Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Dying In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dying In Relationship (706 Views)

Can Anyone Help Me Please I'm Dying In Silence / Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying In Relationship by scopenatty7: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
I have been dating my girlfriend who is to be my wife next year for over a year now, she has immensely contributed to my career in all ramification, I'm 30 and she's 28. I am a fresh graduate from abroad and she works with one of the big Nigerian banks. One day she told me her past that her foster father was the one who disflowered her and has had sex with her twice more.I got disappointed but pressed on because I dont want to condemn her to her past. However, after series of misunderstanding and complaints that I dont communicate so well anymore I decided to move in with her in her apartment for few weeks to make things right since she is staying alone. But shortly after I moved in with her she started complaining my manhood is reducing in size and of which this manhood used to seize her breath with proclaimation my sex drive and manhood size is just the best in her relationship history, and then i started stucking her only for me to realise she's been having secret affair with her church Reverend she introduced me to as boyfriend through their whatsapp message. Thereafter, I took her diary to read and also realised she's been having affair with her colleague at work and she never seized to mention this guy's name even since we started the relationship. My fear is I am going oversea to further my studies and we are planning to wed in January before I leave the country. Please NAIRALANDERS is this the right woman for me or am getting lost in between her laps?
Re: Dying In Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
♤If you wanna

grin...go ahead
Re: Dying In Relationship by Evablizin(f): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2017

OP who you dey ask?
Ok she is the "left" woman for you shekina.
Re: Dying In Relationship by Kokolet11: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op I don't want to call you a fool but you have pushed me to,sorry you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Dying In Relationship by lonikit: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
if all wht u typed here is true, pls, hire robot and run for ur life.
Re: Dying In Relationship by Kokolet11: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op I don't want to call you a fool but you have pushed me to,sorry you are a fool.may Hiv fall on you there

1 Like

Re: Dying In Relationship by izaray(f): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op, for your girlfriend to introduced you to her church Reverend as her boyfriend. It means she truly loves you and see future with you....

But going back to have an affair with the same Reverend, and other people hmm angry Most times some women dnt even kno what they want sad
Re: Dying In Relationship by teresafaith: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
She is the PERFECT woman for you
Re: Dying In Relationship by dingbang(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hahahhahahha

Sorry op.. Someone made me laugh while I wanted to comment..

Well you have all the signs.. Its obvious she is cheating on you.
Re: Dying In Relationship by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
u still asking if whorre still love u lipsrsealed
Re: Dying In Relationship by scopenatty7: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Take your pant off your head and receive sense...Advice a confused fellow not displaying your stinking outdated brain
Kokolet11:
Op I don't want to call you a fool but you have pushed me to,sorry you are a fool.may Hiv fall on you there

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help / [confession] I Really Luv Her Bt She Does Dis Over Nd Over Again, Wat Shud I Do? / Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.