Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Employer In Love With Employee's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Employer In Love With Employee's Girlfriend (622 Views)

Kenyan Lady Accuses Employer In Saudi Arabia Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed Dogs / I Am In Love With My Employee / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employer In Love With Employee's Girlfriend by fykes(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
To go straight to d point, I run a company with a Frnd. He's a sturctural engr and I am a project manager. I don't get involved with d daily nitty gritty , he kinda runs d sites while I pursue d contracts and deals.
Now this guy is a widower still abt 37yrs old. He's been off girls for sometime owing to his wife's demise. We been chiding him to get his mojo back but he wouldn't bulge.
Recently he confided in me that he is in love with a lady and will like to marry her, except d lady is a gf of one of our recent employee. A youth corper DAT just joined d project and his gf who is still a student keeps visiting him at d office. The lady is good, she's d good natured don't wear trousers or makeups religious girl, always covers her body n naturally beautiful.
I would recommend her for any serious man but she s dating a guy DAT works for him.
Now ave tried to tell him to hold on making any moves on her but it seems d guy is hopelessly in love , I feel its all wrong especially to d employee as I'm a guy but my partner isn't seeing it...he feels he has seen his wife again.
Ladies and gents, how do I deal with this?

1 Like

Re: Employer In Love With Employee's Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
"I feel its all wrong especially to d employee as I'm a guy but my partner isn't seeing it...he feels he has seen his wife again."

He might see his wife again, but in the spirit realm.

A widower who is trying to get his groove back, the best he can do is to consider snatching an employee's gf? I'm sure he wants to use his financial stability and quick marriage card to get the girl.

Anyway, it's a vicious cycle. Girls would keep getting advances from stable suitors, and some will leave their corper bfs to marry.
Re: Employer In Love With Employee's Girlfriend by Papiikush: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
This generation is all shades of wrong.
Re: Employer In Love With Employee's Girlfriend by makydebbie(f): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's infatuation, I'm sure there's something about the girl that reminds him of his wife. Hence, he thinks he has found love again. If he makes a move for that girl and she tells her boyfriend, then he's in shiit.
Re: Employer In Love With Employee's Girlfriend by willi926(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
angry, he should remove his eyes frm his employee's gal jor. good tins no dey finish 4 market

1 Like

Re: Employer In Love With Employee's Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
A) if the gal is good (as claimed) she will not value her bf's boss for a r/ship, simply because she is already in a r/ship.
B) what kind of man wants to go after a woman that is already in a r/ship.... it would say a lot about this lady if she ever accepted this nonsense
C) what kind of man would even want to be with a "possible" ungrateful woman who goes to the highest bidder?! thats exactly how you will lose the babe, duh!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Goddess' Favorite Sex Accessories To Spice Up Your Adult Playtime(watch VIDEO) / One Opkeke Dey Com For Visitation, / Which Will You Go For - Tall, Sexy, Poor & Hardworking Or Wealthy, Short & Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.