Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) (3716 Views)

See What Dbull Is Having For Breakfast(pics) / How About This For Lunch? / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
monkey meat, mahn its nice... Couldn't eat the ass-cheek tho, too strong! Not sure a bullet can get through it embarassed

♤Their skin is

♤naturally tough
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Still grin i♡ me cute rabbit in a pöt òf sóup...looks more cutie; D

♤ Hyena's look ugly when alive sefgrin , bùshrat? or what do they call em...the ones with kinda white tail ...u had em too?
yeah bro... Tell you some'n, I have a personal hunter for these meat... So get one for yourself bro... Feels weird I'm the only guy who's got taste for good meat... embarassed
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Their skin is

♤naturally tough
mahn... Uncooked cow skin is still learning where the butt-cheek of a monkey is... Too tough! That's a fuckiin natural bulletproof vest mahn..

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
yeah bro... Tell you some'n, I have a personal hunter for these meat... So get one for yourself bro... Feels weird I'm the only guy who's got taste for good meat... embarassed

♤I have this village guy in Oyo state whose dad's a hunter cool , So whenever I pop in....måååhhnnnnn shocked ..you get the best palmwine..《undiluted shii》

♤That was the very first time I saw an antelope....and believe me it was so freaking swěėét! The freshness in the meat!?

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by iPrevail(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
that's what makes us unique bro grin

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤I have this village guy in Oyo state whose dad's a hunter cool , So whenever I pop in....måååhhnnnnn shocked ..you get the best palmwine..《undiluted shii》

♤That was the very first time I saw an antelope....and believe me it was so freaking swěėét! The freshness in the meat!?
had antelope meat last Christmas... My tenant bought one more and it was a party at home mahn... It smells better when roasted the local way, I mean... Firewoods and kerosene... Really great times to remember bro.. Chai
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
had antelope meat last Christmas... My tenant bought one more and it was a party at home mahn... It smells better when roasted the local way, I mean... Firewoods and kerosene... Really great times to remember bro.. Chai

♤You garrit mahn.The roasted the better grin

cool Tahra hope you're learning grin

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤You garrit mahn.The roasted the better grin

cool Tahra hope you're learning grin
hahahahaha....of course she is learning mahn, I could teach her new stuff too... Won't our marriage be great? grin
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
hahahahaha....of course she is learning mahn, I could teach her new stuff too... Won't our marriage be great? grin

♤Great? grin

♤I doubt she's had snail before or periwinkles...crabs grin
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Great? grin

♤I doubt she's had snail before or periwinkles...crabs grin
hahahahaha.... That's got to be a joke mahn, tahra loves snails, I know that...right tahra? grin
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
hahahahaha.... That's got to be a joke mahn, tahra loves snails, I know that...right tahra? grin

♤ She can't even hold em

♤ she's so scared gringrin
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ She can't even hold em

that's why I love her man, she can't hurt a fly...
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Obiomon: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2017

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
After trying this for the first time last week, here's what I came up with for lunch with the second meat lol...join me guys kiss

So tell us what you having for lunch grin

Here's the thread for the bitterleaf soup I prepared with the first. https://www.nairaland.com/4180838/tell-me-what-meat-soup

I pass, looks like exotic vomit.
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
If I saw that picture in the night I'd be terrified lol
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Earthquake1: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bread and Fanta

Man's poor sad
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
No wonder you are always bitter and insultive, bring your account no lemme bless you
Earthquake1:
Bread and Fanta

Man's poor sad
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
oh my God, is that snake meat

Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Earthquake1: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
No wonder you are always bitter and insultive, bring your account no lemme bless you

Who the hell are you?
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Someone that wants to guarantee you a balanced diet once a week
Earthquake1:

Who the hell are you?
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by forghon: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
Calm down, I don't eat snakes and that's not one.
oga pls no vex is dat dragon children? A mean d one wey i dey watch for game of d thrones series.
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by UGLEEBOI: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mehn tis OP go like food oo

Wierd OP with a weird appetite
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
better start learning how to lol... We'll try different things wink
Lailai,kole werk.Sure.cheesy
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Lanceslot(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
lol... I must tell you this, tortoise meat man, heard it tastes really great... You should try it too smiley
It tastes real good... Just like a chicken.
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Can i also send my akant numba?cheesy
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
I would prefer your phone no
Tahra:
Can i also send my akant numba?cheesy
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
hahahahaha.... That's got to be a joke mahn, tahr.a loves snails, I know that...right tahra? grin
You're right.I love to eat snails.They are tasty.kiss
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
McBeal10:
oh my God, is that snake meat
Nope, but trust me, snake meat is very palatable. Try it and thank me later.
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I would prefer your phone no
sad
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op you try small but you be learner for where I dey when it comes to bizarre delicacies. I have had all the animals you mentioned on this thread. I have also had Sea Lion, Galago aka bush baby, alligator, pangolin, snakes of different kinds etc
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ She can't even hold em

Scared of snails?shocked Impossible.tongue
Re: What Are You Having For Lunch? See Mine (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2017

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! / Most