Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mary Kay Products - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mary Kay Products (14075 Views)

Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Mary Kay Compact Powder Vs MAC Powder / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Kay Products by suze(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2007
ati_inuke:

Gives me acne
which one of the products gives you acne?
Re: Mary Kay Products by kemiluv(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
Mary kay products are really good, i should know because i sell and use the products!

Send me a mail at kemi_feso@yahoo.com and i'll get back to you. And i'll give you really good rates too smiley
Re: Mary Kay Products by joyjames(f): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2007
@kemiluv

pls how much is the cream
Re: Mary Kay Products by Lovethis(f): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2007
Marykay products is good.
Re: Mary Kay Products by suko(f): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2007
pls this mary key does it have face cleanser for black spot pls if it has let me know on this number 08038172953 plsssssss
Re: Mary Kay Products by Lovethis(f): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
Suko, Mary Kay has 3 in 1 cleanser that you can use for your spots.
Re: Mary Kay Products by beryll(f): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2007
hello neesel.i am also a marykay beauty consultant.why have you not been selling lately?as everyone as said,marykay products are wonderful.they may be a little bit expensive,but believe me they are worth it.as expected,all my beauty products are marykay.
Re: Mary Kay Products by beryll(f): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2007
hello tumininu.pls reply if you see this message.
Re: Mary Kay Products by tunmininu(f): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2007
Mary Kay Time wise cream didn't really turn out well on me whrn i used it,i had to stop cos i didn't see the desired effect,
What do u think of Clear Essence cream, Your urgent response will be appreciated,
Re: Mary Kay Products by kemiluv(f): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2007
The timewise products are age fighting products and i normally recommend them to older women who need to 'fight' the effects of aging.
If you are, for instance, looking for a cleanser that can remove excess oil from your face or help reduce pimples then i would recommend the deep cleanser.
Marykay products are made for specific skin needs that is why you need to consult an independent consultant and then try the products before you make actual purchase.
Marykay products are not meant to be bought above the counter, they profess the 'try first before buying' policy which makes it different and unique from other skin care products! And which is why you have people like us as middle men!!

I use marykay products from my head to my toe and i like what i see grin
Re: Mary Kay Products by kemiluv(f): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2007
hey joyjames,

i just sent a mail to you so check your box.
Re: Mary Kay Products by joyjames(f): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2007
Thank u very much i saw ur mail.

the problem is that am in kano it will be difficult to do business with u
Re: Mary Kay Products by joyjames(f): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2007
thank u very much i saw ur mail but it will be difficult to do business with u cos am in kano

i will check for a good store in kano
Re: Mary Kay Products by ebonyx1: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2008
@kemiluv
i would like to try marykays foundation and brown powder,havent used brown powder before,would like to start with a good one ut i dont want rashes or anything like that,i'd like to try it before i purchase.what is involved,i'm in Port Harcourt.
Re: Mary Kay Products by Anulie: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
I usually have acne, i'm tired of trying various products. Presently, i don't what cream to use on my face
Re: Mary Kay Products by Anulie: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2008
i meant i don't know any cream to use on my face. the skin on my face is so sensitive to anything i apply on it.
Re: Mary Kay Products by beryll(f): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2008
hi girls.many people are scared to apply some products especially to their face.mary kay products are good and very skin friendly although some people complain of races and other skin problems after applying MK products.i am a Mary Kay beauty consultant.if u want to have a chat with me,mail me on rogunjobi@Marykay.com.i ll be more than happy to help.
Re: Mary Kay Products by beryll(f): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hello Bimbo.Thanks for the mail.I am an independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay.Like i wrote earlier,mail me on rogunjobi@marykay.com.i will be expecting your next mail.bye grin
Re: Mary Kay Products by steaming(f): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2008
Mary kay basic skin care is da bomb. Started using it and everybody says my face is clean and clear. Loving it every minute of the day, Be sure to go for your range. 3 is for Oily skin.
Re: Mary Kay Products by reed: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hi Ladies , there is a new product from America now call WOMAN TO WOMAN. I will download some of their pix snap at best of Nigeria exhibition which recently took place at London Excel. You can contact their main distributor on 08072014249.
Re: Mary Kay Products by uchetobi(f): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2008
i have signed off Mary Kay, its no good jore, Mac all the way
Re: Mary Kay Products by fellybabe(f): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2009
i've sign out on MARYKAY PRODUCT TOO. for the past 2 months i've been looking for their product in the popular drugstores in london and couldn't find any of their product.they don't even know it when i asked for the product. interesting u know but whyyyyyy

i had to vote for another better brand when i went to boot,body shop and superdrugs.

i used to think i'll never find a good concealer /foundation aside marykay's that will suit my skin but there are varieties of good brand.
Re: Mary Kay Products by sophienwa(f): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2009
fellybabe:

i've sign out on MARYKAY PRODUCT TOO. for the past 2 months i've been looking for their product in the popular drugstores in london and couldn't find any of their product.they don't even know it when i asked for the product. interesting u know but whyyyyyy
i had to vote for another better brand when i went to boot,body shop and superdrugs.

i used to think i'll never find a good concealer /foundation aside marykay's that will suit my skin but there are varieties of good brand.

you didn't find mary kay products in the stores cos they are not sold in stores.their products r sold thru their representatives and online(not sure about the online bit,just a guess).
Re: Mary Kay Products by EyenEfik(f): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2009
Marykay products are great. For those people complaining of acne, try the Blemish Control Toner and for those that have dark spots, try the[b] Timewise Even Complexion Essence[/b]. As with other beauty products, Marykay might be good for one person and not for the other. It is great for me!

Marykay also offers a wide range of normal products other than anti-aging products like Timewise. I used to use thier Velocity. It is effective on younger skin. They have other classic basic skin care for all skin types as well. But women above 25 should really opt for the Timewise collection.

Pls people you have to try their mineral foundation. Liquid foundation can be a bit too much but the mineral foundation goes on smooth and looks really natural.
Re: Mary Kay Products by Badriyyah(f): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2009
Mary Kay is rubbish. The first time I used it, gave me dark spots on my face and burnt my skin. angry
Re: Mary Kay Products by EyenEfik(f): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
Badriyyah:

Mary Kay is rubbish. The first time I used it, gave me dark spots on my face and burnt my skin. angry

For you it is but for a lot of other women it isn't wink

you havent said what product you used, or did the whole marykay line give you dark spots?
Re: Mary Kay Products by dae(f): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2009
Try Clinique, its Awesome!! expensive but good!!
Re: Mary Kay Products by EyenEfik(f): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2009
I tried but it wasn't doing anything, lol, am a marykay fanatic,
Re: Mary Kay Products by Badriyyah(f): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
EyenEfik:

For you it is but for a lot of other women it isn't wink

you havent said what product you used, or did the whole marykay line give you dark spots?

Yeah, it didn't work for me, my sis and my mum. So i'll still call it rubbish.

I can't remember the names of the products because it was a long time ago. Still won't forget the experience.
Re: Mary Kay Products by dae(f): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
I will even try that Marykay thats got everyoine going GAGA sef -- ahh! kilode! lol
Re: Mary Kay Products by EyenEfik(f): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
Badriyyah:

Yeah, it didn't work for me, my sis and my mum. So i'll still call it rubbish.
I can't remember the names of the products because it was a long time ago. Still won't forget the experience.

Very understandable, I stopped using Mkay for a while because i wanted to try other products that were supposedly meant for black skin but they messed up my skin a bit so i had to go back. And it has improved my skin a LOT, But people's skin aint the same,
Re: Mary Kay Products by EyenEfik(f): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2009
dae:

I will even try that Marykay thats got everyoine going GAGA sef -- ahh! kilode! lol

Ha my dear Oti oooo

If your clinique is good for you, why switch?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / 20 Commonest Fashion Blunders Men Need To Stop Making / ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.