Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. (13592 Views)

MIXTAPE: The Unleashed Mixtape Hosted By DJ Instinct |@djinstinct / Download Rukus New Mixtape - The Hunger / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by kaydee(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Streetwize

I think Immortal Technique is ur fav Emcee?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
Krayola:

haha. I'm not sure what "droppings" means.  embarassed embarassed

That's NL-glish for sh[i]i[/i]t.

ElRazur:

@Eldee.

Apologies for the late reply. Just got back in, been up and about all day. Ko easy rara.

Yeah am down with people who can make it happen.

One thing I am just a bit worried about is how to make everything flow. Anyway, make we see as e dey go. cheesy

Erm . . . do you want us to have a tracklist/guide, so we can have a direction for the mixtape.
It'll be raps about the same thing.

kaydee:

@ Streetwize

I think Immortal Technique is your fav Emcee?

I think it's Canibus.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by streetwize(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
Yeh more like canibus, . . but this is jus one of my styles
ive got different styles oh, it depends on what track we doin,
Krayola, i dunno ohhh, i got som1 that does that 4 me buh i think he uses cubase and fruity loops too,

Elrayzur, . . .
i dey wait sha
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

That's NL-glish for sh[i]i[/i]t.

haha. aight.

Ok o.   Everybody that wants to be a part of this, please, please, drop a post within the next 24 hrs stating what u want to contribute (some already have, but please we need more specifics) If you want to drop vocals we need to know what kind of equipment/software u either have, or have access to; If u will be singing or rapping, and how much time u have to invest in this. If we want this to be worth the while we're probably going to have to do and then redo stuff, cause people will give feedback and we'll all probably have to incorporate other people's ideas into our stuff. I think the more ideas are coming in the better. . . please remember that this is a group thing. . . majority rules.  . If more people agree with an idea, they prevail. We all have just one vote.

Some people have suggested that they want to write. The thing with that is that for someone to spit your lyrics, the person has to know exactly what flow u had in your head when u wrote it. U might have some crazy style in your head, but someone reading your lyrics on a piece of paper can't read your mind. . . so along with your written lyrics, even if u use a crappy mic or one of those one's built into the laptops, u'll have to spit your verse(s) so that whoever will be laying them down has an idea of the flow u had in mind when writing it. Hopefully this makes sense. if not please feel free to ask for clarification.

I'll suggest we wait till we decide what beats we are using before we start writing. I find trying to force ready-written lyrics unto a beat takes away from the vibe of a song . .  just a suggestion tho.  I personally only write to beats. .  the beat dictates what i come up with.

Thats all i can think of right now but I'll try to add more later.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2010
streetwize:

Krayola, i dunno ohhh, i got som1 that does that 4 me buh i think he uses cubase and fruity loops too,

cool. Tbh I don't know anything about cubase but i'll ask some people over this weekend to see if i can load cubase audio files onto protools. That way we can both be on the same song and still have it sound decent. If not there are ways around it tho so it's not the end of the world.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by kaydee(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Streetwize
Keep illing man!!!

@ Krayola

I'm in,

I know we all got ish we've done in the past but for the sake of this project,let's do sumtin fresh.I'll be dropping my bars
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2010
kaydee:

@ Krayola

I'm in,

I know we all got ish we've done in the past but for the sake of this project,let's do sumtin fresh.I'll be dropping my bars

I totally agree with that.

Are u interested in collaborations, or u just want to do a track by urself? What software will u be recording with? If u want to collaborate we need to know what u work with, and if the other people that will be on the track will be able to work with it? There are ways around it tho. . but the earlier I know what everyone's situation is, the earlier I can come up with a way to make things work out smoothly.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
Krayola, my only problem is I aint got no software to lace any track and obviously no studio time.
It sucks mehn sad sad sad

Is there any way u can help?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2010
@chamotex

Get Mixcraft . . . it's the easiest to use.
Google it.

BTW . . . try searching for Antares VST software, the autotune on that is peach.
I did DOA - The Autotune version for laughs grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

@chamotex

Get Mixcraft . . . it's the easiest to use.
Google it.

BTW . . . try searching for Antares VST software, the autotune on that is peach.
I did DOA - The Autotune version for laughs grin grin

Thanks maynee . . . Imma check it out

I dont need no Auto-tune mehn . . . T-Paining is not my forte grin grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by streetwize(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
Kaydee. . . .yes boss!!

and yo guys like I sed, the beats determine evrything. . we hav 2 start gettin them b4 we can do anything useful,
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by kaydee(m): 2:58am On Mar 27, 2010
It's FL for me oh,

I know a whole lotta producers here use that
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2010
STREETWISE U SOUND LIKE A DEMENTED NIGERIAN VERSION OF CANIBUS AND IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE.LMAO. JUST JOKING BOY.

rapjunkie:

@el razur

make your peace with ofoka quick, quick. . . . .  .i'm trying not to take sides

MAKE UNA LEAVE HATCH AND EL RAZUR , ENI KO OMOO, ENI MOO, OKOO

frijos:

@hatch trust me bro u dont want it with Ofoka  grin
NEVER TELL AM ABOUT OFOKA , IYALAYA BABANLA WAN MA RUN DOWN NI.
hatch#:

Bro i aint no tosinedad@ who is constantly giving this jerk called Ofoka a blowj.b on this forum  grin
The cat think say na only him, im mama born wey get craze 

HE BE LIKE SAY YOUR MAMA WAN KOLO FOR HERE, BY THE TIME I FINISH WIT U ,,U WILL BEGIN TO DECIPHER WHY THEY CALL ME OFOKA OFOKI EMI EBORA MEJI TONDA NAIRALAND LAMUU.  U CAN CHECK MY TRACK RECORDS ASK SAURON , LALABOI AND RAPJUNKIE TO START WITH , BABA E LOMA RUN DOWN FOR HIA. grin grin

THIS MIXTAPE IS ALREADY A FAILURE WITH EL RAZUR , BELIEVE ME , EL RAZUR IS A WACK backside NINPOMTHWART , I HOPE U ALL ARE NOT PLANNING TO USE A WACK BEAT LIKE  EL RAZUR PIECE OF WACKOBIOKOSIS ??    grin grin grin

@JAVALOVE AKA MR GHOSTWRITER
OYA BEGIN DEY WRITE AND SEND UR INPUT WITHIN 48HRS. grin I HOPE U DONT WRITE ABOUT HOW U BECAME FAMOUS THO. grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Mobinga: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2010
@Ophucker ur a crazy person. grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2010
Mobinga:

@Ophucker your a crazy person. grin grin
mobinga you are funny, see as u funkify my name ,, nice one there. grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2010
Wud really love to be a part of this. . . .when and how is this going down . . . one!!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2010
ofoka, . . how far? been a while! holla
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2010
Gemini, where you don dey since?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2010
H.J:

ofoka, . . how far? been a while! holla

YO HJ wha id do original person.
, i have been away on some foolsih trip for my brother.
the asshole thinks he can control me every now and then.
how u been man, u havent been online for long . howz d dirty south man.?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2010
Genu, i've been on d low 4 a while. . Wetin dey hope i aint late wit d mixtape thingy.
@ofoka. . My man. I just dey oh. And d south south boys have told me they wouldn't release any bomb, 4 now sha. Lol. Wetin dey. Hope u get beats to kill d mixtape wit
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by DBR: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2010
So are the instrumentals gon' be sent
to those who wanna write and voice or wat?

oNe
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2010
SO far Ofoka, Kaydee and Streetwize have FL. You guys, if you want, can work together on tracks since you should be able to send files to each other and have no problem accessing them, I think. If I'm wrong please correct me. I've never used FL.

@ Chamotex have you downloaded that software Eldee was talking about?

@ DBR, Pheesayor, da-Whizkid and HJ. . . what kinda software do u work with?

Anybody else interested please let us know what u are workin with. thanks.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by DBR: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2010
Krayola:

@ Chamotex have you downloaded that software Eldee was talking about?

@ DBR, Pheesayor, da-Whizkid and HJ. . . what kinda software do u work with?

Anybody else interested please let us know what u are workin with. thanks. 
the only software i work wit is ma pad, got ma voice and pen are hardwares. grin grin

ok, seriously, dunno bout all that techy stuvs, but if i get the beats in MP3 i culd get dudes to lace sth,
for me, but i doubt if t'will be fruityL. Plus, to pen lyrics i just need to hear the instrumental, so MP3 still.
Pardon me if that sounds backward.

oNe
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by javalove(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
I can rap, but i will do spoken word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will aprc8 if som1 can make me a beat where i can spit my poem. . .just simple instrumentals like what Sage Hasson did for Televised Revolution. . .

Its Peace Love and Poetry baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by tosinaded(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
#hatch u be gay? Leave ma name outta ur posts!

#itsnaija
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2010
wey my beat oh. . .

lala4boi@gmail. . .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
javalove:

I can rap, but i will do spoken word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will aprc8 if som1 can make me a beat where i can sput my poem. . .just simple instrumentals like what Sage Hasson did for Televised Revolution. . .

Its Peace Love and Poetry baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have made my day. LWKMD!!!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by javalove(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
@genu

lol. . na typo na. . make i correct am grin grin grin

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Genuflect

That gunshot is by Javalove, unless otherwise stated. grin grin

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by DBR: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
oh? is that d deal? we shud drop email addy?
No 1 seem to be sayin nufffin'.
Or una don make up una mind those una want for the project??

anyway here's ma addy, drb101@yahoo.com
i dey wait the beats o.

oNe
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by javalove(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2010
@eldee

i dont blame u, if u understood Levenshtein distance algorithm, u will understand that letter U is beside letter[b] I[/b] so seeing that kinda error from me doesnt mean I dont know what I an writing. . its just a typo. . .

And pls. . i need beats too for my Spoken Word oooo

email: lukman@jajitech.net

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated, .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by clintwine(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
jajilove, pls take it easy with dis guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Nas X – Holiday / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.