Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Who is chenzen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is chenzen? (6673 Views)

How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. / Finally, Pictures Of CHENZEN Surfaces On Nairaland / Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
i cant create another thread, so i modified this one
I've seen males talking bad about her. Just asking. smiley
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thread is open smiley
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
No one knows?
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
The thread is open. smiley
Re: Who is chenzen? by UnclePrincipal(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Blackivy, how many monikers do you alone have?

From blackivy 27- blackivy29-crazymembrr- redcreme21 - greenmist21

Come on girl. Don't make nairaland your life.

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
UnclePrincipal:
Blackivy, how many monikers do you alone have?

From blackivy 27- blackivy29-crazymembrr- redcreme21 - greenmist21

Come on girl. Don't make nairaland your life.
shocked you guys must all really hate me. Typing that im these psychotic monikers. I wasnt crazyember and im definately not greenmist. Both are insane, blackivy/redcreme isnt. angry

2 Likes

Re: Who is chenzen? by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
RedCreme21:
shocked you guys must all really hate me. Typing that im these psychotic monikers. I wasnt crazyember and im definately not greenmist. Both are insane, blackivy/redcreme isnt. angry
Even if you are not greenmist. It's certain you're crazymembrr. I hate liars. And you don't have to lie
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Even if you are not greenmist. It's certain you're crazymembrr. I hate liars. And you don't have to lie
Why the hell would i lie?
First of all, im nigerian, by birth and because i consider myself so. Except i have to, i'll never claim to be ghanaian. Crazyember went around parading herself such.
Secondly, when i create monikers, i use colors and numbers(i get why you think im greenmist, i aint tho).
Thirdly, i wouldnt have done that poo she did. Since i've been on this forum, i've been harassed by several monikers. I've been called a single mother, some insisted i deactivate, others just kept annoying. So why would i lose my cool cause someone typed im gay? Im pro LGBT. Crazyember isnt, thats why he/she read it as an insult.
Lastly cause someone claims to be me, doesnt mean im he/she. undecided im blackivy, i agree.

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
chenzen is god.
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
chenzen is god.
Goddess
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
Goddess
how do u know that?
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
y not judge her for urself... go through her threads and call her any name u like thereafter
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
how do u know that?
smiley isnt chenzen a female?
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
RedCreme21:
That was rude smiley You are the redcream bigcowhorn was talking about?
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
y not judge her for urself... go through her threads and call her any name u like thereafter
I did. She's smart, like ubunja.
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
I did. She's smart, like ubunja.
I dont think so... she s nothing like ubunja

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
she or he is an ubunja wannabe.

obsessed with anything ubunja.
Inshort, she became relevant the day she/he took it upon him/her self to suck from the tities of ubunjas fame

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
I dont think so... she s nothing like ubunja
She does. She and ubunja would fit, as lovers.

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
She does. She and ubunja would fit, as lovers.
they will fight like mad 24/7

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bonatheripper:
she or he is an ubunja wannabe.

obsessed with anything ubunja.
Inshort, she became relevant the day she/he took it upon him/her self to suck from the tities of ubunjas fame
wow... really?

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Bigcowhorn: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
That was rude smiley You are the redcream bigcowhorn was talking about?

Yeah, that's her. Both of you are very much alike, soft, smart and bold, well spoken too.

@RedCreme21, I for one know you are not insane but keeping a male friend who is that (BlueAir who's on 1 month ban), now that's an insult to my two naked eyes. He's gay, so I can understand your not wanting sex as an issue in the relationship but, come on he is bonkers, useless to man and beast. What good is he?

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by Bigcowhorn: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:

Chezen is a male crook who was deported form China last year for stealing Indomi. His number one target on this paltform was Amatarasha but she's gone now and he super jobless.

An Igbo guy, this is him right here... MVPtesley
Re: Who is chenzen? by Bigcowhorn: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
RedCreme21:

Hating you is hard
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Chezen is a male crook who was deported form China last year for stealing Indomi. His number one target on this paltform was Amatarasha but she's gone now and he super jobless.

An Igbo guy, this is him right here... MVPtesley
be careful with ur lies. please. please stop this false identity accusations
Re: Who is chenzen? by Bigcowhorn: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
MVPtesley:
be careful with ur lies. please. please stop this false identity accusations

Breeze don open fowl yarsh!
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Breeze don open fowl yarsh!
hmm
Re: Who is chenzen? by liquidfaya: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Greenmist= mvpptestly = chenzen.

Chenzen is the biggest loser here.

No matter how many Monikers you create buddy your stupidity always shines through.

1 Like

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
RedCreme21:
Why the hell would i lie?
First of all, im nigerian, by birth and because i consider myself so. Except i have to, i'll never claim to be ghanaian. Crazyember went around parading herself such.
Secondly, when i create monikers, i use colors and numbers(i get why you think im greenmist, i aint tho).
Thirdly, i wouldnt have done that poo she did. Since i've been on this forum, i've been harassed by several monikers. I've been called a single mother, some insisted i deactivate, others just kept annoying. So why would i lose my cool cause someone typed im gay? Im pro LGBT. Crazyember isnt, thats why he/she read it as an insult.
Lastly cause someone claims to be me, doesnt mean im he/she. undecided im blackivy, i agree.
Smart girl. Very cultured.
Re: Who is chenzen? by Bigcowhorn: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2019
blinking001:

Smart girl. Very cultured.

When you friend Dave was insulting this same redcreme21 where the hell where you if not right htere and supporing him. Now she's smart and cultured cos you are jobless? But then you are just 19 years old

Re: Who is chenzen? by Bigcowhorn: 12:21am On Nov 03, 2019
GreenMist21:
Goddess

Godless
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

When you friend Dave was insulting this same redcreme21 where the hell where you if not right htere and supporing him. Now she's smart and cultured cos you are jobless? But then you are just 19 years old
You know that a pig is naturally senseless and dirty. When you fight with it you get dirty and the pig most times feels happy. I don't fight or throw banters with pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Head Job Or She Will Quit The Relationship / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? / Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.