Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man (8456 Views)

‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl / Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Yomi4reel: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Man caught her fat wife cheating inside the jeep and was given badly beating by her husband with trouser belt. the man could not hold the man before he ran away from the jeep.

Nobody could stop the man from beating his wife bad along the road and the woman could not cry out for help.

Some men and women cheat in their marriage and no matter how rich or comfortable,poor they are, Some can do it without it.They want to have the fun.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/fat-wife-was-beating-inside-her-jeep-with-a-belt-by-husband-because-he-caught-her-with-man/

2 Likes

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by apostle96: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Shame on her
Shame on him
Shame on the man
Shame on the jeep
Shame on the street
Shame on the belt
Shame on people watching

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by DWJOBScom(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2021
She wanted a man who commands and instructs her and got it and now suddenly realises its not the way it is and desires a soft spoken gentle guy

The challenge is that they couldn't wait to get a room and women and guys never know what love is and will continue googling

Maybe I don't know what am saying

3 Likes

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Ammishaddai: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2021
I am not surprised. This is what should be expected from a generation that is sex-driven enough to cast the institution of marriage aside

5 Likes

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2021
THIS I HAVE NOT SEEN........ sad sad

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2021
This is so shameful. Both the man and the woman

Shameful embarassed embarassed
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Kondomatic(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Beating her is really not necessary
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Sonnobax15(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
That's cery good of him......Fvck up no dey sour...If e like,make e take decades but anytime we catch you,we go microwave that your the same fvck for you chop..

3 Likes

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by davbamxodun: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2021
lol

u see those gender ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

what can make them satisfied
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by ImaIma1(f): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Who beats him when he cheats?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Justbehave(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
ImaIma1:
If she catches him,let her best him too.

1 Like

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Iamagoodgirll: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Shameful acts
Cheating on your husband!
Beating your wife!!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yeye people

Both the husband and wife are mad
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

"When he cheats"??
You sound like you're sure that, the man has been cheating before or will definitely cheat some time soon, hence the word, "when" in your statement...

I don't support that dude for he's actions, but you'd agree with me that he's hurt by that Discovery and the only way he'd feel better is if he cause her a measure of pain...

Well, what do I know sef.... This story may just be a fictional one undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by ImaIma1(f): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Favfables:

"When he cheats"??
You sound like you're sure that, the man has been cheating before or will definitely cheat some time soon, hence the word, "when" in your statement...

I don't support that dude for he's actions, but you'd agree with me that he's hurt by that Discovery and the only way he'd feel better is if he cause her a measure of pain...

Well, what do I know sef.... This story may just be a fictional one undecided

I asked a simple question.

And I am only responsible for what I typed, but not how you choose to interpret it.

My point is that some guys are quick to hit their wives/gfs for committing an offense. But who beats them when they themselves offend?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by 2rez: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Shameful acts
Cheating on your husband!
Beating your wife!!

These two acts are becoming indispensable in most homes lately, shattering & shredding homes apart. It's just by His grace for some u know.

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
The rate women cheat these days is alarming, what could be the cause? or are men not lasting longer in bed again which makes their wife to mess up?
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by chatinent: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
If I caught my wife cheating, I'll excuse myself.

I'd never confront her or talk about it.

I'll behave normal.

What to do is in my mind.
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by sammybest889(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
We don tell dem,dem no go gree..as dis message no concern me I want 2 shout out 2 d witches and wizard from my family it been a long time coming u never c me coming through... And 2 my fellow Nigerians god wey keep us 4 d pass 6yrs e go allow dis remain 2yrs carry us go

# I have spoken
#cheers 4 happiness

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by zexy2030(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
The rate women cheat these days is alarming, what could be the cause? or are men not lasting longer in bed again which makes their wife to mess up?
Its a strategy by feminist for the government to legalize adultery. When the rate of divorce becomes too much and cheating becomes unbearable. There will be a concession to approve adultery and more so same sex marriage.

Finally to discourage marriage and population.

I see this happening in 2026.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by saxby(f): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na wa o, things dey happen sha
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
After flogging her, do the needful by sending her back to her father's house.

No time for nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by angelfallz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
He should (divorce)send the woman away.
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Husband wey dey sag, that one na husband?

So, after belting her, what next?
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by purples25(f): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
The woman always gets the harsher punishment for any sort of immorality. Or, most women do. The women will be the ones to be dumped in relationships and divorced in marriage, but if the cheating is from the man's end, the woman cannot beat him, rather she is advised to pet him and forgive him, even be careful how she handles the issue.

This woman cheated,her man flogged her. In another thread, men even wanted a cheating man to marry his side chic because the wife dared to cry out in pain, as a human being that she is.

More reason why women should not give in to guys for anything bad. Someone once said "If nobody pities you, at least pity yourself."

2 Likes

Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by jibran1122: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
hahaha this is hilarious .
the whole environment is being dirty every coming day. Shame on the her as well as shame on him for being violent indeed it was difficult to control for him.
https://www.loresult.com/class-results-online/bisegrw-inter-part-1-results/
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Chinehz(f): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:
If I caught my wife cheating, I'll excuse myself.

I'd never confront her or talk about it.

I'll behave normal.

What to do is in my mind.
Hunku say what is in your mind now and be free ooh....
So she no go cheat in future grin grin grin
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by chatinent: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Chinehz:

Hunku say what is in your mind now and be free ooh....
So she no go cheat in future grin grin grin

Smiles.
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Most couples of nowadays have given that institution called marriage a bad name. I really hope marriage doesn't go extinct with this generation. Just this evening, a friend was still trying to calm her friend & her hubby who got married two months ago. The husband has started cheating with the excuse that his wife is still in contact with her ex, that she even invited him to their wedding.

My question is:
Why would people decide to go into marriage when they really know they can't trust their partners or even stick to the marital vows?
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by FahBuLous: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
How can a man even think of beating a woman?? That man needs to be beaten into coma... Foolish man...
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thos animal has mo right to hit that lady
Re: Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
purples25:
The woman always gets the harsher punishment for any sort of immorality. Or, most women do. The women will be the ones to be dumped in relationships and divorced in marriage, but if the cheating is from the man's end, the woman cannot beat him, rather she is advised to pet him and forgive him, even be careful how she handles the issue.

This woman cheated,her man flogged her. In another thread, men even wanted a cheating man to marry his side chic because the wife dared to cry out in pain, as a human being that she is.

More reason why women should not give in to guys for anything bad. Someone once said "If nobody pities you, at least pity yourself."

DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME
But I believe that if you as a woman want to be valued in a relationship, have your own finance...

You don't expect that a man will carry most/all the responsibilities of a woman and not get mad when his wife cheats...

Imagine if the woman was as rich or richer than the man, do you think he will have the guts to lay his hands on her because she cheated??

I don't think so...

See if a man who is jobless and dependent on a woman for almost everything, catches his wife cheating... He will do NOTHING, you know why?? Because she is her source and until he can stand alone he will bear anything.... He might even be part of a 3some with another man sef...

So my dear...

All this cheating related abuse will drastically reduce when women start making their own money and become as rich or richer than their men

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? / Cant Stay A Day Without Sex / How Many Girls Can Do This For Their Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.