Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him (38786 Views)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by odi1278(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
[So funny...quote author=FunkyAlhaji2015 post=62549960]I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
E
E for Eliot
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
bakynes:

He is a Democratic elected leader not a Monarch, he is a Civil servant, the man doesn't have to stand, Osun citizens are not his subject but his boss,they elected him. Stop the African mentality.

Respect for a DESERVING public office holder is not an African mentality; it is a global thing. Go to advanced countries of the world and see how reasonable people conduct themselves.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Jerrypolo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:
All this men of low understanding will not respect themselves
Antelopes
There is a way to get ur complaint to dignitaries in a respectful way
In the olden days in the time of the warlords Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now
Democracy is not an excuse to behave like an orangutan
A leader must be given his due respect
Antelopes Black Antelopes

#Eco99#
You talk like a kid.
"If not for democracy"?
If not for democracy, who will work for you for five months and not get paid?.
Even slaves then had upkeep allowances.
Who the Bleep is you?.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by deomelo: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oyinlola, others celebrate Tribune editor, Olagunju, for bagging PhD

FORMER governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, the Chief of Staff to Governor Rauf Aregbesola, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, former Head of Service (HoS) in Osun, Mr Segun Akinwusi, the incumbent Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Adelani Baderinwa and his predecessor, Mr Sunday Akere, among others dignitaries on Sunday night in Osogbo, celebrated the Saturday Tribune Editor, Mr Lasisi Olagunju, for bagging a PhD in Political Communication.

In a night of tribute organised by a committee of friends of Olagunju, one of the teachers of Olagunju, Chief Wale Oyeniyi lauded him for according due recognition to his teachers, just as he described him as a very brilliant and unassuming student, who exhibited hard work and commitment to academic studies.

He stated, “Olagunju always recognised and rever teachers. Anywhere he sees us, he often gives us due respect. He is obedient. When he had his First Class in English Language at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), he came to show me the certificate. Society and government should recognise teachers’ critical roles in Nigeria’s society”.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/oyinlola-others-celebrate-tribune-editor-olagunju-bagging-phd/

1. The governor of Osun state was not at the event to start with so this rubbish did not happen.

Chief of Staff to Governor Rauf Aregbesola, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, former Head of Service (HoS) in Osun, Mr Segun Akinwusi, the incumbent Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Adelani Baderinwa

2. Members of the governor's cabinet represented the governor at the event so this fabricated rubbish remains nothing but rubbish fabricated by the usual hate mongering Igbos and internet trolls.

One thing responsible and intelligent people should never do is to pay attention to fake news especially by ipob blogs and blogsites.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by firstjoe(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.
That Osogbo weed is not good for your health

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by thunderbabs: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:

Antelopes

In the olden days
in the time of the warlords
Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now

Antelopes
Black Antelopes

#Eco99#

I think dt is a shitty talk. A leader who does well earns respect anywhere.

And you can employ various means to protest or drive ur point into sm1's skull as long as it is non violent......

So, tell me. who killed the American football players dt knelt during the singing of d national anthem, even Trump can't coz dey were simply protesting...Omo, na democracy we dey practice oo. We not in North Korea
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by thunderbabs: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Aregbe dey seek respect with force... undecided you earn it ni, Oga Gomina.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by deomelo: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
thunderbabs:
Aregbe dey seek respect with force... undecided you earn it ni, Oga Gomina.
[/s]

Fake news, Aregbeshola was not at the event in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by thunderbabs: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Oda ngbana.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by edrys(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.
I beg pass me that thing wey you dey smoke...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:

Antelopes

In the olden days
in the time of the warlords
Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now

Antelopes
Black Antelopes

#Eco99#

Who is a leader?
A leader is servant-hood, A good leader leads by examples
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by bakynes(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

Respect for a DESERVING public office holder is not an African mentality; it is a global thing. Go to advanced countries of the world and see how reasonable people conduct themselves.
It is not a must, the Governor approached him and said he should stand up and respect him, if he doesn't stand up it's his decision, the Governor is not a Monarch and so therefore he is not his Subject. Elected Leaders are working for us, we put them there to manage our collective wealth, stop seeing them as your Oga, People chat on the street with Mayors, Governors of their states in developed countries they don't demand respect from people that elected them, you give it to them at your will not them demanding for it like its their right.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by jibs4lv(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
haaaaaaaaaa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by HzRF(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by deomelo: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
bakynes:

It is not a must, the Governor approached him and said he should stand up and respect him, if he doesn't stand up it's his decision, the Governor is not a Monarch and so therefore he is not his Subject. Elected Leaders are working for us, we put them there to manage our collective wealth, stop seeing them as your Oga, People chat on the street with Mayors, Governors of their states in developed countries they don't demand respect from people that elected them, you give it to them at your will not them demanding for it like its their right.
[/s]

FORMER governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, the Chief of Staff to Governor Rauf Aregbesola, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, former Head of Service (HoS) in Osun, Mr Segun Akinwusi, the incumbent Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Adelani Baderinwa and his predecessor, Mr Sunday Akere, among others dignitaries on Sunday night in Osogbo, celebrated the Saturday Tribune Editor, Mr Lasisi Olagunju, for bagging a PhD in Political Communication.

In a night of tribute organised by a committee of friends of Olagunju, one of the teachers of Olagunju, Chief Wale Oyeniyi lauded him for according due recognition to his teachers, just as he described him as a very brilliant and unassuming student, who exhibited hard work and commitment to academic studies.

He stated, “Olagunju always recognised and rever teachers. Anywhere he sees us, he often gives us due respect. He is obedient. When he had his First Class in English Language at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), he came to show me the certificate. Society and government should recognise teachers’ critical roles in Nigeria’s society”.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/oyinlola-others-celebrate-tribune-editor-olagunju-bagging-phd/

1. The governor of Osun state was not at the event to start with so this rubbish did not happen.

Chief of Staff to Governor Rauf Aregbesola, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, former Head of Service (HoS) in Osun, Mr Segun Akinwusi, the incumbent Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr Adelani Baderinwa

2. Members of the governor's cabinet represented the governor at the event so this fabricated rubbish remains nothing but rubbish fabricated by the usual hate mongering Igbos and internet trolls.

One thing responsible and intelligent people should never do is to pay attention to fake news especially by ipob blogs and blogsites.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
bakynes:

That doesn't make it wrong if you respect deserving leaders
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Niyinficient:
This is an incomplete story fah

I know he is better than on gov two govs sha......One in the east and another in the west! mention the two and win a prize grin grin grin

Rochas and Fayose

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by bakynes(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

That doesn't make it wrong if you respect deserving leaders
Whether he is a deserving Governor or not that's his personal decision,no one should force it on anyone.We are not in the era of Monarchy where u have to bow before the King whether you like it or not, this is the era of democracy.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
bakynes:

Whether he is a deserving Governor or not that's his personal decision,no one should force it on anyone.We are not in the era of Monarchy where u have to bow before the King whether you like it or not, this is the era of democracy.

Then are you saying people standing up for Donald Trump are doing wrong?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
bettercreature:
I would have ordered my security details to beat him and throw him out of the Venue! even if you hate the governor you must respect his office

You're very stupid, I must say. You're one of the reasons for the backwardness of this country. Does the office feed this young man? Does the office discharge its civic responsibilities? People are dying of hunger, you're talking abt respect of office, shey na respect go feed the man? May all the hardships Osun people presently experience befall you!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

Its neither wrong nor right, it's a question of choice. Aregbe feeds on national treasury, belonging to those people he demands respect from. He's their servant, get that right!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
bettercreature:
I would have ordered my security details to beat him and throw him out of the Venue! even if you hate the governor you must respect his office

You will beat someone all in the name of you trying to command respect? Ummmmmmmmm . . . . I wish the whole place could sit and lets see how many you will beat
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by sinceraconcept(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

Name a country pls. if you have nothing to back up,then you're lying
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by sinceraconcept(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

its not fake ode. I'm on the guy:s Facebook page
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by olabrad: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Name a country pls. if you have nothing to back up,then you're lying

Chai. What a person. If Trump enters Senate chamber today, every senator will stand up as sign of respect. He went to Asia recently and they showed him sign of respect by standing up for him. It is strange you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by deomelo: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
sinceraconcept:
its not fake ode. I'm on the guy:s Facebook page

So, it is not fake news because you are on the fake news clown's FB page?

Sometimes I wonder how shallow, ignorant and unintelligent you people can really get.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by sinceraconcept(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

Chai. What a person. If Trump enters Senate chamber today, every senator will stand up as sign of respect. He went to Asia recently and they showed him sign of respect by standing up for him. It is strange you don't know.
look at you. what do you expect his senators to do and how do you respect them to treat him in Asia he's not ruling. of course if Jacob Zuma comes here,I would show respect to him too cos he's not my president. I was expecting you to mentions Americans that raise middle fingers at Trump and insult him,make effigies and placards to ridicule him everyday
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by piagetskinner(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
the man is a correct man....others should learn from him and stop being cowards
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by steryj(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
you are not the only one crazy...
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by bakynes(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
olabrad:

They doing it because they want to do it nobody will do anything to them should they decide not to stand up for him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by wyqay: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / Helicopters, Four Other Surprising Items Nigeria Exported In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.