Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls (6764 Views)

Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country / Why Is It Hard To Find Decent Girls These Days? / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol....you crack me up!

Bro, i can't see myself asking a girl about her sexual history with seriousness, cause all she'll tell me willmake me feellike a dumb0. If the babe makes sense, and i see potential, i think we should overlook some things sha o. My own take !

How you dey !
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2017
walepackage:
that is why its safe to be trusted and loyal than just love without trust and loyalty.Morning

Good Morning.

I'll ponder on this, trust and loyalty. I'll really ponder on this.

How's work ! How's this week going !
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2017
KreativGenius:

Bro, i can't see myself asking a girl about her sexual history with seriousness, cause all she'll tell me willmake me feellike a dumb0. If the babe makes sense, and i see potential, i think we should overlook some things sha o. My own take !

How you dey !
Yeah man! Especially the one who is open to you. A woman who is open-minded towards you can always make a good wife.

Forget about those women who are obviously close minded or pretends a lot for they don't often make a good wife.
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2017
DeeTus:
Yeah man! Especially the one who is open to you. A woman who is open-minded towards you can always make a good wife.

Forget about those women who are obviously close minded or pretends a lot for they don't often make a good wife.

May God epp us, we go pass this phase of second-guessing and checking out qualities sha ! The wahala of this one good, this one bad can be overwhelming

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by izaray(f): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2017
AryEmber:
See Maga, I would love to marry you oh! I go just dey knack guys anyhow and confess to you with crocodile tears. She wanted sex but couldn't run to her boyfriend?
cheesy cheesy What were you expecting her to do Run to her man to demand for the sex So she would be tagged as an indecent girl again cheesy...Make them kontinu to the decieve themself, Some girls can pretend ehn. She was sex starved, but couldn't open up to her manundecided

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by walepackage(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
KreativGenius:

Good Morning.

I'll ponder on this, trust and loyalty. I'll really ponder on this.

How's work ! How's this week going !
Its goin well my man,how is yours and family too.
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
walepackage:

Not bad, looking up to the Lord. All about the hustle
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
walepackage:

Hey plz make some contributions here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4189327/signs-youre-dating-dealing-narccisst#62580238
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by AryEmber(f): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
izaray:
cheesy cheesy What were you expecting her to do Run to her man to demand for the sex So she would be tagged as an indecent girl again cheesy...Make them kontinu to the decieve themself, Some girls can pretend ehn. She was sex starved, but couldn't open up to her manundecided
Well, if we are talking of the definition of decent, an SSCE holder should not have a boyfriend to begin with but the world has changed. No one will tag her as indecent as long as the boyfriend don't kiss and tell and from what Op narrated, the dude cares about her too much to do such
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by AryEmber(f): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
izaray:
If we're to go with my definition of decent, she isn't to begin with cause an SSCE holder should not have a boyfriend but we are not here to talk of how screw up this world is, are we? No one would have tagged her indecent cause the dude wouldn't have told anyone he banged her.

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Xopoh: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Thank you everyone your opinions are beyond helpful.. Thank you.

But leaving her like that is not as easy as you think. I am just tired

I just don't love her like love love.. but beyond.. I don't know how to explain this

When she confirmed my bad feelings I felt really bad.. not just heart broken but the kind of heartbreak a mother/father has when their child really did something disastrous/life threatening n confessed.
They cannot just disown the child like that. ..

I am just tired.

By the way this is T.
Don't have a Nairaland account..
I just gats comment make him no be like say I dey ungrateful.
thanks again

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by rhelis: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by escapellee(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2017
You feel tired,weak and needed to be strengthened? or you want to sleep well,ease out stress,feel active,rejuvenate your cells? then you need a massage to make you feel healthier and activated physically. it's efficient and you will feel alright. reach me on 07033543846. Or e-mail on shappalee@gmail.com. all

. / Who is chenzen? / I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now