Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75475 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bcashy: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Some people will not even bother to attend this physical exercise and verification nonsense and yet their names will top the list.....hmnnn.......
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by horlumightyy(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2017
bcashy:
Some people will not even bother to attend this physical exercise and verification nonsense and yet their names will top the list.....hmnnn.......
that's life ooo, lets just hope for the best
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by dbestuncle: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2017
what about the people who already received the text. any website or link to verify the claim.

godfrey01:
PUBLIC NOTICE ON NIS RECRUITMENT
This is to inform all applicants for recruitment into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the general public that the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Nigeria Immigration Service is awaiting further directives from the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB).

The next phase of the exercise shall be officially announced, including on this website, once notification is received from the CDFIPB.

Be advised to disregard any information or request not corroborated from this website please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by cashkid: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2017
abdoullerh:
Please and please you do not have to curse yourself simply because you don't receive the invite. invites for screening does not guarantee a job. Don't be surprised if all the slots have been shared among politicians and top governmental officials and this screening is just a formality to showcase to the masses. Each state will have not more than 10 slots and for all we know only those with the biggest connection will get the job. So do not despair, I'll advise you to engage in something no matter how small it is, it will take your mind off the disappointment.

You are right bro!!!! The list is already on ground but all these public stunt is to fulfil all righteousness.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by fikky12: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Chechem:
Did u receive the mail yesterday or today?

Please is it a must for your own local govt chairman to sign your form or any local government chairman of any state can sign?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by fikky12: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=ebonmic post=62589979][/quote]

I got a mail from Lagos too. Please can any local government chairman sign the form or is it compulsory it must be your local government chairman?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Chechem: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
fikky12:

Please is it a must for your own local govt chairman to sign your form or any local government chairman of any state can sign?
It should be your chairman.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by adeotiahmed09: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2017
I heard from one of d immigration officer abt emailing to applicants.
He said they are sending it in batches. pls just calm down. All wil be wel Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by fikky12: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2017
adeotiahmed09:
I heard from one of d immigration officer abt emailing to applicants.
He said they are sending it in batches. pls just calm down. All wil be wel Insha Allah

Any idea about the salary scale for superintendent cadre?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by fikky12: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Chechem:
It should be your chairman.

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Chechem: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2017
fikky12:

Thank you
welcome. But if u aren't in ur state of origin, u can use any top federal civil servant. Above level 12.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ibyus01: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2017
who apply 4 d position of ASI frm ogun state and has gotten msg
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by fikky12: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Chechem:
welcome. But if u aren't in ur state of origin, u can use any top federal civil servant. Above level 12.

That's the problem, I don't know anyone, except I travel down to my hometown to get two people
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by fikky12: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2017
alan056:

Kindly provide to your email address

Please kindly send me the guarantor form.
Adorablequin@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Benitogucci(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Is there any likelihood of them sending emails to those that have not received yet?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by olalekan90(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
They decided to send mails so that we wont know the number of abokis they employed..i weep for posterity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Iyajelili(f): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
The mail is no scam people. Congratulations to the successful candidates

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by blaKKy83(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why is this not yet on front page nau haha!!

Cc lalastical
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ashtun01: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
So far i haven't seen anyone from Osun... Please is there anyone from Osun that received an invite?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ontolegit(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pls answer
Afolak:
Any shortlisted candidates from Kwara state?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by MRJAY4ME(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
pls house, help me, did anyone received invites since monday till date, abeg, its urgent. tanx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Dasshboard(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Chechem:
Please where is ur venue and ur state of residence?

Venue is Orlu. State of residence is Imo. But am not from Imo.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by MRJAY4ME(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
MRJAY4ME:
pls house, help me, did anyone received invites since monday till date, abeg, its urgent. tanx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Chechem: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dasshboard:

Ok bro. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by fikky12: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dasshboard:

Guys I just received the third email stating that your place of physical examination has to be your state of origin. Who else got the mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Dasshboard(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
fikky12:

Guys I just received the third email stating that your place of physical examination has to be your state of origin. Who else got the mail

I got the same mail. That means I will go to my state.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by abdoullerh: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
We've known this far too long
cashkid:

You are right bro!!!! The list is already on ground but all these public stunt is to fulfil all righteousness.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by fikky12: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dasshboard:

Anyone here from Delta state? I don't know that venue in delta state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by alan056: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
ashtun01:
So far i haven't seen anyone from Osun... Please is there anyone from Osun that received an invite?

Same here. Only if the whoever isn't on Nairaland or not following this thread though
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bsideboii(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dasshboard:

Same here too... I was almost discouraged as I still don't have my confirmation slip and was thinking of going to Ikoyi for the exercise since I reside in Lagos and now this ! saying we have to go to our state of origin. Why make us spend so much travelling around ?? Why is Nigeria like dis?
Anyways anyone going to Benin?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ysekina(f): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
pls has anyone been notified in Kano
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Keemy88(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
It is really unfortunate that alot of people do not have their Confirmation slips.

It is also painful noting that it is the second on the list of required documents to come along with.

I see this as a game plan from NIS to reduce the list of shortlisted candidates knowing that thousands of candidates would have misplaced their confirmation slips.

I can only advise shortlisted candidates with missing confirmations slips to come to the screening center nontheless.

This is time to pray and ask for favour from God because only Him can break protocols.

Best of Luck.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / I Just Got This Message From NYIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.