Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me (4891 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Djbond(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good evening nairalanders. Please I need to know what is going on.
I met this girl about 5 weeks ago, we had sex the following day I met her. Before the hookup, I've never seen her or known her.
On the day we had sex, she told me she had a child for her ex husband but the child is no more. She asked me if I'm OK with that and I said yes.
Well, we had sex like 4 times and this last week, she called me to tell me that her period is 10days late, said she went for a test and she's pregnant.
My thoughts now are, is she trying to hook me down with this pregnancy (if true) or she is just playing me. But on second thought, I think she's serious with the way she was talking about it. But, you know girls, sometimes they try to play pranks and look serious.
As for me now I'm not ready to be a father now.
So please guys, is it possible that she could be pregnant within this short period of time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
You never ready but you dey redi without condom

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Papiikush: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Err... That's what happens when you have sex without a condom.
Especially when you doing it with a pig. Quit being a bìtch and man up to your responsibility

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by ClitoPen: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
So you are not ready to be a father but you are ready to 'rawly' enjoy what fathers enjoy abi.
No problem.
You don swallow better hook

5 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by djWALE(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
This one just weak me..you had an unprotected sex with a lady u just met..nawa

15 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by dingbang(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
No matter how sweet the smooching is,,never forget your senses!!

14 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Taiyescott(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Really? Then I guess your Akamu must be highly super active!! Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by EuroBoy007(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
No pranks
U'll soon become Papa Bonboy grin grin grin

Congrats tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by GraGra247(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
There's something definitely wrong with this brain dead OP.

You met a lady you never knew and you had guts to have unprotected sex with her the very next day at a time the entire media is yelling protect yourself.

Now you got her pregnant and rushed to nairaland to look for excuses and sympathy so you put the blame on her and abandon her.

People like you don't deserve pity when your wickedness begins to backfire on you.

Next you tell her to swallow dangerous pills and abort. No regard for her life nor for that of your unborn baby.

Karma is doing press up for you.

28 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by dammytosh: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good evening my brada.

Congratulations. Please help me add Nackson to the baby's name.

So you pour average of 25million sperms 4 times to make 100 million sperms and you are wondering how it is possible for just 1 of them to fertilize an egg ? You are mad sir.

Is your head paining you ?

You better start buying baby things

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by anuma1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Second hand wife loading

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Kowor(f): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Molfix size 1=1600
Baby food(my boy)= 1700
Baby clothes, depends on the quality.... I'll refer you to pregnancy forum. Congrats.

17 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Oyindidi(f): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
You are not ready to father a child and you don't know condom is cheap. You had sex with a lady you don't know without condom. Small brain, go and do HIV/AIDS test.

Baby daddy, be ready for your baby..

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by demsid(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
One chance successfully entered. U dived into the puss.y of stupidity. Just hope it's not true.
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by lenghtinny(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
You should at least be grateful that the end product of your unprotected sex with a girl you barely knew is pregnancy and not Hiv aids and company.

8 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Daniel2289(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
It doesn't matter if u have sex with her once or not. What u should do is to be really sure if she is pregnant. And if it's true, take ur responsibility and pay your bills.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Oyindidi(f): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
lenghtinny:
You should at least be grateful that the end product of your unprotected sex with a girl you barely knew is pregnancy and not Hiv aids and company.
How sure are you that he is HIV/AIDS free? Let him go for test

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Oyindidi(f): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Djbond:
Dear nairalanders, I need serious help. I need an assistance of 10k. My junior brother that is staying with me is sick and also we are running out of foodstuffs. I've exhausted my salary I I got for the month if April and right now, I'm so broke. Please serious help is needed here. I just think If I have 10k at hand now, it will sustain us for the mean time. I wouldn't mind even if it's a loan. Please no one should insult me as this is not a joke

Please this isn't a scam as some people might assume it's scam. Not every post like this are scam.
Op, see your life and you come add wahala on top.
May God help you

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by 2dice01: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Op, see your life and you come add wahala on top.
May God help you
FBi

Agent didi grin you are sighted

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Demmtek(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Op, ha walahi eburu gan ooo 4times only you u tink say nah free u just dey garbage in garbage u didnt know it will full, awoof yanfu yanfu remeber what happen to etisalat i hope it doesn't happen to you if you understand my proverb. I just pity the unborn aye le oooo

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Oyindidi(f): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
2dice01:
FBi

Agent didi grin you are sighted
Sleep don go on break. grin
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by DaddyKross: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
O ti gba penalty lo throw in cool

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
I hope say she don give you one STD as an extra topping too. Wehrey.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Oye0404(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2017
It doesn't matter how long u met her, the fact DAT u're duin d DO is enuf to make ha get pregnant.
All the best as you prepare for fatherhood.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2017
lenghtinny:
dnt conclude yet,he doesn't know hs status
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Thegamingorca(m): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Djbond:
Good evening nairalanders. Please I need to know what is going on.
I met this girl about 5 weeks ago, we had sex the following day I met her. Before the hookup, I've never seen her or known her.
On the day we had sex, she told me she had a child for her ex husband but the child is no more. She asked me if I'm OK with that and I said yes.
Well, we had sex like 4 times and this last week, she called me to tell me that her period is 10days late, said she went for a test and she's pregnant.
My thoughts now are, is she trying to hook me down with this pregnancy (if true) or she is just playing me. But on second thought, I think she's serious with the way she was talking about it. But, you know girls, sometimes they try to play pranks and look serious.
As for me now I'm not ready to be a father now.
So please guys, is it possible that she could be pregnant within this short period of time

Wayward
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by DonMekino(m): 2:38am On Nov 19, 2017
In the words of Mr. IBU......odinaka! Odinaka!! So u no get sense?
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by MissRaine69(f): 3:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Where did you think your sperm was going? On holiday?
She could be pregnant and it could be yours ...all it takes is one sperm!
Might as well get tested for STD’s.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by FisifunKododada: 3:40am On Nov 19, 2017
cheesy Life is all about choices. I believe people should do whatever they want as long as they are okay with the consequence of their choice. Don't make a choice and then start crying when the consequence comes. You chose to fvck without family planning...now you are crying that you are not ready for a child - story for the gods. Now you are presented with another set of options to choose from. This time around, ONLY make a choice whose consequence you are able to live with - so you don't come crying to Nairalanders again about another consequence that you find unpalatable.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by NnamdiN: 3:53am On Nov 19, 2017
It could be true, over fertile dey worry you. Congrats in advance
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by eph12(m): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2017
How many more dundies do we have in this country?

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Martin0(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2017
MissRaine69:
Where did you think your sperm was going? On holiday?
She could be pregnant and it could be yours ...all it takes is one sperm!
Might as well get tested for STD’s.

gringringrin
MissRain missraingringrin
Weldon ooogrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth / Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) / If You Are A Virgin Pls Dont Open This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.