Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him (38796 Views)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
sinceraconcept:
look at you. what do you expect his senators to do and how do you respect them to treat him in Asia he's not ruling. of course if Jacob Zuma comes here,I would show respect to him too cos he's not my president. I was expecting you to mentions Americans that raise middle fingers at Trump and insult him,make effigies and placards to ridicule him everyday

You will respect a foreign president, but disrespect your own president. Isn't that stupid?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by juman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

Aregbe had been in government for 7 years. Don't you think it's unreasonable to still be playing blame game at this stage? Isn't that an acceptance of apc's failure

I never liked their way of politics so I was not trying to defend him. Just stated the obvious.

Obafemi awolowo politics is the way to go.

Those tinubu, aregbe, and dem politics is not for common man.

But remember their biggest challenge was to snatch nigeria back from the path to hell obasanjo deliberately put nigeria into.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by joxxy01(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:

All this men of low understanding will not respect themselves

Antelopes

There is a way to get ur complaint to dignitaries in a respectful way

In the olden days
in the time of the warlords
Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now

Democracy is not an excuse to behave like an orangutan

A leader must be given his due respect

Antelopes
Black Antelopes

#Eco99#
bro honestly i dont agree with u.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Ejanla07: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:
All this men of low understanding will not respect themselves
Antelopes
There is a way to get ur complaint to dignitaries in a respectful way
In the olden days in the time of the warlords Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now
Democracy is not an excuse to behave like an orangutan
A leader must be given his due respect
Antelopes Black Antelopes

#Eco99#

me wey dey hardly stand 4 church go come stand for governor. chaii. im papa
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Menzy86(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Milonis:
Personally i don't stand for any politician or monarch neither do i kneel or bend to any. I only stand for the national anthem. Nothing more
God save you if u ever enter a first class Emir's palace and don't kneel or stand when others are standing. U hear?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Menzy86:
God save you if u ever enter a first class Emir's palace and don't kneel or stand when others are standing. U hear?

Emir? I have entered the Emir of Bauchi's palace with my shoes on and we shook hands. Didnt kneel or anything. You think this is the middle age?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by tk4rd: 6:05am On Nov 22, 2017
post=62549468:
Facebook user, Alao Adeolu MA, who was at the event, narrated the incident on his wall. He wrote

'There was a drama today at Aenon hotels and suits Oshogbo between Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and Bashorun Adekanola Desmond Abiodun during the celebration of Dr Lasisi Olagunju as a PhD holder. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola entered the venue and everybody stood up as a sign of respect to the constituted authority but Basorun Adekanola Abiodun refused to stand for a reasons best to him. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola personally walked to him and said "Mr Man,you are rude, stand up,am a governor of this state"

Bashorun Adekanola Abiodun on his side story said " he just want Mr governor to feel what people of Osun state,especially workers,pensioners, students are feeling.

Who is at fault?'.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/gov-aregbesola-challenges-man-who.html

By the time of next election,, he will forget respect and start going to market places to fry akara and even enter bike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC / Ruins Of Jacob Obande's Official Car Spotted In Otukpo (Photos) / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.