Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? (968 Views)

Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by crunchyg: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2017
We see a lot of things happening around us and we feel, we came to our own world differently, evil people getting blessed every day, things moving well for the least expected, people with university certificate roaming the streets. In fact a lots is happening in this world that keeps getting us confused. So let's hear your questions
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by greatnaija01: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2017
I will ask him THIS

CAN YOU REPAIR ME AND PLACE ME IN YOUR PERFECT WILL TILL THE DAY I DIE?

thats all folks grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Y did he made me a Nigerian angry

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Hier(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by chival(f): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Why is life so unfair?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by chival(f): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Why do you allow children and good people suffer?
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by JesusPeople: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2017
I will just be smiling and looking at Him
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Saverin: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Why do we have different religions and ethnic groups?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Rutley(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Why is Buhari still alive?
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Hier(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Why did you wait for me till now

I was a sinner, you waited patiently until am now born again, "why Lord"
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Hier(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Rutley:

Buhari has right to life

Keep praying for him
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Young03(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2017
I will ask HIM why he carry me come naija
whether he no see US carry me go
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Hier(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2017
chival:
Why do you allow children and good people suffer?

My people are destroyed because they don't know what they have in God. Ignorance

2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Ignorance like I said in their knowledge that the devil has been defeated so they can exercise authority over the devil
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Hier(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote au
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Hier(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Young03:
I will ask HIM why he carry me come naija

whether he no see US carry me go

I love Naija bro

It might be worse in US

Ask those in US how life is like, its not Hollywood bro, Hollywood is deceitful

In US, going to prison is like entering BRT, divorce rate is crazy and tax, guy no think am
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by swiz123(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Why you too dey bless me ehhhhhhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by khiaa(f): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Rutley:

What is it? The picture on your DP looks like Jimmy Hendrix, are you a fan of his?
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by thesicilian: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Why He loves me so much
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by 0temAtum: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2017
I will say, God, why do you tolerate some gods like Yahweh, Allah and Moloch who are very violent towards humanity?
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Hier(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Saverin:
Why do we have different religions and ethnic groups?

Because the devil hate monopoly

How did the devil come about?

God didn't create the devil, the devil rebelled against God and remained rebellious.

Its like I slapped you and I still insist I have every right to slap you or give you another when you never deserved it. At least, a little sorry or remorsefulness will do

So, God casted the devil out, Satan tempted man, man became subject to the devil, cause his spirit is dead.

Satan thought different people in different kingdom how to explore things or the created, rather than the creator, each kingdoms have their religion, therefore, there are many religion and many will come.

Only God saves, this is the drill. God gave the earth to man.

Psalms 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

God gave 100% right over the earth to man, man lost 100% right to the devil, therefore, God has zero right over the earth, unless man who owns the earth rightfully call upon God, planet earth is on their own until Jesus comes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Hier(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2017
chival:
Why is life so unfair?

Because Satan is the god(ruler) of this world

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 John 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and [b]the whole world lieth in wickedness.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by geoworldedu: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2017
God can I slap the face of Yahweh and Allah?
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2017
Why he made the tree of knowledge which led to death.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by hemartins(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2017
I would simply ask Him to reveal to me His Purpose for my life.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Saverin: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Hier:

Because the devil hate monopoly

How did the devil come about?

God didn't create the devil, the devil rebelled against God and remained rebellious.

Its like I slapped you and I still insist I have every right to slap you or give you another when you never deserved it. At least, a little sorry or remorsefulness will do

So, God casted the devil out, Satan tempted man, man became subject to the devil, cause his spirit is dead.

Satan thought different people in different kingdom how to explore things or the created, rather than the creator, each kingdoms have their religion, therefore, there are many religion and many will come.

Only God saves, this is the drill. God gave the earth to man.

Psalms 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

God gave 100% right over the earth to man, man lost 100% right to the devil, therefore, God has zero right over the earth, unless man who owns the earth rightfully call upon God, planet earth is on their own until Jesus comes

Doesn't make sense
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Nuhvey(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2017
First off, which God are you?? How did you come into existence and where are you from? Why did you hide yourself from your supposed creations? Then maybe, the issue of evil
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Hier(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Saverin:

Doesn't make sense

Not expected to
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Temidayo9(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Why God Allow Satan to come to this world
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by orisa37: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Why can't Satan(including Nigerian silly people who call themselves Atheists) thwart Your Purpose on Earth?
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would You Ask Him? by Rutley(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Lol......not jimmy hendrix grin grin

khiaa:

What is it? The picture on your DP looks like Jimmy Hendrix, are you a fan of his?

(1) (Reply)

Curious Bees-a Thought Experiment / African Church Leaders Like David Oyedepo Are Spiritually Bankrupt. / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Dancing With Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.