Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime (2317 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Homeless Man Caught Having Sex With Anothers Man's Wife Gets An Apartment, Photo / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Well don't know, but this game just got into my mind... And I felt like making it happen..

The most beautiful chick that comments on here, will get airtime from any network she chooses...

I greet u all my people like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!! cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by MrDandy(m): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2017
How much? 100 naira?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Oyindidi(f): 5:39am On Nov 19, 2017
angry
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nutase: 5:48am On Nov 19, 2017
You dey find how you go take get list of phone number of girls wen you wan sample ba.

Smart guy. ......try something else as for me and my crew we are not interested.....Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by pussyeater(m): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Well don't know, but this game just got into my mind... And I felt like making it happen..

The most beautiful chick that comments on here, will get airtime from any network she chooses...

I greet u all my people like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Mr Man. Toto dey hungry you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2017
You guys are funny like Bleep!!! Hahahahahahahah... I have more than enough toto to fork if I choose, I don't come online to find..

Na tru PM I even planned sending the said card ...

Or even upload it here...

I no get time for little NL things.. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy. Funny kids..
MrDandy:
How much? 100 naira?
way more than that bra!!! grin cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 19, 2017
My big madam, how ur end?
Oyindidi:
angry
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Funny thing is that the girls saying dem no want still commented so they're eligible to win the 'prize' if they're deemed fit. If you really didn't want the card, you wouldn't have commented at all grin

8 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Nutase:
You dey find how you go take get list of phone number of girls wen you wan sample ba.

Smart guy. ......try something else as for me and my crew we are not interested.....Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Which crew again na madam?? I only needed people with a visible Display pic showing themselves, which u clearly don't fall into that category; so why not take a spectator seat, watch from the gallery and allow others who are eligible do their thing.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by gabinogem(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2017
BenShammer:
Funny thing is that the girls saying dem no want still commented so they're eligible to win the 'prize' if they're deemed fit. If you really didn't want the card, you wouldn't have commented at all grin
lol...no mind them... Nigerians done dey be expert for reverse psychology.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nutase: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Which crew again na madam?? I only needed people with a visible Display pic showing themselves, which u clearly don't fall into that category; so why not take a spectator seat, watch from the gallery and allow others who are eligible do their thing.
Sampler in chief. You dey find who you go sample.
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by walepackage(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Why only ladies,mr kpansh man
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2017
walepackage:
Why only ladies,mr kpansh man

Because men should be more concerned about struggling out with life and fending for themselves, not their look, that's an effeminate disposition when displayed by a male ( bobrinsky knows better) ..

BTW; I'm the one offering the said prize, and I set the rules and owe no one any explanation for it bra...

I still salute u ma bra, like weeetin!!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by walepackage(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Because men should be more concerned about struggling out with life and fending for themselves, not their look, that's an effeminate disposition when displayed by a male ( bobrinsky knows better) ..

BTW; I'm the one offering the said prize, and I set the rules and owe no one any explanation for it bra...

I still salute u ma bra, like weeetin!!!

i understand you the trueapostle man,but i just thought about you balancing the equation for both sexes.But,since its your game as you said,you run it the way you deem fit.No lele,you are mouthed.
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by KardinalZik(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
You've STARTED pursuing your goal already.
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Oyindidi(f): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Oga at the top, I hail o. You no even wish me on my birthday. You are owing me
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Sorry about that, it skipped my mind, I don't really take birthday iss seriously I guess that's why.. We will see on the side.. I salute u. Happy birthday all THESAME dear..
Oyindidi:
Oga at the top, I hail o. You no even wish me on my birthday. You are owing me
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by IamArleck(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2017
what the game all about?
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Girls with DP(i.e Display picture otherwise, u can upload your pic here) comments on The thread , the most pretty (as would be decided by me) will be rewarded with good airtime (of any network) .
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Kimcutie: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Your signature got me. No comment
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Girls with DP(i.e Display picture otherwise, u can upload your pic here) comments on The thread , the most pretty (as would be decided by me) will be rewarded with good airtime (of any network) .
you're an idiot bruh. your silly thread has been abandoned sef. say what ?
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
jamarifox:
you're an idiot bruh. your silly thread has been abandoned sef. say what ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaja!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

U just cracked me up bra.... Hahahahahahahah, thanks for the laugh this afternoon..

Bra!!! , I don't know what you get from NL, for me I come to catch my fun.. And laugh off the hustles from the real world. Don't take anything too serious bra , no use insulting a brother..

If the thread Is abandoned like you purpoted, it's a double win for me, I pocket my card, I've really got nothing to loose na..

U check am out na..

Hahahahahahahah, funny lots everywhere..

I still salute u my bra, like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!!!

The offer is open till morrow, when I shall close the thread and mark my register

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
cheesy.
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
cheesy.
What did you stuff at your back side??

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
ukjerry:

What did you stuff at your back side??
Nothing, its natural, haven't you seen a slim girl with ass?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
Nothing, its natural, haven't you seen a slim girl with ass?
grin grin grin
We all gat hopes and dreams babe

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
ukjerry:
grin grin grin We all gat hopes and dreams babe
Believe whatever you want dear.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Lorbar(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
slim Girls With Ass Are Few... Nice Ass Though
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
when you are done packing your wardrobe into that jean, let us know...

6 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
DeadRat:
slim Girls With Ass Are Few... Nice Ass Though

I don observe say you like woman ass pass food. Btw the ass looks fake
Re: The Most Beautiful Lady That Comments Gets An Airtime by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
doctorkush:
when you are done packing your wardrobe into that jean, let us know...

Hahahaha.. Ma niqqqqa

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Idea? / Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... / Stay Single And Give Birth To Children, Ifu Ennada Advises Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.