Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) (3657 Views)

See What Dbull Is Having For Breakfast(pics) / How About This For Lunch? / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
After trying this for the first time last week, here's what I came up with for lunch with the second meat lol...join me guys kiss

So tell us what you having for lunch grin

Here's the thread for the bitterleaf soup I prepared with the first. https://www.nairaland.com/4180838/tell-me-what-meat-soup

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Calm down, I don't eat snakes and that's not one.

1 Share

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
♤HELL
♤NO
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Paulscholari(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
So what the fuckkkk is that

1 Like

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤HELL

♤NO
aaaah its you again, welcome buddy....

Tell us, what you having for lunch? grin
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
♤What's your next lunch gonna be?

♤ Eagle sauce? or Fried Bat grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Roast frog kiss kiss lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
aaaah its you again, welcome buddy....

Tell us, what you having for lunch? grin

♤Did some minutes ago

♤Spring rolls plus Fayrouz grin
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
See as everything stand one by one undecided
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤What's your next lunch gonna be?

♤ Eagle sauce? or Fried Bat grin
hahahahaha... Maybe I could try donkey meat lol, what do you say? grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
♤How the fůck does this
♤taste BTW embarassed
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Did some minutes ago

♤Spring rolls plus Fayrouz grin
nice choice bruh... Try a challenge with friends on something bro, that could put you through how adventurous eating different stuff (edible stuff tho) can be. wink
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤How the fůck does this

♤taste BTW embarassed
lol Mann, at first tho, I thought I'll have a hard time consuming it with the scales but nah, feels like catfish skin without scales... Delicious mahn.
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
hahahahaha... Maybe I could try donkey meat lol, what do you say? grin

♤How bout "Peaçoçk Soup"? grin

♤..since you've got a weird taste embarassed
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
lol Mann, at first tho, I thought I'll have a hard time consuming it with the scales but nah, feels like catfish skin without scales... Delicious mahn.

embarassedembarassed
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
embarassedembarassed
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤How bout "Peaçoçk Soup"? grin

♤..since you've got a weird taste embarassed
lol... I must tell you this, tortoise meat man, heard it tastes really great... You should try it too smiley
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tahra:
embarassedembarassed
you'll love it... You should prepare more of it when we eventually get married baby kiss
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

embarassedembarassed
don't gimme that look mahn, shiit is tasty.
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
lol... I must tell you this, tortoise meat man, heard it tastes really great... You should try it too smiley

♤Yeah I had before.grin It's been quite long though. Well I believe it all boils down to how you cook em.When you cook em great...they come out great cheesy

♤...had rabbits too?
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by iPrevail(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
don't gimme that look mahn, shiit is tasty.

Dude, I almost threw up at first glance of that shiit. Why would you eat that?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Yeah I had before.grin It's been quite long though. Well I believe it all boils down to how you cook em.When you cook em great...they come out great cheesy

♤...had rabbits too?
ash... So you're not so different from me afterall cheesy

Yeah mahn, had that lotta times grin

Have you tried hyena? Not too great tho...shiit was ugly and Scarry too
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
you'll love it... You should prepare more of it when we eventually get married baby kiss
I'll never eat that.embarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
iPrevail:

Dude, I almost threw up at first glance of that shiit. Why would you eat that?
I'll try it again mahn, you should too... Its monitor lizard wink
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tahra:
better start learning how to lol... We'll try different things wink
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
ash... you're not so different from me afterallcheesy

Yeah mahn, had that lotta times grin

Have you tried hyena? Not too great tho...shiit was ugly and Scarry too

♤I am so different brah! grin Ion go extreme like you.grin Never had monitor lizard...

♤But rabbit---Oh my Gååąäwwđď cool , Indescribable; D. Hye.....what! shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tahra:

♤So what do you eat? Chicken...Turkey? undecided

♤ Ever had monkey meat? cool
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by iPrevail(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
I'll try it again mahn, you should too... Its monitor lizard wink

Ain't eating no weirdo creature undecided ..thanks tho
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤I am so different brah! grin Ion go extreme like you.grin Never had monitor lizard...

♤But rabbit---Oh my Gååąäwwđď cool , Indescribable; D. Hye.....what! shocked
kikikiiki... Most pple would say "you got weird taste bro" if they get to know you tried tortoise meat.

Same way you find rabbit meat as *yummy", same way I find this yummy mahn..

Yeah, tried that in Edo state... Didn't taste too well, you got to see it fresh dead bro, very ugly!
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤So what do you eat? Chicken...Turkey? undecided

♤ Ever had monkey meat? cool
monkey meat, mahn its nice... Couldn't eat the ass-cheek tho, too strong! Not sure a bullet can get through it embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
iPrevail:

Ain't eating no weirdo creature undecided ..thanks tho
that's what makes us unique bro grin
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
kikikiiki... Most pple would say "you got weird taste bro" if they get to know you tried tortoise meat.

Same way you find rabbit meat as *yummy", same way I find this yummy mahn..

Yeah, tried that in Edo state... Didn't taste too well, you got to see it fresh dead bro, very ugly!

♤Still grin i♡ me cute rabbit in a pöt òf sóup...looks more cutie; D

♤ Hyena's look ugly when alive sefgrin , bùshrat? or what do they call em...the ones with kinda white tail ...u had em too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Shares Unclad Photos Of Wife's Lookalike On Social Media / Who Knows Where This Spot Is? / See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.