Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? (1889 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Bibi294(f): 6:13am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:
if she cant cook why the hell are u still with her?
either u fire her or u pay for her cooking school class or u employ a maid.
if u think im being rough imagine if it was u and u didnt know how to fvck! she would be all over her friends' houses broadcasting this fact. she wud even be cheating.
learn to meet women as equal partners not goddesses to worship.
You again?
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by ubunja(m): 6:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Bibi294:

You again?
my very own groupie and stalker

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by FitnessDoctor: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2017
shortgun:
The kind of my girl is very rear these days, I love her with all that is in me.
She also madly in love with me....she can do anything for me to be happy.
She always tries to impress me with her cooking skills but the truth is I don't enjoy her meals.

I am a good cook myself(tutored in mum's kitchen) but she will never let me cook.
I pretend most times that I enjoy her meals but deep inside I know she can't cook.
I don't know if it's because I am used to my mums type of cooking or what

She will add all the spices and sauce that will now make the food to taste terrible.

pls what is the best way to tell her without hurting her feelings.
I don't ever want to hurt her feelings but at the same time I want to come back home to a delicious meal when we become couple.
invite one of her siblings to help you tell her.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Bibi294(f): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

my very own groupie and stalker
Keep feeling fly.... I'm not stalking u jo
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by ubunja(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Bibi294:

Keep feeling fly.... I'm not stalking u jo
u even know how i feel. !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by shortgun(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Bibi294:

Okay... Start like this... "Babes, do you know I love everything about you?... But I don't like foods with too much spice... Kindly reduce it." Or neter still... "I'm making lunch,dear", then after the meal..." I love my meal like this... I don't like too much spices " lobatan! Learn to correct her o...that's y u r partners
Thanks....
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by yhemster(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2017
We're what we eat. If you can't be on similar level on food taste/cooking style then there's issue. I'll advise you to talk abt it. Although, many naija ladies don't to be criticised on their cooking skills. The earlier you talk abt it the better. Sometimes, hangout with her in the kitchen and question whatever you find odd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

P*rn Movie Appeared On A Church TV Screen During Christmas Eve Service | Photos / This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria / Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.