Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... (2343 Views)

How To Get A Wife Or Girlfriend Before This Month Ends (works Everytime) / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
cheesygrin

Guys: wanna be a casanova? or a champion in the game?

If you dont have a guitar, GET ONE
If you dont know how to stroke it, LEARN grin

97% of ladies naturally likes a guy that knows how to play, stroke or skillfully navigate the guitar.

The sounds of guitar puts them in a trance of love when u stroke the instrument to their hearing... and before she snaps out of it sometimes the sharp guy don chop amgrin

Let your guitar do the talkinggrin
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Vyzz: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
I invited her to my place. I served her hollandia yoghurt and started stroking my guitar.

I was doing "My love" by westlife... i think i put her in the mood with it.

before I knew it she rushed me and almost tore my shirt and pant grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Goalnaldo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
I've been drinking smoking cigars
Used to sing and play my guitar
Now I'm lost in this sambissa

1 Like

Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I've been drinking smoking cigars Used to sing and play my guitar Now I'm lost in this sambissa
lol
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
where is Nooil?
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
BadRadio:
where is Nooil?

Will you play Ed Sheeran's Perfect?
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nooil:

Will you play Ed Sheeran's Perfect?
what for? or for who?

why? for u?
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
BadRadio:
what for? or for who?

why? for u?

For the girl you want to deceive.
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nooil:

lol. no naagrin
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nooil:

I have a special number for u... when are u coming?
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Be there playing guitar while I borrow money from my village community bank and use am snatch your girlfriend away.
Mtchew, all these lover boys sef. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
BadRadio:
I have a special number for u... when are u coming?

Do you have a grand or baby piano? Can you sing like John Legend or Ed Sheeran?
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nooil:

Do you have a grand or baby piano? Can you sing like John Legend or Ed Sheeran?
not exactly but I can trygrin
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
J111333:
Be there playing guitar while I borrow money from my village community bank and use am snatch your girlfriend away.
cheesy
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
joke of the century
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
J111333:
Lmaaaao! When we say Nigerian men are not romantic they will deny it.

1 Share

Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
BadRadio:
cheesygrin

Guys: wanna be a casanova? or a champion in the game?

If you dont have a guitar, GET ONE
If you dont know how to stroke it, LEARN grin

97% of ladies naturally likes a guy that knows how to play, stroke or skillfully navigate the guitar.

The sounds of guitar puts them in a trance of love when u stroke the instrument to their hearing... and before she snaps out of it sometimes the sharp guy don chop amgrin

Let your guitar do the talkinggrin

Some of us prefer the piano grin
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Some of us prefer the piano grin
Just a few, there is more of the guitar likerscheesy
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hypnotise knows how to use the guitar too to do the talking.cheesy
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Ishilove, choose between a romantic man and money man.

I'm waiting for your answer and please be fast about it.

3 Shares

Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Hypnotise: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
BadRadio:
Hypnotise knows how to use the guitar too to do the talking.cheesy
You're right. The sweet melodies from delicately stroking my guitar draws a lady closer and paves way for the main event. Soon she'll want me to stroke her too cheesy
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by joseph1832(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ishilove:

being romantic in Nigeria doesn't always get you the girl, that's why Nigerian men aren't really romantic.
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hypnotise:

You're right. The sweet melodies from delicately stroking my guitar draws a lady closer and paves way for the main event. Soon she'll want me to stroke her too cheesy
hahahahah cheesygrin
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
ContentMaster knows what I am talking aboutgrin
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
J111333:
Ishilove, choose between a romantic man and money man.

I'm waiting for your answer and please be fast about it.
It is possible to be a romantic money man. In fact, there is nothing more romantic than taking a leisurely stroll with your partner to an ATM. It can make any woman's heart melt.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
joseph1832:
being romantic in Nigeria doesn't always get you the girl, that's why Nigerian men aren't really romantic.
Says who, Big Joe? People like me who are very romantic get dazzled by sweet poems, perfumed, hand written love letters and surprise credit alerts into my bank account grin
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ishilove:

It is possible to be a romantic money man. In fact, there is nothing more romantic than taking a leisurely stroll with your partner to an ATM. It can make any woman's heart melt.
Truly, it will be hard for a woman to make heaven.

Pray you no meet me at the gate on that day because I go report you to Angel Michael say you be golddigger goldexcavator.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by joseph1832(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Says who, Big Joe? People like me who are very romantic get dazzled by sweet poems, perfumed, hand written love letters and surprise credit alerts into my bank account grin
unfortunately there aren't many girls like you. The girls we have today, their idea of 'romantic' is to buy them the latest iPhone, take them shopping, buy them cars etc.

Write them a poem and they'll tell you "na poem I go chop". Lol. They forget they can't still eat all the things you buy them. Talk about narrow mindedness. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
J111333:
Truly, it will be hard for a woman to make heaven.

Pray you no meet me at the gate on that day because I go report you to Angel Michael say you be golddigger goldexcavator.
We will dig gold from person wey get gold, not men like you wey no even get cowrie. tongue

Jokes aside though, everything is not about money. Back in school I had a friend dating one of our lecturers in different faculty and the man was always sending her sweet, romantic text messages (no WhatsApp back then) at the oddest of times like...

"I'm thinking about you right now"

"You make me a better man"

Etc.

Contrary to popular 21st century belief, music and poetry is a the language of love, not necessarily money.
Re: Guys: Let Your Guitar Do The Toasting ! It Works Everytime... by Ishilove: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
joseph1832:
unfortunately there aren't many girls like you. The girls we have today, their idea of 'romantic' is to buy them the latest iPhone, take them shopping, buy them cars etc.

Write them a poem and they'll tell you "na poem I go chop". Lol. They forget they can't still eat all the things you buy them. Talk about narrow mindedness. grin
The one I won't appreciate is giving me flowers and dolls. One gave me a stuffed lion once and I used it for pillow. cheesy How can you give me a stuffed animal in this heat when na commando we dey sleep. grin

Sadly though, many young ladies in this generation are terribly materialistic. I belong to the generation of love letter writing and "if so, doxology," and as I am very old fashioned, I recognise that some things have more lasting value than others. Money, gifts and material possessions are good, but they cannot buy you sincere love and happiness.

However, it is not an excuse for men to swallow the spirit of poverty of their father's house. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop / Self Acclaimed Ghanian Billionaire, Shatta Bandle Caught 'chopping' A Slay Queen / Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.