Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? (21789 Views)

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nagazi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=Jesse01 post=62511528]is dere hell in d first place?[/quote
Your mumu never do.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by harbjar(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
musa234:
you calling them assholes shows your level of Christianity.. Hypocrite
Well am not a xtain
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by charlsecy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
But I believe that a sin is something your conscience pricks you when you do it...
Those suicide bombers, are they now justified if their conscience doesn't prick them?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
charlsecy:
Those suicide bombers, are they now justified if their conscience doesn't prick them?
They have dead conscience.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
sniperr007:

Which religion u b?
I like what I read
It's not a religion, rather it's culled from a universal history book. Check the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufo

1 Like

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by abels(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
BIBLE NEVER SAID THEY WILL GO TO HELL BUT PETER SPEAKING IN THE NEW TESTAMENT was only saying they should adorn their Spirits more than they decorate their BODIES.....

Moderation is a relative thing. Wearing what is expensive is normal to a rich person and it wont distract the person BUT when a poor person is struggling to wear expensive thing to IMPRESS then the focus is on material things and such will not give glory to God hence it will give occasion for the flesh and for pride so that is where the THIN line for moderate dressing comes in....

WE DO NOT DRESS TO KILL..... WE DRESS TO BE PRESENTABLE BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT
you are right
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
All these holier than thou people sef. undecided

They always Pick and choose which commandments to follow, and assume that God will understand because they have paid their tithes.
I love jesus and I love God but I hate Christianity, it's the religion of the devil, and as for Islam, it's not even worth calling anything modest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Macmoni(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:
No. As a matter of fact, hell fire as a realm have been quenched millions of years back in the days of Mulah, but the bible, Quran and some Greek stories would not just let the things of the neanderthal periods be gone for good. Here is a passage of the doctufos which spoke about how the Light of God Almighty rendered hell fire extinct.

u most b a agent of hell
were did dat evil book come out fronm if it not ur master lucifer i know u dnt want use to believe in hell sodat if we die we will naw go and mit ur master
smh repent!

1 Like

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by pascal558(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Just yesterday at about 8pm 3 gunshots were heared only for people to come out and discover a young man outside(extremely young) with a hole in his head and his hand scattered!!this is the second in that same street in lessthan a week with the other beheaded.These killers walk freely with weapons bodly when we have a governor and security agencies,no male youth in this state is safe again!The young man was the bread winner of his family,this could happen to anyone or someone close to you.The earlier we ask this government questions the better for us!! SAVE LIVES,STOP PARENTS HEARTBREAKS,JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY!!please share with friends,#cultist_are_humans_nt_animals!!!
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macmoni:

u most b a agent of hell
were did dat evil book come out fronm if it not ur master lucifer i know u dnt want use to believe in hell sodat if we die we will naw go and mit ur master
smh repent!

Yahweh(Satan) who imagined hell fire is now imprisoned by his fellow gods who are called the gods of findings. I just wish that the light of God Almighty will reveal the truth to you so that you could be free from mind slavery, ase!!!
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by charlsecy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
They have dead conscience.
Based on your submission, suicide bombing isn't sin for them because their conscience doesn't prick them. OK?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
charlsecy:
Based on your submission, suicide bombing isn't sin for them because their conscience doesn't prick them. OK?
I said if they have one, they don't have any, so they don't know if they are sinning or not.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Deicide: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
There is no Hell in the first place grin

But in Judaism it is considered as a Sin thats because Judaism operates on the LAW but you ain't going to hell instead both the good and the bad are all going to Sheol base on Jewish myth.

Christianity works on GRACE so its not a sin. Grace being that you might be good all ya life but if Jesus no like you na Hell be that o and you might be a sinner but if Jesus like you na Heaven you go see ya self grin Thats how the idea of grace works
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macmoni:

u most b a agent of hell
smh repent!

DOCTUFOS:
Danyal 2:2-3:

2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, (Yahweh) a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for you.
Maybe I'd have to wait until the light of God Almighty who created your god starts revealing things to you.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by charlsecy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
I said if they have one, they don't have any, so they don't know if they are sinning or not.
Sin or no sin should be based on Word and Instructions from Who/What you consider Supreme (GOD), not on human conscience.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
So a friend asked me yesterday- if females using jewellery, attachments and puts on trousers will go to hell and the lake of fire afterwards. I couldn’t provide a definite response. I know the bible encourages modesty, but there was no blanket prohibition of attachment and jewellery (I may be wrong)

I am aware the bible technically forbids trousers and Tattoos. So please pastors... bible scholars.. and whoever is knowledgeable in this matter: I feel as if there is no ignorance in heaven and there are certain things we need to be clear about before it’s too late.
Where does the bible forbid trousers? There were no such things as trousers even in the time of Jesus so please quote the scripture
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2017

The most myopic comments I had read so far in nairaland undecided :-
\
Every body trying to shape the Bible to suit their needs . No wonder,Jesus wept !
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
trustyshoess:

Where does the bible forbid trousers? There were no such things as trousers even in the time of Jesus so please quote the scripture

Trouser are meant and originally for men. Now it has gone beyond that now, squeezing all and leaving nothing to the imagination.

All this cameltoe, butt cheeks posturing and all that cant be possible with skirts. Btw, I thought the bible admonishes that the body be presented in a holy and acceptable way unto God?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

Trouser are meant and originally for men. Now it has gone beyond that now, squeezing all and leaving nothing to the imagination.

All this cameltoe, butt cheeks posturing and all that cant be possible with skirts. Btw, I thought the bible admonishes that the body be presented in a holy and acceptable way unto God?
You still haven't quoted the part of the scripture that forbids women from wearing trousers
There are trousers for men and there are trousers for women. A man would look silly wearing female trousers and vice versa
Funny how you mention skirts when most clothing that men wore in those bible times looked like skirts and dresses. Does that mean that men are going to hell going to hell too?
What about the Scottish men who wear kilts traditionally? Aren't skirts supposed to be "women's clothing"
Don't use the bible to try and bash something just because you don't like it or are offended by it.
Instead of judging women for the camel toe and butt cheeks she's showing and wondering whether she'll go to hell, how about you take Jesus' advice in Matthew 7:1-5:
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Have you wondered if YOU will make heaven? It's not all about outward appearance. Use the bible as a mirror for your life. Are you perfect? Without blemish? Let he who has not sinned throw the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
@trustyshoess

I never said anyone is going to hell for wearing trousers tho. My point is that women shouldn't wear what will objectify them in a sexual way.

But hey, do you, not stopping anybody nor do I have a right to...
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
So a friend asked me yesterday- if females using jewellery, attachments and puts on trousers will go to hell and the lake of fire afterwards. I couldn’t provide a definite response. I know the bible encourages modesty, but there was no blanket prohibition of attachment and jewellery (I may be wrong)

I am aware the bible technically forbids trousers and Tattoos. So please pastors... bible scholars.. and whoever is knowledgeable in this matter: I feel as if there is no ignorance in heaven and there are certain things we need to be clear about before it’s too late.

The Bible also condemns carving ur hair and the Bible also promotes slavery. Choose the one u prefer.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
No all, their inner thoughts determines their judge...remember! The body is different from the soul...even at the end of time, there is still hope for them!
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Hardeysolution(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Byko899:
this is how you people keep twisting stories, what about tithe? , tell me where Christ instructed us to pay tithe or where the early church was mandated to pay tithe in the Bible
no one is asking u to pay tithe. That's ur own concern or wish. And leave those that are paying it it's not ur money. Meanwhile, it's evident in the Bible that tithes are to be paid. No time for arguments
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by redsun(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Only the ones that are using attachments obsessively are in somewhat mental hell here on earth. And the only hell they may ever know,aside from being abjectly poor in Nigeria.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The Bible also condemns carving ur hair and the Bible also promotes slavery. Choose the one u prefer.

Old testament..
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by alagba333(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Saverin:
There is no hell fire

Die in Ur sin and u ll know hell exists
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Venerable612(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
trustyshoess:

The use of trouser is mere semantic. The bible doesn’t anticipate many things... but it uses words that suggests a general class of what it refers.

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.”

Although I do not suppose a trouser is a unique wear for males alone... but I think the use of trousers by females have been abused. And the potential to make men fall is aplenty. And the bible expressly says Woe unto Unto him who makes another man fall” (Luke 17:1)
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Venerable612(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Egein:

Jesus, Moses, Abraham and men of old wore dresses; long flowing garbs; what essentially is traditional women clothing. Would these men go to hell?

Times are different Bro. I guess God alone knows the yardstick he would use... the only thing I am sure of is that God will never lower His standards!
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Venerable612(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
charlsecy:
There is no where in the Bible where trousers are technically forbidden. Or you can educate me.

The use of trouser is mere semantic. The bible doesn’t anticipate many things... but it uses words that suggests a general class of what it refers.

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.”

Although I do not suppose a trouser is a unique wear for males alone... but I think the use of trousers by females have been abused. And the potential to make men fall is aplenty. And the bible expressly says Woe unto Unto him who makes another man fall” (Luke 17:1)
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Venerable612(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Please, OP, can you show me where it is written in the Bible that women should not wear trousers. Are you aware that women were the first to wear trousers? Even in the time of Jesus Christ, the men wore garments. I really want to know where this verse is in the Bible.

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by iretex1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:
No. As a matter of fact, hell fire as a realm have been quenched millions of years back in the days of Mulah, but the bible, Quran and some Greek stories would not just let the things of the neanderthal periods be gone for good. Here is a passage of the doctufos which spoke about how the Light of God Almighty rendered hell fire extinct.

I pray for you today, every power that want to destroy your soul, by making you to believe lies and false doctrines, get out in Jesus name(Amen).

1 Like

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Okanagba1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
IF U SAY THERE IS NO HELL , PLS EXPLAIN WICCAN ,SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS ,GODS SPEECH CORNCERN ORION .AND ACCURACY OE THE BIBLE. PLS XPLAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbaka Distances Himself From Protest Against Closure Of His Adoration Ministry / 117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.