Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him (38784 Views)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Aregbesola the stupid terrorist
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Abiodun was wrong if the story is true.There are ways to channel your grievances not disrespecting constituted leaders.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by ezana1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Power
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by ussy09(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by icon8: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Niyinficient:
hmmmmm

Rochas Okorocha from the East; Ayo Fayose from the West?

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:

All this men of low understanding will not respect themselves

Antelopes

There is a way to get ur complaint to dignitaries in a respectful way

In the olden days
in the time of the warlords
Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now

Democracy is not an excuse to behave like an orangutan

A leader must be given his due respect

Antelopes
Black Antelopes

#Eco99#

You comment like a cave man.
You talk like an idiot ruled by archaic and backward mentality. Aregbe fails to pay salaries, but you want him to be praised in deception. What an idiotic, unreasonable vagabond you are!

How else should he make his grievance known? How else can he ensure that aregbe gets the message?

I won't be surprised if you commend America for being a developed country. Do you know that unique, silent protest like this is what makes America great?

You went to school, but you are a shame to your education and everyone that wasted their money to send you to school.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by linusbnn(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:

All this men of low understanding will not respect themselves

Antelopes

There is a way to get ur complaint to dignitaries in a respectful way

In the olden days
in the time of the warlords
Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now

Democracy is not an excuse to behave like an orangutan

A leader must be given his due respect

Antelopes
Black Antelopes

#Eco99#

U well so?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Kokolet11: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
kernel505:
When he was busy carrying brown up and down, he has forgotten.
# operationTurnOsunToIDP
lolz
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Milonis:
Personally i don't stand for any politician or monarch neither do i kneel or bend to any. I only stand for the national anthem. Nothing more

You should respect a monarch or politician that deserves respect. Your attitude is immature and blind. You are ruled by stupid ego that will lead to your ultimate and irreparable fall.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by VictorEkwere: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.
what are u vomiting.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
respect kwa go and perform your duty and stop looking for cheap respect but afonja too like respect ooo haha

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by lawalosky(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
e pain am no be small

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Someone should tell this clown that respect is earned and not demanded . . . .

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by BigExperience20: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
rrrrrr
PointZerom:
Who's Aregbesola and how stupid is he?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
dis one dey somhow ooooo

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by koladebrainiac(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
TAKE A KNEEL LIKE NFL TO NATIONAL FLAG
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by juman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
millionboi2:
Constituted power.

I laugh. grin

The senseless apc people.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by juman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Fhemmmy:
Someone should tell this clown that respect is earned and not demanded . . . .

Abi.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

What do you know about the olden days young man?

Brevity does not belong to the king only but the man that knows his worth and strength.

The Governor would have simply ignored the man if he understood the man was only seeking attention...!!!

But since the Governor's ego

brevity

ˈbrɛvɪti/Submit

noun

concise and exact use of words in writing or speech.

"the staff will edit manuscripts with a view to brevity and clarity"

synonyms: conciseness, concision, succinctness, economy of language, compendiousness, shortness, briefness, pithiness, pith, incisiveness, crispness, compactness, compression; More
shortness of time.

"the brevity of human life"

synonyms: shortness, briefness, transience, transitoriness, ephemerality, impermanence
"the brevity of human life"

Sir, I beg of you, in what context did you use ‘brevity’ in your post?

Did you mean brevity which as in shortness belongs to the king and everyone or did you mean bravery?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Richy4(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Literature students call this kinda story a suspense...So is there part two scene 1 or what
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
what i see here is just a peaceful protest.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by emmasege: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Abiodun was wrong if the story is true.There are ways to channel your grievances not disrespecting constituted leaders.
How else do you pass a message across to a man who makes people believe that he's deaf and blind. You've got to do some unusual thing so he can get the message.

Or if I may ask, could you suggest ways he can do that which have not already been explored by concerned citizens?

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Eco99(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

What do you know about the olden days young man?

Brevity does not belong to the king only but the man that knows his worth and strength.

The Governor would have simply ignored the man if he understood the man was only seeking attention...!!!

But since the Governor's ego

IditaBoy:

Sir, I beg of you, in what context did you use ‘brevity’ in your post?

Did you mean brevity which as in shortness belongs to the king and everyone or did you mean bravery?

grin

Don't mind dat nursery school drop out
He wants to speak grammar

He couldn't even complete his message b4 d owner of the phone took it frm him

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by seunowa(f): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Keneking:
Useless Yoruba Governor angry
Which one is useless Yoruba governor?..if u don't av anything meaningful to contribute just keep ur mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:

Don't mind dat nursery school drop out
He wants to speak grammar

#Eco99#

LMAO cheesy
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by bakynes(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

You should respect a monarch or politician that deserves respect. Your attitude is immature and blind. You are ruled by stupid ego that will lead to your ultimate and irreparable fall.
He is a Democratic elected leader not a Monarch, he is a Civil servant, the man doesn't have to stand, Osun citizens are not his subject but his boss,they elected him. Stop the African mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, Yorubas value that a lot. I can remember, serving in the same state, the principal would always come late for meetings, and would look around to be sure everyone is on their toes before he sits
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by ufuosman(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Na force to standup, no joy for some people face

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by bettercreature(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
morbeta:
Most of our leaders are dumb.....reading 48laws of Power will do a lot of them good. ignoring the man would have sent a deadly message and fear to all, cos at this point....you don't know the mind of the emperor. He has already made a celebrity of the man.
I would have ordered my security details to beat him and throw him out of the Venue! even if you hate the governor you must respect his office
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Codes151(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
I don’t understand so because someone is a governor means I should stand!? You are on a long thing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) / Katsina Villagers Lure Bandits Into A Trap, Kill 30 / Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.