Finally I thought about sh@gging her as a way of paying her for doing domestic duties for me, and we f##ked that night. That one night of $€× gave birth to a two-year long distance relationship that she really worked hard to maintain, as she made trip to my place at least one in a month, while staying not less than a week whenever she comes. I'm glad we even broke up- those trips affected her academics drastically, and she might even have to do an extra year in school. However, whenever I looked back, I remember her as one of those rare girls who successfully pressured me into f##king them.

Congrats once again, op. If we had plenty of your kind, ladies would never have the opportunity to emasculate guys because of some minutes of fun.

p
thanks for your contribution bro. wow actually i like your own ways sha, i have being always careful when it come in dealing with girls sha. I'm not surprised one thing i know for sure is that, the sex that i refused to gave her , she had call multiple times and text me that i should even pay a visit to Her. but i still refused, i don't know why she was so desperate about me having sex with her ooo, that's was why i totally cut all ties with her, cuz i am not dealing with sex with any ladies grin
alexis007:

p
thanks for your contribution bro. wow actually i like your own ways sha, i have being always careful when it come in dealing with girls sha. I'm not surprised one thing i know for sure is that, the sex that i refused to gave her , she had call multiple times and text me that i should even pay a visit to Her. but i still refused, i don't know why she was so desperate about me having sex with her ooo, that's was why i totally cut all ties with her, cuz i am not dealing with sex with any ladies
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2017
amunkita:
There is nofin strange.. Kogi galz love straff than food, so enjoy yasef..
lol I hear
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2017
jacyhelen:

Lmoa..did i hear u say you are a Virgin yet engages in Mouth action which made u to CUM littel....oga u are not a virgin abeg..

hahaha virgin or no virgin, but one thing for sure be say i never bleep any girl Sha, I would even be embarrassed "SHY" to tell anyone that i am a virgin self, i always tells anyone that asked me that kind of question that i am not a virgin, for them not to look down on me as an unwise guy, that was why i even told the lady that I'm not a virgin through chats.
NOTE: 2yrs of dating my ex, without having sex with her, was part of the thing that made Her to left. i ain't care anyway.
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2017
strong766:
Jokolo282 run o. she has been sent to kill ur dreams..lols
haha thanks bro I Don already run since o �
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hian,na wa ooo
he he he... wetin you wan take the address do? cheesy
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Diffident:
thanks dear i appreciate i will not. i have even chased her Comot my life, but she keeps disturbing

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2017
jokolo282:

lol haha i hear sir , i was just testing her sha
Testing her in what sense ?
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hian,na wa ooo
yes! I want the Address of the marine world girl too, infact i would like to take her for a drink and after we fuvk, i want to see the colour of the marine girl vagina. grin i hope she have big bottom too. tongue
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Diffident:
Rubbish! Did the marine girl have big bottom? What's the colour of her vagina? Send her over to me i like marine girls tongue
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Rubbish! Why is it always girls? Why not boys? I am also strange does that mean i am an alien? grin from another planet?
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Op only gets off (orgasm) by knowing that he's actions made a girl Hot. Your type doesnt like Vagina thats why you kept saying (for reason best known to me)

You have a weird fetish, might even be approaching homo sexuality
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by missyQween(f): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Nawa o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 1st SEX ORGY In Lagos - Too Much Hot Girls / Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man / Why We Dont Reply PMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.