Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

"I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God (968 Views)

Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) / Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by HeWrites(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2017

A Nigerian man, identified as Walter Shakespearean Ude has taken to social media to worship American singer, songwriter, Beyonce.

The fan who took to his Facebook page to share beautiful photos of the singer was amazed by her look to Serena Williams’ wedding, and as such, decided to worship the mother of three with a christian song.

Ude broke out in songs of praise to the mother-of-three, but where Jehovah’s name should be mentioned, he replaced it with Beyonce’s name.

He wrote:
“ She has given me victory, I will lift Her higher, Be-yon-cé, I will lift Her higher! Yes, I’m back to worshipping in the church of our Lord Beyzus.

What? Y’all thought I was going to last in the house of God ? When my original calling lies with this goddess? Mba nu!”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/has-given-me-victory-i-will-lift-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by PheezyLee(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Note; his name is ODE and not UDE!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by samtinx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
undecided Stiking attention seeker,if you like worship "Mugabe" it still wont change the price of "kunu" for my area
Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by Daniel2289(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
This Guy is sick for God sake.
Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is why I left Earth

Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

This dunce lost it a long time ago! He wanted an attention that is not available.

I'd rather advise him to worship Zeus and Hera rather than Beyonce.
Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by Divay22(f): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who cares angry
Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
f
Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by jonaifame22(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by Eco99(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2017

Oohh poor harmless Nigerian man

I don't really blame considering the quantity of ugly girls dat we have in this country

But Thank God most of our Ncan developers ar producing abroad beautiful half cast girls n shipping them home

Because d avg Nigerian cast female looks like an orangutan

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by NoChill: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bjjsjavj
Re: "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God by EscobarSnipes(m): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2017
even jonaifame22 is speechless. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Becoming Too Jealous Ova A Married Lover / Side Effects Of Common Birth Control Pill / Video /picture Of Man Dancing With His Sex Doll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.