Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Traditional Wedding Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Traditional Wedding Pictures (21372 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / My Traditional Marriage Pics / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nwaoma198(f): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
;DSure the teacher can't dare
MidNightHunter:

OK then.. Call & tell them to hurry up because the said patient situation could go chronic & irredeemable...
But before u do that ,oya,carry ur school bag & run back to class before ur teacher flog hell out off ur small butt ! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nwaoma198:
;DSure the teacher can't dare
Ah-ahh ,your teacher dare not You're just 19 na if I'm not mistaking cheesy cheesy ....With that,you're still a babe joor tongue. So,stop forming "muscle" online.
If ur teacher can't ,I will personally take up such responsibility & design national stadium on ur ..... lipsrsealed
Oya,enough,go back to class & read ur Macmillan English text book tongue
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nwaoma198(f): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
I know I am still a kid [center][/center][center][/center]
MidNightHunter:

Ah-ahh ,your teacher dare not You're just 19 na if I'm not mistaking cheesy cheesy ....With that,you're still a babe joor tongue. So,stop forming "muscle" online.
If ur teacher can't ,I will personally take up such responsibility & design national stadium on ur ..... lipsrsealed
Oya,enough,go back to class & read ur Macmillan English text book tongue
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I know I am still a kid [center][/center][center][/center]
Yea,I know .I needed no soothsayer to tell me that .
So,how was school today ? And any take home assignment for "big bro" to help u out with ? tongue tongue
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nwaoma198(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
yes brother,i am waiting fr u to help out with my assignment grin grin grin
MidNightHunter:

Yea,I know .I needed no soothsayer to tell me that .
So,how was school today ? And any take home assignment for "big bro" to help u out with ? tongue tongue
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nwaoma198:
yes brother,i am waiting fr u to help out with my assignment grin grin grin
shocked oh really ? Oya ,gist me the nature of the assignment .Or better still ? What is the assignment all about ?
Is it reproductive system ? I'm very good in that cheesy cheesy .Genetics ? Great in that .Nuclear chemistry ? Oh well,I feed on that lipsrsealed...... Oh ,forgot your level is not yet to such outlines...
Anyway,still gist me ur assignment....
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nwaoma198(f): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
:bleeponlogy,kissology,bednology and pregnology... I'm sorry I'm in Basic 5�quote author=MidNightHunter post=62589739]
shocked oh really ? Oya ,gist me the nature of the assignment .Or better still ? What is the assignment all about ?
Is it reproductive system ? I'm very good in that cheesy cheesy .Genetics ? Great in that .Nuclear chemistry ? Oh well,I feed on that lipsrsealed...... Oh ,forgot your level is not yet to such outlines...
[/quote]
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Nwaoma198 post=62592429] :bleeponlogy,kissology,bednology and pregnology... I'm sorry I'm in Basic 5�quote author=MidNightHunter post=62589739]
[/quote

[b]cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy......lmao
You're sorry that you're in basic 5 I don't believe these ! You must be a naughty one then...
Anyway,I will still assist u with ur assignment .
Bleeponlogy;
It's a concept that involves the act & pleasure between two opposite sex going "down & dirty ".
In a lay man view,it's all about thrusting the d*ck into the v*gina.
-kissology;
A phenomenon in pre-intimacy that deals with the " biting & chewing" of the lips of two opposite sex involving in bleeponlogy cheesy
-Bednology;
These is a wider concept that interconnect kissology & bleeponlogy .It practical takes place on the bed !
I think these is more a practical work than theoritical work..... grin
And lastly;
Pregnology ;
Here,phew,it's a concept that came to be as a result of thrusting the d*ck into YOUR v*gina without the use of condom .Hence,leading to the release of sperm into your v*gina,with undergoes fertization,implantation on the uterine walls ,gestation & finally,sweet & bitter labour in the hospital .... cheesy angry
But wait ,ur teacher must be a fuvkboy o.
Which course is these,little girl ?(b)
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nwaoma198(f): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2017
:my teacher is a fuvkboy angry grin grin ([quote author=MidNightHunter post=62599723][/quote]
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nwaoma198:
:my teacher is a fuvkboy angry grin grin (
I thought as much undecided .I will have to engineer the change of school for u .Or better still,I will have to make a formal complain to the ministry of Education about ur case .........
But by the way,you're already a naughty pupil cry .A wild one at that .! wink,so, changing of school 4 u will it be of any help .......
Tell me the truth,were u enjoying his class on bleepnology,bednology ......u know the rest na, or not ?
And how many times have u visited him in his office alone for "putting through" on concept u did not understand ? undecided .lastly ;
have he ever touched u in a "funny " way before ?? #curious

(If u tell me the truth ,I swear,I won't tell ur mum cheesy )
Re: My Traditional Wedding Pictures by shinarlaura(f): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=MidNightHunter post=62599723][/quote]

Hmmmmm... minister of ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sun Newspaper Girl / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.