Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? (772 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / How I Got My Lover Back Through The Great Spell Caster Dr Mazzoni / Get Ur Lost Lover Back In 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by dns(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
if ur girl live u without any problem 4 about 6months, can u still acept her back and love as ever before. please i need ur views.

thanks

S.D
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
It depends on the kind of reasons she left.
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by UcLloyd1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
I will, after i must have asked her what shez bin upto the past months
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by omega25red(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
dns:

if your girl live u without any problem 4 about 6months, can u still acept her back and love as ever before. please i need your views.

thanks

S.D
can you elaborate on the story it's too vague
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by jfking2005(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
If there is still vacancy and i used to enjoy the service while she was around grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by kanayo74(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ poster, your post is just too scanty for advice to be given.

everything depends on the way and manner she left

But u should understand for the six months she was not around,

u have lost touch with her. That means u don't know her the way u used to.

Sincerely if she could leave for six months and come back knowing you will accept her,

she will do the same thing again.

guy make yourself happy by looking for something worth its while.
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by tupssy17: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2010
yeah why not if the emotions are still there
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
Wait 4 six month 4 a gal?I would have gotten a new gal.
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
What! 6months what for, she should not even think of coming back. I'm done. Thats how my friends girl left him for 7 months only to come back engaged to someone else.
Unknowingly to my friend who tot the love of his life was back. He did.nt know she came to give him the last supper.
Any thing big enough to seperate us 4 6 months can as well be goodbye forever.
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by dns(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
Kingsleyinfo:

What! 6months what for, she should not even think of coming back. I'm done. Thats how my friends girl left him for 7 months only to come back engaged to someone else.
Unknowingly to my friend who tot the love of his life was back. He did.nt know she came to give him the last supper.
Any thing big enough to seperate us 4 6 months can as well be goodbye forever.
well sory for that, but u see what ur saying is really touching me because right now she dont even feel as if we've goten something in the past, she even said to me that i should start to fine my own wive and right there i told her that i dont need to fine because God will do that for me at the very appointed time in my life although she has adminted her fault and say sorry 4 it. but am not still ok pls help
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by Beebsyn(m): 2:35am On Mar 25, 2010
@poster, sorry to say: she is no longer yours. For a lady to abandon you for a complete six month without looking back that means she is toying with your emotion. You had better look for somrthing worthywhile. Be wise!!!
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by dns(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
can some one help out?
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by galatico(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hell NO
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by Enockia(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
it is posible but the love will not be as it used to be
Re: Can U Acept Ur Lover Back After 6months Of Exile And Still Love Her Thesame Way? by samquad(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
yes, i can

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Question Of The Day - Lol / Kissing And Intimacy With Ur Guy/girl In The Rain. / Please Help Your Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.