Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? (21719 Views)

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by hipsyleema(f): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Why don't I believe in the existence of purgatory, hell fire and judgment day? I stand to be corrected please. I believe judgment happens when the dead is about to be laid to rest..
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by talk2percy(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Nonsense, which hell
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by mekstaniac(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2017
This 1 weak me
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by adepeter2027(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Whether you all wear/use attachment, you will rot in hell.
As a Christian, one can't escape the Muslim hell and, As a Muslim, on can't escape the Christian hell.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by ekensi01: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2017
,They are all going to meet in Hell no doubt.
But i want to know about boys who wear pencil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by femi4: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
So a friend asked me yesterday- if females using jewellery, attachments and puts on trousers will go to hell and the lake of fire afterwards. I couldn’t provide a definite response. I know the bible encourages modesty, but there was no blanket prohibition of attachment and jewellery (I may be wrong)

I am aware the bible technically forbids trousers and Tattoos. So please pastors... bible scholars.. and whoever is knowledgeable in this matter: I feel as if there is no ignorance in heaven and there are certain things we need to be clear about before it’s too late.
The Bible didn't say you shouldn't use jewelry or aid your beauty. God only frown at you making them gods in your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by joshnnanna: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
So a friend asked me yesterday- if females using jewellery, attachments and puts on trousers will go to hell and the lake of fire afterwards. I couldn’t provide a definite response. I know the bible encourages modesty, but there was no blanket prohibition of attachment and jewellery (I may be wrong)

I am aware the bible technically forbids trousers and Tattoos. So please pastors... bible scholars.. and whoever is knowledgeable in this matter: I feel as if there is no ignorance in heaven and there are certain things we need to be clear about before it’s too late.

Where in the bible please. Which scripture..?

1 Like

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Hardeysolution(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Please let's take note

1. In Corinthians, Paul said ladies should not talk in the church. But we have ladies talking in the church as spirit filled or women. E.g Joyce Meyer, Sade Akanni and the likes. There's no other place in the Bible (New Testament) that restricted women from talking in the church. So it was disregarded for it to be a doctrine because it has no basis except as an instruction to the Corinthians. Same thing to the issue of this trousers attachment and co

2. Deuteronomy that said men shouldn't wear what belongs to women and vice versa was not a book of prophets that we would have said was for the future. God was dealing with a situation in Israel at that time. There are many things God did IN Isreal that are no longer applicable in our own time.

3. There are many places outside Africa where they wear trousers. Are we saying God is a God of Africa alone?

4. Theologically, Nothing becomes a doctrine except it was in the old Testament, revealed by Jesus and was exhibited in the early church. It appeared just in Deutoronomy as claimed by others.
5. The issue of wearing trousers I can say it wasn't in the Bible. Do not wear what belongs to men doesn't translate to do not wear trousers or skirts as the case maybe. Some men wear skirts IN other world. Igbos that use wrapper and sorts as men, will they go to hell?

6. There is principle of double mention in reading the Bible. Where else was that law revealed in the Bible?

7. For we are not under the law but under grace. If we still found ourselves under the law then Christ died in vain. I am not saying the law is bad but in Grace, the law is fulfilled.

Final words : There are issues of holiness. I wear long skirts and the motive was wrong. It's a sin. There are trousers for ladies guys can't wear because it wasn't made for them. In my little understanding, Deutoronomy was talking about changing our identity to becoming a lady from a man. Let's not cause confusion in the body of Christ. Serve God wholeheartedly and this becomes no issue as God in his spirit will even direct what you wear. I don't want to condemn people or churches but I used to believe that too until I grew into understanding really the things of God. Trousers were not made for men nor was it made for women.
The important stuff is modesty even without your ear rings, trousers, what's the state of your heart? Let's be led by the spirit of God as be helps us.

Thank you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by AngryRebel: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:
No. As a matter of fact, hell fire as a realm have been quenched millions of years back in the days of Mulah, but the bible, Quran and some Greek stories would not just let the things of the neanderthal periods be gone for good. Here is a passage of the doctufos which spoke about how the Light of God Almighty rendered hell fire extinct.

Who are u? grin U have a well refined thought. I like it.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2017
There is no hell to go to, except the one you have created with your thoughts.

Besides, there is no denser place that spirit can experience turmoil as much as we experience on this planet, so Earth is a place we can term as hell, and we are here to burn out our karma and escape the cycle of birth and rebirth. This is where men are forged into Gods.

Fear not, have some sex and drink some champagne, after this, you are all going to some place nicer, but without an embodiment. You will be consciousness energy the size of a photon, you are lucky to have a body now.

Enjoy your lives, my people.

3 Likes

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Daeylar(f): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2017
There is no hell in the first place undecided

One of the reasons I don't like religion,
Too many stupid rules.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by buchi2104(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Jesse01:
is dere hell in d first place?
u don't know
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by vchykp(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:

grin grin.. tatoo and women wearing trouser is not bad.. quote me later for reasons, am in church wen i saw this, and this got me cracking

2 Likes

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Melvix007(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2017
whitebeard:
JW pls it Sunday morning abeg..no madness abeg

But God is ever loving and forgiving, how then does this hell tally with those essential attributes of God?

1 Like

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by aku626(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2017
The people who'd end up in hell fire are unrepentant sinners. so is wearing those things sin?
Sin is the nature of the devil, when one sins he/she has exhibited the nature of the Devil.
is wearing those things a nature of the devil?
understand that you're not only accountable for yourself but others as well should your choice or decisions make others sin you'd also be held accountable. However you'd still see people wanting to blame you for their sole mistake. God is a fair judge
my take try and be moderate
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2017
It is not by your physical outlook and dressing.

It is what comes out of your heart (mind) that defiles.

You are condemned by your motives, not necessarily your actions!

1 Like

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Olumaeme: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2017
There's no hell

3 Likes

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by itsandi(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2017
yes, if they do bad bad things cheesy
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Onnasucs1(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2017
All these doctrines of men are the reasons we know less of Christ as a person and know more of Christianity as a religion.

We're far behind the heaven's syllabus and it pains me greatly. cry

1 Like

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Onnasucs1(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2017
hipsyleema:
Why don't I believe in the existence of purgatory, hell fire and judgment day? I stand to be corrected please. I believe judgment happens when the dead is about to be laid to rest..
you believe in heaven right?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by talk2percy(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2017
Will pastors that Gerry curl their hairs, wear designers suites and shoes, drives one of the most expensive cars and flies private jets, has concubines and sleeps with people's wives and people still worship them and see them as Gods..daddies also go to hell??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 2shure: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2017
do u know what A.M means.
i weep for africa.

in 2face voice
u nor holly pass my brother(whistle instrumental sound..dooh win am panuna ta tuna nu nor no noi..dum dum keh.dum doom keh doom doom..
some ppl be acting like dey know it all.

african mentality.

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by morereb10: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2017
In the first place,

Hell is a dream, dreamed up by Christians .

Their is no such thing as hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Deffi(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Those things were not made for children of God...

Discard them if you want to enter Heaven! I Tim 2:9; IPeter 3:3

PLEASE SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE ON THIS........ smiley
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Teeboi56: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Saverin:
There is no hell fire
There is no hell fire abi

No problem

But I know u re jooking
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by sisisioge: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2017
No one knows cos our relationships with God is in our hearts and very personal. I wear whatever I want on my head or body... Its no man's business. When we get to heaven, we will all do personal accounts. EOD.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Please, OP, can you show me where it is written in the Bible that women should not wear trousers. Are you aware that women were the first to wear trousers? Even in the time of Jesus Christ, the men wore garments. I really want to know where this verse is in the Bible.
Venerable612:

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by charlsecy(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
I am aware the bible technically forbids trousers...
There is no where in the Bible where trousers are technically forbidden. Or you can educate me.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Byko899(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Please let's take note

1. In Corinthians, Paul said ladies should not talk in the church. But we have ladies talking in the church as spirit filled or women. E.g Joyce Meyer, Sade Akanni and the likes. There's no other place in the Bible (New Testament) that restricted women from talking in the church. So it was disregarded for it to be a doctrine because it has no basis except as an instruction to the Corinthians. Same thing to the issue of this trousers attachment and co

2. Deuteronomy that said men shouldn't wear what belongs to women and vice versa was not a book of prophets that we would have said was for the future. God was dealing with a situation in Israel at that time. There are many things God did IN Isreal that are no longer applicable in our own time.

3. There are many places outside Africa where they wear trousers. Are we saying God is a God of Africa alone?

4. Theologically, Nothing becomes a doctrine except it was in the old Testament, revealed by Jesus and was exhibited in the early church. It appeared just in Deutoronomy as claimed by others.
5. The issue of wearing trousers I can say it wasn't in the Bible. Do not wear what belongs to men doesn't translate to do not wear trousers or skirts as the case maybe. Some men wear skirts IN other world. Igbos that use wrapper and sorts as men, will they go to hell?

6. There is principle of double mention in reading the Bible. Where else was that law revealed in the Bible?

7. For we are not under the law but under grace. If we still found ourselves under the law then Christ died in vain. I am not saying the law is bad but in Grace, the law is fulfilled.

Final words : There are issues of holiness. I wear long skirts and the motive was wrong. It's a sin. There are trousers for ladies guys can't wear because it wasn't made for them. In my little understanding, Deutoronomy was talking about changing our identity to becoming a lady from a man. Let's not cause confusion in the body of Christ. Serve God wholeheartedly and this becomes no issue as God in his spirit will even direct what you wear. I don't want to condemn people or churches but I used to believe that too until I grew into understanding really the things of God. Trousers were not made for men nor was it made for women.
The important stuff is modesty even without your ear rings, trousers, what's the state of your heart? Let's be led by the spirit of God as be helps us.

Thank you.
this is how you people keep twisting stories, what about tithe? , tell me where Christ instructed us to pay tithe or where the early church was mandated to pay tithe in the Bible
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
[b][/b][i][/i][s][/s][left][/left][right][/right][center][/center]
[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img][url][/url][sub][/sub][sup][/sup][code][/code][quote][/quote]
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Kekekenny(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2017
thorpido:
The issue of not wearing trousers,earrings(or jewellery) and tattoos being sins are CHURCH DOCTRINES based on the interpretation of the general overseers/founders of some churches.
Concerning trousers,the bible says not to wear clothes worn by men.It was not the style(trousers) that was the problem then but to discourage homosexuality/cross dressing.In those days.Women who wore men's clothes were lesbians and the law was made to discourage the act.

On earrings,the bible spoke about modesty and not outright banning of earrings.When the children of Israel left Egypt,they had earrings and God even encouraged them to take Gold and silver.They made a golden calf with it and worshipped it and God was angry with them.It was not the gold that was the problem because if it was a wooden calf,it would still have been the same sin.

Tattoos are not outrightly condemned. What is condemned is if the tattoos are made as a cult/occultic insignia or made representing the dead.

Keep twisting Bible to suite yourself.. I Just dey look you.m
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 4tunespark: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Hoes that wear nonsense to church be saying "its how u r on d inside n not outside"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji / Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.