Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? (21759 Views)

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by RaeMystix: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2017
Following
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by GavelSlam: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Straight.

No corner corner, no bend bend.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by thorpido(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Kekekenny:

Keep twisting Bible to suite yourself.. I Just dey look you.m
Yea,they say twist because they have been indoctrinated to follow a certain part.
The Scriptures are clear and it is the Word that shows us the path.
This is an example below;
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 1Peter 3:3
People are quick to see 'of wearing of gold' but not of wearing of apparel(clothing).
If we are to follow that scripture literarily,it means women should not wear gold and also clothing!
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by harbjar(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2017
All ya assholes saying there is nothing like hell or heaven and religion is a scam bullshit... Now i am asking... What is the purpose of your life... Why re u on earth??
Did you come to earth to sleep, eat, drink and satisfy ir sexual desires and then die.no accountability for what you ve done on earth, people like hitler wotn have a judgement for what they did, rapist, ritualist and etc will just die and be eaten by worms.. Looking for excuses to commit sins
I pity your souls

2 Likes

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by sniperr007(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:
No. As a matter of fact, hell fire as a realm have been quenched millions of years back in the days of Mulah, but the bible, Quran and some Greek stories would not just let the things of the neanderthal periods be gone for good. Here is a passage of the doctufos which spoke about how the Light of God Almighty rendered hell fire extinct.

Which religion u b?
I like what I read
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by vineyardfarms: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
If its so, almost all the ladies will be in hell including me.

But I believe that a sin is something your conscience pricks you when you do it, always do something your conscience can carry, that's if you have you one cos some people don't have conscience.

IMAGINE ATTACHMENT OF ANOTHER PERSONS HAIR, SYMBOL OF GODS GRACE. WITH DEAD HUMAN HAIR, SOURCE UNKNOWN. WHETHER SHE DEAD AS A RESULT OF SICKNESS, AFFLICTIONS, RITUALS, HIV, SACRIFICES ETC.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Wroxxane: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2017
johnlegend01:
The Bible tell us not to use wears of the other sex. For those that default, God knows how to judge them. It will be wrong to say they are going to hell. Jewelries are not bad though.
When you say wears of the other sex, be very specific because there were no apparels like trousers, skirts, shirts and blouses in biblical times. We humans just modified things and decided that there should be different clothing items for the two sexes. The keyword is 'moderacy'.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by thorpido(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
vineyardfarms:

IMAGINE ATTACHMENT OF ANOTHER PERSONS HAIR, SYMBOL OF GODS GRACE. WITH DEAD HUMAN HAIR, SOURCE UNKNOWN. WHETHER SHE DEAD AS A RESULT OF SICKNESS, AFFLICTIONS, RITUALS, HIV, SACRIFICES ETC.
What if the attachment is made of thread or synthetic material?Would that be OK?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Leesah(f): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Deffi:
Those things were not made for children of God...

Discard them if you want to enter Heaven! I Tim 2:9; IPeter 3:3

PLEASE SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE ON THIS........ smiley
Sorry sir but it wasn't written that it wasn't made for the Children of God. Paul only said it more like an advice besides 1pet 3:3-4said we should not depend on it to make us look beautiful he didn't say don't do it all...
1pet 3:1 says if you're a wife put your husband first even if he opposes your message. By putting my husband first means I should honour him, respect and obey his will and do what he wants. if my husband wants me wearing fancy hairdo and jewelry should I disobey him and not wear it if I disobey him, av gone against what the Bible taught..
To understand the Bible, one needs serious wisdom and understanding if not, you'll get it wrong.. I stand to be corrected if I said anything wrong there..
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by vineyardfarms: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
thorpido:
What if the attachment is made of thread or synthetic material?Would that be OK?
$

MY OPINION, GOING NATURAL IS MODEST, WHITES LADIES ADORE OUR HAIRS. GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES. AGAIN MY OPINION.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by thorpido(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
vineyardfarms:
$

MY OPINION, GOING NATURAL IS MODEST, WHITES LADIES ADORE OUR HAIRS. GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES. AGAIN MY OPINION.
The key word.......you mentioned it.........MODEST.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by musa234(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
hipsyleema:
Why don't I believe in the existence of purgatory, hell fire and judgment day? I stand to be corrected please. I believe judgment happens when the dead is about to be laid to rest..
Atheist spotted
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by musa234(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:
Whether you all wear/use attachment, you will rot in hell.

As a Christian, one can't escape the Muslim hell and,
As a Muslim, on can't escape the Christian hell.
hahahaha..guy so you mean there are two hells. Are there also two heavens?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Saverin: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Teeboi56:

There is no hell fire abi

No problem

But I know u re jooking

I am joking huh?

I repeat there is no hell fire
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by musa234(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
harbjar:
All ya assholes saying there is nothing like hell or heaven and religion is a scam bullshit... Now i am asking... What is the purpose of your life... Why re u on earth??
Did you come to earth to sleep, eat, drink and satisfy ir sexual desires and then die.no accountability for what you ve done on earth, people like hitler wotn have a judgement for what they did, rapist, ritualist and etc will just die and be eaten by worms.. Looking for excuses to commit sins
I pity your souls
you calling them assholes shows your level of Christianity.. Hypocrite
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by adepeter2027(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2017
musa234:
hahahaha..guy so you mean there are two hells. Are there also two heavens?
Yes. Cos both religion worship different god (even tho they might wanna deny it).
And they teach different things.
Their holy books contain different doctrines.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by adepeter2027(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2017
vineyardfarms:

Come ooo

Who told you attachments are dead human hair?

Who?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by timmirylex(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Is God here to answer this question? If not how did it make fp?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2017
vineyardfarms:

attachments is not made from dead people 's hair bikonu.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by adepeter2027(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

attachments is not made from dead people 's hair bikonu.
Me self weak ooo
It is finished for Nigerians óò.
Chai
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Obalende: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
seunny4lif:
Abeg we are all in Hell jooor

Is Nigeria not HELL angry angry angry
Bad road or No road
Bad leaders
Worst police officers
No electricity
Churches everywhere but nothing to show for it

wigs is least the problem here abeg
Nigerians themselves are wicked savages.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by vineyardfarms: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

Come ooo

Who told you attachments are dead human hair?

Who?

THANK YOU FOR THE CORRECTION.

BUT WHY ARE THEY CALLED, 100% TREATED BRAZILIAN HUMAN HAIR?

THESE HAIRS THOUGH TREATED COMES FROM, DEAD PEOPLES HAIR, BUDAH TEMPLES SHAVED TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE MONKS. SOME FROM INDIA TEMPLES, OTHERS SHAVED TO PAY BRIDE PRICE AND DIARY, OTHERS SHAVED TO CLEAR AWAY OSU STIGMA ETC, PLS LOGIN TO: SOURCE OF TREATED HUMAN HAIR. YOU WOULD BE SURPRISE. WATCH DOCUMENTARY WITH CNN --- SOURCE OF HUMAN HAIR.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sure
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by HomeOfMe(f): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
So a friend asked me yesterday- if females using jewellery, attachments and puts on trousers will go to hell and the lake of fire afterwards. I couldn’t provide a definite response. I know the bible encourages modesty, but there was no blanket prohibition of attachment and jewellery (I may be wrong)

I am aware the bible technically forbids trousers and Tattoos. So please pastors... bible scholars.. and whoever is knowledgeable in this matter: I feel as if there is no ignorance in heaven and there are certain things we need to be clear about before it’s too late.
Which other hell exists again apart from here in Nigeria?...
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by adepeter2027(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
vineyardfarms:

Hmm

Chai

THESE HAIRS THOUGH TREATED COMES FROM, DEAD PEOPLES HAIR, BUDAH TEMPLES SHAVED TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE MONKS. SOME FROM INDIA TEMPLES, OTHERS SHAVED TO PAY BRIDE PRICE AND DIARY, OTHERS SHAVED TO CLEAR AWAY OSU STIGMA ETC, PLS LOGIN TO: SOURCE OF TREATED HUMAN HAIR. YOU WOULD BE SURPRISE. WATCH DOCUMENTARY WITH CNN --- SOURCE OF HUMAN HAIR.
Chaiii

It is finished.

You people cannot have sense again.

I even wanted to explain to you but since ignorance is veiling ya face, I can't be of help
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Egein(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
So a friend asked me yesterday- if females using jewellery, attachments and puts on trousers will go to hell and the lake of fire afterwards. I couldn’t provide a definite response. I know the bible encourages modesty, but there was no blanket prohibition of attachment and jewellery (I may be wrong)

I am aware the bible technically forbids trousers and Tattoos. So please pastors... bible scholars.. and whoever is knowledgeable in this matter: I feel as if there is no ignorance in heaven and there are certain things we need to be clear about before it’s too late.
Jesus, Moses, Abraham and men of old wore dresses; long flowing garbs; what essentially is traditional women clothing. Would these men go to hell?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by bionixs: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jesse01:
is dere hell in d first place?
be confusing yourself. but there is prison for offenders even in Nigeria. You think after killing people for ritual and cultism,God would be watching you abi clapping for you. Jehovah witnesses have set to destroy you. the next question from you would be, is dere God ? but when you ask that will I tell you verbatim what bible said I should call you
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by vineyardfarms: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hmm

Chai

Chaiii

It is finished.

You people cannot have sense again.

I even wanted to explain to you but since ignorance is veiling ya face, I can't be of help

MR AND MRS INTERLECTUAL, PLS GO TO THE SOURCES I MENTIONED. THEN SHARE YOUR VIEWS. WE ALL ARE LEARNING,
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by bionixs: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
chival:
No they won't, because there is no physical location known as hell in the first place. Hell is a state of consciousness, as is heaven.
oga where is the location of the factory that produces the air you breathe? education doesn't guarantee wisdom
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by adepeter2027(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
vineyardfarms:

MR AND MRS INTERLECTUAL, PLS GO TO THE SOURCES I MENTIONED. THEN SHARE YOUR VIEWS. WE ALL ARE LEARNING,
Thank you sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
vineyardfarms:

ok your problem is Brazilian hair abi? that means we can fix synthetic hair and use xpression, and kaneklon products.

I know 99% of the ladies you holier than thou churches criticize for using hair extensions do not even fix the real Brazilian/Indian hair. they can't even afford it.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by bahaushe1: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jesse01:
is dere hell in d first place?

That question will surely be answered, soon. Pharaohs used to ask same question and have now gotten an answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji / "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.