Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? (21802 Views)

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by tohpahz(f): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yes we Will grin
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Saverin: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
alagba333:

Die in Ur sin and u ll know hell exists

''Which one is die in your sins again''?

Christianity and their funny phrases.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by CorperShop(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
thorpido:
The issue of not wearing trousers,earrings(or jewellery) and tattoos being sins are CHURCH DOCTRINES based on the interpretation of the general overseers/founders of some churches.
Concerning trousers,the bible says not to wear clothes worn by men.It was not the style(trousers) that was the problem then but to discourage homosexuality/cross dressing.In those days.Women who wore men's clothes were lesbians and the law was made to discourage the act.

On earrings,the bible spoke about modesty and not outright banning of earrings.When the children of Israel left Egypt,they had earrings and God even encouraged them to take Gold and silver.They made a golden calf with it and worshipped it and God was angry with them.It was not the gold that was the problem because if it was a wooden calf,it would still have been the same sin.

Tattoos are not outrightly condemned. What is condemned is if the tattoos are made as a cult/occultic insignia or made representing the dead.

Guy, na you be the correct bro
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by emeli001(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Imagine if you were a designer or an engineer. You design a house at a specific location that was meant to be used as a warehouse. Now, each time you want to use the house for its purpose you find out that where there supposed to be a door has turn to be a window and windows turn to door and other displacements of that sort. "PLEASE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" as the designer of that structure.

God created every man to meet his purpose.
# He gave you dark skin - you said no and turn it to yellow, green, red, purple, etc
# He gave you black hair - you turn it to white, pink, brown, blue. Whatever
#Eye brow - you cut it off and paint your own
#LIPS- you change the color to suit your style
#Plain skin - no you tatto it
# EYELASHES/NAILS - oh no, you fix your own and color your style
## AND MUCH MORE.

The design is now more civilized, sensible, educated, knowledgible, intelligent and smarter than the designer. IF YOU WERE THE DESIGNER WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
A design now mocking its designer "saying you did not design me well i have to modify myself" not minding why it was design that way.
A CREATURE calling its CREATOR stupid for creating it the way it is
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Macmoni(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:

Maybe I'd have to wait until the light of God Almighty who created your god starts revealing things to you.
guy lockup u are a ritualist
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Macmoni(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:

Yahweh(Satan) who imagined hell fire is now imprisoned by his fellow gods who are called the gods of findings. I just wish that the light of God Almighty will reveal the truth to you so that you could be free from mind slavery, ase!!!
u hold a high sit in d pit of hell
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

Old testament..

And u still pay ur tithe? grin
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

And u still pay ur tithe? grin

By choice..
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by charlsecy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
The use of trouser is mere semantic. The bible doesn’t anticipate many things... but it uses words that suggests a general class of what it refers.

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.”
You said, Although I do not suppose a trouser is a unique wear for males alone, so have answered yourself.

Talk about decency, not about trousers.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
emeli001:
Imagine if you were a designer or an engineer. You design a house at a specific location that was meant to be used as a warehouse. Now, each time you want to use the house for its purpose you find out that where there supposed to be a door has turn to be a window and windows turn to door and other displacements of that sort. "PLEASE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" as the designer of that structure.

God created every man to meet his purpose.
# He gave you dark skin - you said no and turn it to yellow, green, red, purple, etc
# He gave you black hair - you turn it to white, pink, brown, blue. Whatever
#LIPS- you change the color to suit your style
#Plain skin - no you tatto it
# EYELASHES/NAILS - oh no, you fix your own and color your style
## AND MUCH MORE.

The design is now more civilized, sensible, educated, knowledgible, intelligent and smarter than the designer. IF YOU WERE THE DESIGNER WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
A design now mocking its designer "saying you did not design me well i have to modify myself" not minding why it was design that way.

Ur buried in a very deep pool of religious Stupidity².
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

By choice..

grin grin grin grin grin grin.

So Bible is now a book where people do '"their choice""

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by charlsecy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
The use of trouser is mere semantic. The bible doesn’t anticipate many things... but it uses words that suggests a general class of what it refers.

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.”
You said, Although I do not suppose a trouser is a unique wear for males alone, so have answered yourself.

Talk about decency, not about trousers.

emeli001:

Would it be wrong to have a hair cut?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macmoni:

u hold a high sit in d pit of hell
where is your reference to support your assertion. I have cited that Yahweh and Allah and all the gods you unenlightened ones worship are in the cage with DOCTUFOS references, pls where is your reference that I Otem own a seat in hell? You Christians just accuse people pointlessly.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macmoni:

guy lockup u are a ritualist
see false accusation. Hmm undecided
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
iretex1:

I pray for you today, every power that want to destroy your soul, by making you to believe lies and false doctrines, get out in Jesus name(Amen).
grin
I pray for you also in the name of Otem, everything that's keeping you in the realm of gullibility must die! die! die! die! die!
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Ken4Christ: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hell is real. Putting on trousers or wearing attachments and other forms of make will not take you to hell if you are truly born again and you are not doing it to seduce anyone.

For more on this and other related questions, place order for my ebook The Woman Question.

You can also get it on Amazon Kindle store on the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F0WX4RO
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by tete7000(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
seunny4lif:
Abeg we are all in Hell jooor

Is Nigeria not HELL angry angry angry
Bad road or No road
Bad leaders
Worst police officers
No electricity
Churches everywhere but nothing to show for it

wigs is least the problem here abeg

It's child play compare to hell. If it's just these and you dread being a Nigeria, imagine what pain hell will bring.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by poik(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Venerable612:
So a friend asked me yesterday- if females using jewellery, attachments and puts on trousers will go to hell and the lake of fire afterwards. I couldn’t provide a definite response. I know the bible encourages modesty, but there was no blanket prohibition of attachment and jewellery (I may be wrong)

I am aware the bible technically forbids trousers and Tattoos. So please pastors... bible scholars.. and whoever is knowledgeable in this matter: I feel as if there is no ignorance in heaven and there are certain things we need to be clear about before it’s too late.

To answer this question holistically, one needs a clear and concise definition of what sin is. Sin isn't just fornication or lying, sin is simply unbelief. Its because the sinner doesn't believe its wrong to do some certain things as enshrined in the Bible, he or she does it.

Regarding jewellery, the truth is that it has always been associated with idol worship, and heathenism, throughout the Scripture. Each time the children of Israel were to purify themselves or prepare to meet God, they were asked to put off their jewellery. See, the Bible says that salvation is of the Jews (John 4:24). We are just Gentiles who by default are children of hell except for the mercies of God. Salvation, normally was not supposed to cone our way at all. Hence the adoption of Israeli tradition in the Bible because these people are the only people loved by Jehovah, so whoever must be engrafted into that love MUST do after their manner. The gold the Israelites collected was for the TEMPLE, not for them to wear. These things were characteristic of heathen nations sorrounding them, and Gods interest is solely for Israel and them alone. in Isaiah 3, God enumerates what He will do to his children who partake in the fashion of the world, including jewellery.

The first woman who painted her face in the Bible was Jezebel, the daughter of an idolatrous priest(2Kings 9). Again we see the root and origin of these things and the motive has never been godly or to further righteous causes. instead it is meant to seduce, deceive and pervert what God has made. Personally I consider makeup a mockery and an insult to Gods creative and aesthetic sense, except on very cogent and tenable facial deficits like burns and the like. What is the sense in shaving off eyebrows and painting it with pencil, for the love of Mike? why will someone paint her lips blood red or purple? Or put fluttering eyebrows and paint the eyelids with mercury? No matter how much they deny it, the motivation is still the old Jezebelic spirit at work, and the end is always never good.

Transvestism is an abomination before God.The Bible is express on that. A woman's wear is not for a man, and vice versa. No matter the embellishment, trouser is not a female wear.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Lihyunpark(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
chival:
No they won't, because there is no physical location known as hell in the first place. Hell is a state of consciousness, as is heaven.

Do you have a soul?. No.... because a soul as no physicality
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by wizod(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:
No. As a matter of fact, hell fire as a realm have been quenched millions of years back in the days of Mulah, but the bible, Quran and some Greek stories would not just let the things of the neanderthal periods be gone for good. Here is a passage of the doctufos which spoke about how the Light of God Almighty rendered hell fire extinct.

which demon is in control of u?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by wizod(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jesse01:
and who told u am a jw undecided
sharrap, if u're not, u believe in dem
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
wizod:
sharrap, if u're not, u believe in dem
must u behave like a fool undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
wizod:

which demon is in control of u?
Demons are not spiritually real, rather they are psychologically real. See a song written by Emekuo on demons.

Doctufos: Worldly Music 9:26-28

26. Sometimes I wonder, who make the demons? The ones I see in each of my nightmares. Searching deeper for hidden truth, I knew at last that demons only exist in the heads.
If the people of the past have made the demons through their heads, why do I remain to fear what they made? Nobody has monopoly to imaginations. I'm creating my own angels of the head to defeat the demons of their heads and set Aferk free.
27. Here are the names of the angels I have made: Chigozie, Dozie, Anozie and Chibueze. Call any of these head demons in your nightmares. Be sure they shall help you to chase your demons away.
28. These are the angels of our locality, not of foreign nationality. The power of angel Chigozie is greater than Yahweh's angels. Now here remains one angel I've not included yet. And that is me you may be asking, Angel Emekuo
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by DonBobes(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Please let's take note

1. In Corinthians, Paul said ladies should not talk in the church. But we have ladies talking in the church as spirit filled or women. E.g Joyce Meyer, Sade Akanni and the likes. There's no other place in the Bible (New Testament) that restricted women from talking in the church. So it was disregarded for it to be a doctrine because it has no basis except as an instruction to the Corinthians. Same thing to the issue of this trousers attachment and co

2. Deuteronomy that said men shouldn't wear what belongs to women and vice versa was not a book of prophets that we would have said was for the future. God was dealing with a situation in Israel at that time. There are many things God did IN Isreal that are no longer applicable in our own time.

3. There are many places outside Africa where they wear trousers. Are we saying God is a God of Africa alone?

4. Theologically, Nothing becomes a doctrine except it was in the old Testament, revealed by Jesus and was exhibited in the early church. It appeared just in Deutoronomy as claimed by others.
5. The issue of wearing trousers I can say it wasn't in the Bible. Do not wear what belongs to men doesn't translate to do not wear trousers or skirts as the case maybe. Some men wear skirts IN other world. Igbos that use wrapper and sorts as men, will they go to hell?

6. There is principle of double mention in reading the Bible. Where else was that law revealed in the Bible?

7. For we are not under the law but under grace. If we still found ourselves under the law then Christ died in vain. I am not saying the law is bad but in Grace, the law is fulfilled.

Final words : There are issues of holiness. I wear long skirts and the motive was wrong. It's a sin. There are trousers for ladies guys can't wear because it wasn't made for them. In my little understanding, Deutoronomy was talking about changing our identity to becoming a lady from a man. Let's not cause confusion in the body of Christ. Serve God wholeheartedly and this becomes no issue as God in his spirit will even direct what you wear. I don't want to condemn people or churches but I used to believe that too until I grew into understanding really the things of God. Trousers were not made for men nor was it made for women.
The important stuff is modesty even without your ear rings, trousers, what's the state of your heart? Let's be led by the spirit of God as be helps us.

Thank you.

Thank u oga mi
Dash away
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by charlsecy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
poik:
What is the sense in shaving off eyebrows and painting it with pencil, for the love of Mike?
Is it wrong to have a hair cut?

poik:
...trouser is not a female wear.
I thought there were female trousers? How about T-shirts?
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nyamex(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
common sense should tell you that the items in cote will destroy you for us the men it's a trap to lure us to that express lane to Hell, why will a woman in songs of Solomon prepare herself for a lover to be devoured and it's now a cover up for looking beautiful well i refuse to be prey in the arms of a serpent ready for a victim.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
poik:

To answer this question holistically, one needs a clear and concise definition of what sin is. Sin isn't just fornication or lying, sin is simply unbelief. Its because the sinner doesn't believe its wrong to do some certain things as enshrined in the Bible, he or she does it.

Regarding jewellery, the truth is that it has always been associated with idol worship, and heathenism, throughout the Scripture. Each time the children of Israel were to purify themselves or prepare to meet God, they were asked to put off their jewellery. See, the Bible says that salvation is of the Jews (John 4:24). We are just Gentiles who by default are children of hell except for the mercies of God. Salvation, normally was not supposed to cone our way at all. Hence the adoption of Israeli tradition in the Bible because these people are the only people loved by Jehovah, so whoever must be engrafted into that love MUST do after their manner. The gold the Israelites collected was for the TEMPLE, not for them to wear. These things were characteristic of heathen nations sorrounding them, and Gods interest is solely for Israel and them alone. in Isaiah 3, God enumerates what He will do to his children who partake in the fashion of the world, including jewellery.

The first woman who painted her face in the Bible was Jezebel, the daughter of an idolatrous priest(2Kings 9). Again we see the root and origin of these things and the motive has never been godly or to further righteous causes. instead it is meant to seduce, deceive and pervert what God has made. Personally I consider makeup a mockery and an insult to Gods creative and aesthetic sense, except on very cogent and tenable facial deficits like burns and the like. What is the sense in shaving off eyebrows and painting it with pencil, for the love of Mike? why will someone paint her lips blood red or purple? Or put fluttering eyebrows and paint the eyelids with mercury? No matter how much they deny it, the motivation is still the old Jezebelic spirit at work, and the end is always never good.

Transvestism is an abomination before God.The Bible is express on that. A woman's wear is not for a man, and vice versa. No matter the embellishment, trouser is not a female wear.

Going by your view point, I guess the men wearing Skirts in Scotland would go to hell as well.
Before trousers was invented...I'm sure men who wore free flowing robes will go to hell as well tongue

If you read the Bible, it was clearly against men behaving like women (e.g. Bobrisky, Denrele & Co) and vice-versa (tom boys).

I repeat...it is the motives that makes you wrong and not necessarily your actions.

Feel free to advice women living in violent rape areas to go around wearing skirts instead of thick jean trousers undecided
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Macmoni(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:
where is your reference to support your assertion. I have cited that Yahweh and Allah and all the gods you unenlightened ones worship are in the cage with DOCTUFOS references, pls where is your reference that I Otem own a seat in hell? You Christians just accuse people pointlessly.
i dnt nid no reference to fiqure out a demon!
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 20, 2017
Venerable612:
So a friend asked me yesterday- if females using jewellery, attachments and puts on trousers will go to hell and the lake of fire afterwards. I couldn’t provide a definite response. I know the bible encourages modesty, but there was no blanket prohibition of attachment and jewellery (I may be wrong)

I am aware the bible technically forbids trousers and Tattoos. So please pastors... bible scholars.. and whoever is knowledgeable in this matter: I feel as if there is no ignorance in heaven and there are certain things we need to be clear about before it’s too late.
Yes they will. From the beginning of creation God made woman beautiful. He didn't ask her to attach any artificial things to their body. The deaconesses of old never wore trousers, tattoos, jewelry. Talking about trousers, Deut 22:29 was clear on that yet many persons argue that that was then. Now ask yourself why are fashion designers making dresses that looks like men's clothing. Because of this, many men clothing are expensive in market. The excuse most ladies give is that trousers makes them comfortable but when they're pressed and wants to urinate,many can comfortably put their trousers to pee. Secondly, female trousers are design by the devil to seduce men to list after them. We now see trousers that gum body and shows their body shape all in the name of fashion.
The book of Leviticus 19:28 and Deuteronomy 14:2 was clear on that. It's sinful thing in the sight of God. Putting it on makes you look irresponsible, portrays a bad image about you.Jewelry was discussed in 1 Peter 3:3, 1Tim 2:9-10. The Bible made it clear in Romans 12:1-2 about your body and not conformity with the world system.
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Macmoni:

i dnt nid no reference to fiqure out a demon!
May the light of God Almighty save you from your delusion, ase!!!
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by Macmoni(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
May the light of God Almighty save you from your delusion, ase!!!
c dis one mtcheeewe no go repent i can neva be decieved by agents of darkness
Re: Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? by 0temAtum: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Macmoni:

c dis one mtcheeewe no go repent i can neva be decieved by agents of darkness
You are already in deception, what you need is the Light of God Almighty who created Yahweh the god of deception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Beads And Occult Meaning / 117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.