Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him (38797 Views)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by juman(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

You comment like a cave man.
You talk like an idiot ruled by archaic and backward mentality. Aregbe fails to pay salaries, but you want him to be praised in deception.

@bolded
You see, those southwest apc are deeply indebted because they spent so much struggling to bring nigeria back from the path to doom obasanjo put the country into.
That caused the unstable financial situation in osun.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Hurrsome: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
*EMANCIPATION 2019!! FREEDOM IN OUR HANDS!!*

Perhaps the most audible mantra ever heard in our political history was the 'CHANGE' mantra echoed all over in the several months that led to the 2015 supposed change of government making 'a conglomerate of political party abscondees' take over government as the ruling party.
Did we truly experience any change? Ofcourse, we did! We experienced cosmetic change. A change of name, a change of portfolios, a change of allegiances, a change of party cards but no *true* change.
Like in your favourite movies where a criminal fraudulently purchases new identification documents and travels to a new country yet retains his basic nature as a thief or murderer, our political leaders as they have been wont to do for decades didn't just recycle themselves into political office this time around but assembled the charade of a seemingly new party and sang the songs of change so sweetly to beguile us into hope.
But just as you cannot expect a leopard to change its spots, you cannot expect these same rottened political clime to give us what they do not have-good leadership

We are not absolved of blame because as a people, we did not question facts that lay bare in our faces, we chose to pick what we considered the lesser evil hoping evil will overnight become good.
We had better alternatives. Persons who had proven to have impeccable characters but we dismissed them as selfish because they did not spend as much money, distribute as much bags of rice or belong to the bigger and more popular parties.
That's the Nigerian people we have become. We'd rather support people who throw money around, visit godfathers, Obas and Emirs all over the country without giving thought to where they get so much money to throw around. Then when these people who have paid to successfully rig the elections emerge winners and begin to selfishly collect back their campaign expenses and more from our collective commonwealth, we begin to cry fowl not knowing that we are reaping the fruits of our negligence. .(To be continued)

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/EcKOSQcudM5BPRhuQep3W1
copy the link into your web browser and change the dots(words) to actual
punctuation marks

Please let us keep broadcasting this group link all over until it gets to every Nigerian. Together we can indeed make a difference #KOWA 2019#
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
steryj:
you are not the only one crazy...
LOL!! Just having fun
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by mastermaestro(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by mastermaestro(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
bettercreature:
I would have ordered my security details to beat him and throw him out of the Venue! even if you hate the governor you must respect his office

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Daboomb: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62549468:
Facebook user, Alao Adeolu MA, who was at the event, narrated the incident on his wall. He wrote

'There was a drama today at Aenon hotels and suits Oshogbo between Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and Bashorun Adekanola Desmond Abiodun during the celebration of Dr Lasisi Olagunju as a PhD holder. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola entered the venue and everybody stood up as a sign of respect to the constituted authority but Basorun Adekanola Abiodun refused to stand for a reasons best to him. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola personally walked to him and said "Mr Man,you are rude, stand up,am a governor of this state"

Bashorun Adekanola Abiodun on his side story said " he just want Mr governor to feel what people of Osun state,especially workers,pensioners, students are feeling.

Who is at fault?'.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/gov-aregbesola-challenges-man-who.html

And what if you are the Governor, does that make you his father?

All these useless, power-drunk people we have in Nigerian Politics sef!

The other day, it was another silly one telling people that even if he is owing workers salary in hsi state, he is the "consttuted authority" like that authority was given so he can loot the treasury and use part to organise lavish wedding for his daughter! (I am referring to Governor Ajimobi here!)

Funnily, when these "authorities" travel abroad, they recognise that they are a NOBODY! grin grin
They become gentle and respectful, staying in line and standing in the train unlike in Nigeria were they close road with Siren blaring 4X4 which overrun ordinary citizens!

See the picture ofone of them below (a sitting Governor), standing inside a train in the U.K.

Power is not meant ot be abused and Respect is not taken by force, if you dont deserve it, you wont have it.
using force to corece respect, is a temporary thing, if in doubt, ask President Mugabe right now
. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Daboomb: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
bettercreature:
I would have ordered my security details to beat him and throw him out of the Venue! even if you hate the governor you must respect his office

Standing Up for a Governor, when you are in a sitting position and dont want to stand up..... IS NOT a sign of respect for THE OFFICE!
Neither not doing so, a sign of disrespect for the Office!

How many people do you see standing up for Theressa May, when she enters a room? Does that mean they dont respect her or her office?
You people are so twisted and that is why your rulers rule/oppress you like Animals.

Let RESPECT come from people appreciating how and what IMPORTANT THINGS yo have done or impacted in their Life, not by wielding Absolue Power like an Idi Amin, Mobuttu Seseseko or Mugabe.
Respect should not be forced .....but Earned

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by toye440: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:
All this men of low understanding will not respect themselves
Antelopes
There is a way to get ur complaint to dignitaries in a respectful way
In the olden days in the time of the warlords Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now
Democracy is not an excuse to behave like an orangutan
A leader must be given his due respect
Antelopes Black Antelopes

#Eco99#
can u tell kogi state workers this nicely put story of urs.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by toye440: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Daboomb:

Standing Up for a Governor, when you are in a sitting position and dont want to stand up..... IS NOT a sign of respect for THE OFFICE!
Neither not doing so, a sign of disrespect for the Office!

How many people do you see standing up for Theressa May, when she enters a room? Does that mean they dont respect her or her office?
You people are so twisted and that is why your rulers rule/oppress you like Animals.

Let RESPECT come from people appreciating how and what IMPORTANT THINGS yo have done or impacted in their Life, not by wielding Absolue Power like an Idi Amin, Mobuttu Seseseko or Mugabe.
Respect should not be forced .....but Earned
u get sense abeg ur father born u well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by maasoap(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
kernel505:
When he was busy carrying brown up and down, he has forgotten.
# operationTurnOsunToIDP
Osun is still better than your state.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

You should respect a monarch or politician that deserves respect. Your attitude is immature and blind. You are ruled by stupid ego that will lead to your ultimate and irreparable fall.

Stop ranting like an alcoholic in a jail convention. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Hardebaryor(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eh digben ngbe digben digbengben gben regben digben. Aregbe ti ya were, eh were lomo aregbe.

Aregbe hmm I hate that man than my enemies.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by refreshrate: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
doyouknowjohnny:
kudos to the young man.. there any many effective ways to get the attention of the governor of a state to air one's grievance and I strongly believe this young man did just that but I also believe he wasted a vital opportunity here as he had a solid platform to reason with the governor maybe give him a tip or two on how to be more responsible to his people who duly voted him into office.
my thoughts though

Ees like you don't know raufu at all. The man was perfect in his behaviour. You can only do these things you mentioned to a governor that has sense.

This one doesn't!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by refreshrate: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
maasoap:

Osun is still better than your state.

Unless if it's kogi otherwise you lie
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by positivetaught: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
To the best of my knowledge, standing up for such dignitaries as governors etc is a matter of courtesy n respect but it's never a law, the governor should have just ignored the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Daboomb: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
positivetaught:
To the best of my knowledge, standing up for such dignitaries as governors etc is a matter of courtesy n respect but it's never a law, the governor should have just ignored the man.

Exactly!
Now they want to coerce respect, like it is their humanright!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by ibabz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:

Antelopes

In the olden days
in the time of the warlords
Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now

Antelopes
Black Antelopes

#Eco99#

Where is it written in the constitution the I must stand or respect a governor?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by maasoap(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
refreshrate:

Unless if it's kogi otherwise you lie
Even if you are from Bayelsa state with 8 local governments and average of 10 billion naira monthly allocation. Osun State is still better.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by HomeOfMe(f): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.
Oh lawd! you read it quite right.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by refreshrate: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
maasoap:

Even if you are from Bayelsa state with 8 local governments and average of 10 billion naira monthly allocation. Osun State is still better.

Yes it's true Osun is the best state in Nigeria ...in fact the whole world

My friend take several sits and stop being disillusioned is it oshogbo weed doing you like dis or what?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by maasoap(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
refreshrate:

Yes it's true Osun is the best state in Nigeria ...in fact the whole world

My friend take several sits and stop being disillusioned is it oshogbo weed doing you like dis or what?
Typical Nigerian.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by seguno2: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62549468:

Bashorun Adekanola Abiodun on his side story said " he just want Mr governor to feel what people of Osun state,especially workers,pensioners, students are feeling.

Who is at fault?'.

Has Aregbesola paid all salaries, deductions and pensions in full?
If he has not then he is clearly at fault and should pay.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
In other clime you can do what you want,but in Nigeria me I go respect the Governor even if he has one day left,but that does not stop me from offering constructive criticism or advice ,make this yeye guy no try that nonsense for Gov Ambode o
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:

Antelopes

In the olden days
in the time of the warlords
Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now

Antelopes
Black Antelopes

#Eco99#
Whose vote made him a state governor? Was it not the man's vote made him a state governor he is today?

They promised to serve people when given opportunity to come to power. Now they are using it suppressing electorates at the public events.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by afoo02(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who so ever that take this useless bashorun Adekanolas post on Facebook serious is as useless as the man himself.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
HomeOfMe:
Oh lawd! you read it quite right.
I'm happy you're seeing it my way. LOL, I was just having me some fun.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by bong4(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
bakynes:

He is a Democratic elected leader not a Monarch, he is a Civil servant, the man doesn't have to stand, Osun citizens are not his subject but his boss,they elected him. Stop the African mentality.
Thumbs up bro. People we elected to serve us, now demand we stand up for them. That is why these opportunists take us for granted after begging us to vote them into office to serve us ooo.
Imagine after employing a driver, he now demands that i stand up for him whenever he comes to work.
Nigerians should open their eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Milonis:

I am ranting like an alcoholic in a jail convention. I am an idiot
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by oinasteinzz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.

dis 1 weak me!!!

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
juman:

@bolded
You see, those southwest apc are deeply indebted because they spent so much struggling to bring nigeria back from the path to doom obasanjo put the country into.
That caused the unstable financial situation in osun.

Aregbe had been in government for 7 years. Don't you think it's unreasonable to still be playing blame game at this stage? Isn't that an acceptance of apc's failure

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
bakynes:

They doing it because they want to do it nobody will do anything to them should they decide not to stand up for him.

By respecting others, you are also respecting yourself. Disrespect for those in authority is disrespect for yourself.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
oinasteinzz:
FunkyAlhaji2015:I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.

dis 1 weak me!!!
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC / Ruins Of Jacob Obande's Official Car Spotted In Otukpo (Photos) / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.