Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Please Help Your Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Your Brother (777 Views)

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / Would You Let Your Brother Marry A Girl You Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Your Brother by biggiedol: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2010
Smiles
Re: Please Help Your Brother by madlady(f): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2010
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2010
@ poster go and kill urself, lol, just joking grin
Re: Please Help Your Brother by papagee1(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2010
this poster
has been katarized with confusion!!
Re: Please Help Your Brother by patwhizkid(f): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2010
Henry Obune
Re: Please Help Your Brother by MissyB1(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2010
Finally, we get to meet Mama-Gee's husband!! Welcome, Papa-Gee.  grin
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2010
^^ lol
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Africanqueen2(f): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2010
biggiedol:

Please my fellow NL,i have a little problem,after i broke up with my Ex-GirlFrnd,i decided to have flings with every girls that comes arround,now none of them want to go,they are after marriage,but i don't seems to like dem enough,please what do i do
You really don't know what to do? Hmmm. . . The way u talk them into bed wit u same way u talk dem out of bed. . . Out of marriage in this case. . . Lol. . .
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Onchedu(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2010
U made a habit, now break the habit. So the ladies don't want to let go. Can't U let go? Be a man abeg and deal with the situation. u brought it on Urself.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Spyker: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
Poster, stop making up stories, in one of your post, you complained about having a fat girlfriend you want to marry but have concerns about her weight and you want us to advice you on how to tell her to loose weight.
Now, you have 10 girls chasing you for marriage.

Nairaland is not for scammers, stop posting false stories to attract attention to yourself.
angry
angry
angry
angry angry
Re: Please Help Your Brother by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
Spyker:

Poster, stop making up stories, in one of your post, you complained about having a fat girlfriend you want to marry but have concerns about her weight and you was us to advice on how to tell her to loose weight.
Now, you have a 10 girls chasing you for marriage.

Nairaland is not for scammers, stop posting false stories to attract attention to yourself.
angry
angry
angry
angry angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help Your Brother by papagee1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
Missy B:

Finally, we get to meet Mama-Gee's husband!! Welcome, Papa-Gee.  grin
190 in the building~
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
lol
Re: Please Help Your Brother by kutest(f): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2010
papa-gee:

190 in the building~

shocked really! y shud we care
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2010
kutest:

shocked really! y shud we care
grin grin grin u don wanna go down there with 190

(1) (Reply)

Between Soccer And Woman! / Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.