Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. (4930 Views)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by Konquest: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Debeloved87:
Tried, but the nightmare that comes with the bumps that surfaced on my cheeks makes me wanna tear out my cheeks out and all am getting is a goatie, like this guy here sad cry
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
@Debeloved87

OK... Let me make your day! grin

Visit the profile of @Osasyankee
who is based in Magodo, Lagos.

You will see the a topic on an effective product
for what you've requested. Hit me up via email
or post a feedback on this thread if it works
within the stipulated time frame.

I was on his profile for something else
on real estate and saw the topic.

So, all the best.
Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by mikefem58(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
The heart of man is wicked...
Joephat:
At least you have goaty

Buy Fuel mix it with weed.. After robing it allow it to dry and put it again but this time around, don't allow it to dry

Just make sure you have you matches with you. Light it and allow the goaty to burn. The next day you will see d natural reaction.

It's akind of hard but always endure it. Don't thank me.. Thank Suen

1 Like

Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thermilola:
just get a beard oil, started using mine some months back and have got results
Which one did you use?
Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
cry
Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by vanhayor(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Earthquake1:
So beard is your only problem in life undecided
U wey get plenty problem for life..
.oya tel us make we hear

1 Like

Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by sKeetz(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2017
I'm in the same shoes like op.

My chin is almost as smooth as a bottle... I see kids of yesterday with thick beards and am like how come. I know I'll have beards but it's taking time.

I look way younger than I am cause of this and I hate it. cry cry
Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by thestevens: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2017
I wish I could borrow you my skin, cos i can't stand it, I'm all about making money not beards
Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by Tbabalola10: 1:20am On Oct 17, 2018
You all here ain’t serious at all. Help us na, no verified format for this beard thing?
Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by nzaghibaba(m): 4:57am On Oct 17, 2018
RichiB:
mix 1 part of charcoal + spirite,grind with weed and methane. rub the solution on the side of ur jaws b4 u sleep and after u sleep. continue the process for like a month, then come back and thank me later

are u trying 2 make a bomb?
Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 17, 2018
banre:

after u sleep ke??
bros u well so?? grin grin
lol dat bros dey on his usual codeine diet
Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by 9tailskid: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thermilola:
just get a beard oil, started using mine some months back and have got results

Sorry but what beard oil did you buy?
Like the name and price.. Thank you
Re: I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. by Casper21: 8:20pm On May 17, 2020
Apus:
OP prepare a concotion of SK(grinded) mixed with spirit or aboniki. Rub on ur face as u exercise patience cos beards don't just spring out in one day.

I advise not to use aboniki oo. Cos i was beardless during my teen years and i was advised to use aboniki balm. Was told u won't see effect till 3 months. I used it for 6months and i grew mad beards and a very itchy one. Needless to say i shave every 3days with bumps all over due to the over circulation of hair follicles with aboniki balm. So i advise u let nature take its course or u re ready to spend so much trimming the beard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remove Your Facial Black Spot In 7 Days! / "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React / Lagos Instagram Slay Queen With Big Boobs Shares Hot Konji Tempting Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.