Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do (2657 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2017
I told her not to go and visit one of her friend, she insisted on going and lost her engagement ring on her way. Many other issues have been bothering me about her and my family's cold reaction towards my plans on marrying her.

What should I do? Advice needed.

Thanks.
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2017
That's impossible that she juz misplaced her engagement ring by mistake... embarassed

Unless ofcurz she either left it somewhere or she already sold it.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
That's impossible that she will juz misplaced her engagement ring by mistake... embarassed

Unless ofcurz she either left it somewhere or she already sold it.. lipsrsealed

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by femidejulius(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Kassidy4luv:
I told her not to go and visit one of her friend, she insisted on going and lost her engagement ring on her way. Many other issues have been bothering me about her and my family's cold reaction towards my plans on marrying her.

Thanks.

Your girl do not listen to you and her family do not seem to love you. Yet, you want to marry her.

My friend, love with your head but not with your heart.

I will not tell you to leave her but understand that it is easier to walk away from a relationship than a marriage. Look before you leap.

4 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
femidejulius:

Your girl do not listen to you and her family do not seem to love you. Yet, you want to marry her.

My friend, love with your head but not with your heart.

I will not tell you to leave her but understand that it is easier to walk away from a relationship than a marriage. Look before you leap.

am scared of getting married to her this days.

My family are not in support of me getting married to her.
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Okay, now. There are four things here.

1. If it was an expensive ring, (Gold, Diamond, Platinum and the rest), it's possible your girl sold it. Verdict: You don't want to marry a girl who sells her properties or yours. That one won't make a good wife, not even a good mother to your future kids.

2. A spiritual angle now. It's possible she went to see a 'friend' who introduced her to a juju man that will cast a binding, controlling spell on you, to keep you subdued in your marriage. And what else is more symbolic to be used for such a charm? The engagement ring.

3. Maybe she really lost it out of sheer carelessness or forgetfulness. Probably, washed and took it off and forgot where she dropped it.

4. Or finally, this is bad, maybe she went to see a man for a last 'one for the road' and she had to take off the ring. After that, she couldn't find it.

She just can't lose that ring. Women don't joke with their engagement rings. They cherish and keep it close o ther hearts until the wedding ring comes. So, i smell something anyhow

The gods have spoken.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Diamond23(f): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Sounds xo weird, lost her engagement ring unto wot? hw? shocked First sign,wot d elder saw sitting can't be seen by a child even if he climb d highest iroko tree.
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Belafonte(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
The gods have given you an opportunity to set yourself free from this relationship. Firstly, your folks don't like her, ordinarily, that should be enough grounds for an end to that relationship.

Secondly, you asked her not to go somewhere and she did. The headship of your home will be contested till you die. Believe me, you don't want a wife you cannot give an order. I'm sure this isn't her first display of lack of respect for your authority in the relationship.

Thirdly, she told you she lost her engagement ring and you believed her. My friend, you are playing with your life. She could have sold it. She could have gone to her real man's house and he seized it. The real man could have collected it from her to sell. The permutations are endless with none of them being good enough.

Do not marry this girl. Save yourself and your children pain.

4 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
ok possibities
1.she sold it
2.she took it out while getting "down and dirty" and it got misplaced.

either case drop this stubborn careless creature and get yourself a more obidient woman.
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Bibi294(f): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
ScotFree:
Okay, now. There are two things here.

1. If it was an expensive ring, (Golod, Diamond, Platinum and the rest), it's possible your girl sold it. Verdict: You don't want to marry a girl who sells her properties or yours. That one won't make a good wife, not even a good mother to your future kids.

2. A spiritual angle now. It's possible she went to see a 'friend' who introduced her to a juju man that will cast a binding, controlling spell on you, to keep you subdued in your marriage. And what else is more symbolic to be used for such a charm? The engagement ring.

The gods have spoken.
You might be wrong.... She might misplaced it for real... I've seen a situation a married woman lost her customized wedding ring first day in camp... She drop it beside her in bed, and the following morning, it was gone...

I'll rather advice the op to make the right decision... You went as far as proposing when u knew. Ur families are not in support... Think twice... Don't make a lifete mistake and don't break her heart...
In situations like this... You.go to God

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Bibi294(f): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
ubunja:
ok possibities
1.she sold it
2.she took it out while getting "down and dirty" and it got misplaced.

either case drop this stubborn careless creature and get yourself a more obidient woman.
Do you agree to everything your partner says?
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bibi294:

You might be wrong.... She might misplaced it for real... I've seen a situation a married woman lost her customized wedding ring first day in camp... She drop it beside her in bed, and the following morning, it was gone...

I'll rather advice the op to make the right decision... You went as far as proposing when u knew. Ur families are not in support... Think twice... Don't make a lifete mistake and don't break her heart...

ok, thanks. But am scared of marrying her, she behaves strange at times. Shout at night while sleeping etc.
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
With the fact that it's every girl's... ,oh sorry ,most girl's dream to show off their engagement ring to the "world" & guard it with uttermost care,but hers goes missing before the wedding ceremony,then some underlying facets could be on play here .Something fishy is certainly going on ........
I will advice u have a heart to heart talk with her .A very deep one where she could just open up everything to u .Just everything .
From whatever u deduce from the discussion, that will go a long way in helping to know what next to do.
#Actwisely !
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bibi294:

Do you agree to everything your partner says?
only if it doesnt disturb my wishes or programme or plans.
i keep telling gals im the worst guy they can be with.but somehow one or two always comes back.they think they can change me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Bibi294(f): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kassidy4luv:

ok, thanks. But am scared of marrying her, she behaves strange at times. Shout at night while sleeping etc.
Like I said... You need God now than ever... Even if she's possessed... I'm scared you'll see worse if you dump her... Use your head ad not your eyes...
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Bibi294(f): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
ubunja:

only if it doesnt disturb my wishes or programme or plans.
i keep telling gals im the worst guy they can be with.but somehow one or two always comes back.they think they can change me.
Then there's no point advising the op, coz you'll sure give the wrong advice, you are confused!...
You see, u guys needs to be serious these days...I once told a guy... We girls can go to any length to get some stuffs done... Don't push us... Be wise!
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bibi294:

Then there's no point advising the op, coz you'll sure give the wrong advice, you are confused!...
You see, u guys needs to be serious these days...I once told a guy... We girls can go to any length to get some stuffs done... Don't push us... Be wise!
Shalom!
im yet to meet a gal who will die for a man.
i approach women from an angle of high distrust. just like women approach men from an angle of gold digging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Bibi294(f): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
ubunja:

im yet to meet a gal who will die for a man.
i approach women from an angle of high distrust. just like women approach men from an angle of gold digging.
Lower your distrust... When I hear 'gold digging' I seem not to understand where you're driving @? Do you mean there are no better girl out there? OK, let me put it this way? Human beings are hard to satisfy, do you agree? Yoruba's would say 'it's only death that satisfies man' but how sure are we that death satisfies man.... If you date a broke guy... People will complain... If u date a rich nigga, they'll tag u a gold digger...
Lower your spec... You might be falling for the wrong girls... Love your girl and trust her more... Then, you're good
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
The thread sef dey cold.. Smh.. Abeg dump her, how did she loose her engagement ring?
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Blackhawk01: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
ScotFree:
Okay, now. There are four things here.

1. If it was an expensive ring, (Golod, Diamond, Platinum and the rest), it's possible your girl sold it. Verdict: You don't want to marry a girl who sells her properties or yours. That one won't make a good wife, not even a good mother to your future kids.

3. Maybe she really lost it out of sheer carelessness or forgetfulness. Probably, washed and took it off and forgot where she dropped it.

4. Or finally, this is bad, maybe she went to see a man for a last 'one for the road' and she had to take off the ring. After that, she couldn't find it.

She just can't lose that ring. Women don't joke with their engagement rings. The cherish and keep it close o ther hearts until the wedding ring comes. So, i smell something anyhow

The gods have spoken.

Choiiii! See as you finished the babe. sad sad shocked

Your 2nd point got me laughing hard. Ya evil! grin
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bibi294:

Lower your distrust... When I hear 'gold digging' I seem not to understand where you're driving @? Do you mean there are no better girl out there? OK, let me put it this way? Human beings are hard to satisfy, do you agree? Yoruba's would say 'it's only death that satisfies man' but how sure are we that death satisfies man.... If you date a broke guy... People will complain... If u date a rich nigga, they'll tag u a gold digger...
Lower your spec... You might be falling for the wrong girls... Love your girl and trust her more... Then, you're good
i have no business trusting a gal i did not meet a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Bibi294(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
ubunja:

i have no business trusting a gal i did not meet a virgin.
goodluck to you then... Since your personal text says you won't marry for love... So I don't have to start preaching and begging...
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bibi294:
goodluck to you then... Since your personal text says you won't marry for love... So I don't have to start preaching and begging...
i will marry for children.

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Effiezynews:
The thread sef dey cold.. Smh.. Abeg dump her, how did she loose her engagement ring?

I told her not to go and see her friend and she went, spent weekend together with the girl. Called me to tell me she has lost the engagement ring. I didn't even talk to her. She was begging me to get another one for her. Am scared.
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by SleekyP(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kassidy4luv:

Thanks.

let her go....bear the small loss or else....its going to be disastrous after marriage.
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Choiiii! See as you finished the babe. sad sad shocked

Your 2nd point got me laughing hard. Ya evil! grin

Lol, truth can bitter o. Not my fault. I'm just the powerless mouthpiece of the gods grin

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by marisdgreat(f): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kassidy4luv:

maybe she is possessed or has a spiritual husband
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by marisdgreat(f): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kassidy4luv:

maybe she is possessed or has a spiritual husband she needs deliverance
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
How did she loose it? Did she take it out while visiting another dude and misplaced it afterwards? A lady that's proud of engagement will never take out her ring.
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bibi294:

To God indeed!!
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by Bibi294(f): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
ScotFree:

To God indeed!!
Sheybi you go to devil ni grin
Re: She Lost Her Engagement Ring, What Should I Do by VERDA: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kassidy4luv:

How long have you guys been dating before you proposed??,except your telling me just discovered she shouts in her dream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested / More Than 120 Uber Drivers Said To Have Sexually Assaulted Riders / Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.