Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) (20753 Views)

'grab Your Baby Oil"popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind / Popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind And Curve In New Photos / Lady Posts Photos Of Her Big Behind For Viewers Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by profuk7: 8:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone!
I recently came across something
quite weird and interesting. With
all the new spiritual movements
taking place, one recently surfaced
and it has fully caught my
attention. It is about a new religion
for the endowed ladies.

The religion is called Adonitology

Read more

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/5a93e43f5cb178f5415f3181a9d6aa7e

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by IamPlato(m): 10:26am On Feb 29, 2020
How Can I Worship There

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by AfroMighty(m): 10:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Must you name all places where some fools gather as CHURCH?

37 Likes

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by LoveFayfay(f): 11:03am On Feb 29, 2020
My people, this is devil in its' clothing.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 29, 2020
AfroMighty:

Do you know what church means?
Church is not synonymous to Christianity.

Forgot, we also have the Church of Satan?

Learn the history of the word church and ecclesia.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 29, 2020
grin
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by aristocratic5(m): 12:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nothing we No go c for earth
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by doggedfighter(f): 12:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Great church. Must be very interesting

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
profuk7:
Hello everyone!
for the endowed ladies.

Read more

Where is it located? I would like to go there tomorrow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by femi4: 12:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
maynia:

That's fallacy.....

In Matthew 16:18 Jesus then continues: And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church;

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by MisterDin(m): 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
maynia:

It's obvious you don't know the meaning of church

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by profuk7: 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Where is it located? I would like to go there tomorrow grin
It is in USA
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
femi4:
That's fallacy.....

In Matthew 16:18 Jesus then continues: And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church;

From the Bible(collection of best selling books) that has been edited?

http://www.aggressivechristianity.net/articles/ecclesia.htm

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
MisterDin:

It's obvious you don't know the meaning of church

Flock, READ.
http://www.aggressivechristianity.net/articles/ecclesia.htm
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Gofwane(m): 2:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
And tomorrow is sunday!

Chai, lemme go iron my kaftan and dust my baibul. It's around 5 years or so since I last attended church service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Satan66(m): 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
AfroMighty:
The meaning of church is people assembled.
It has nothing to do with the moronic religion called Christianity.
Jesus is mad

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
If big booty ladies won't be available in heaven, I don't want to make heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by GOFRONT(m): 3:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lefulefu should be made a deacon in this church......If u know u know cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Technically: 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by femi4: 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by cRobo: 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by aristocratic5(m): 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Really Adonitology
Abeg were is d church located
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by femi4: 3:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
maynia:

You read the link you posted?
However, in the Bible the word "church" never refers to a building or to worship services held within the building. It always refers to the assembly, group, or congregation of called-out ones who belong to the Lord, worship Him, and fellowship with others of the same mind.

You probably have comprehension problem
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Katier00(f): 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
So they pray to butt
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by franchasng: 6:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Op drop their address, asking for a cousin angry

Any black lady that does not have big buttocks should be quarantined at the evil forest, nobody should quote me because I am at the clinicangry angry

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by TheChameleon: 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
I would worship at this church...

Never miss service...pay 50% tithe. kiss
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by ashawopikin(m): 9:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
profuk7:
Hello everyone!
for the endowed ladies.

Read more

enter where
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by Offpoint: 9:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lefulefu my daddy should be the general Oversee-her here

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by ABCthings: 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
maynia:

church

/tʃəːtʃ/
noun
a building used for public Christian worship.
"the church was largely rebuilt at the end of the 15th century"
synonyms: house of God, the Lord's house, house of prayer, kirk.

if I nack you plank for head......
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by ABCthings: 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
maynia:

Do you know what church means? Church is not synonymous to Christianity.
church /tʃəːtʃ/ noun a building used for public Christian worship. "the church was largely rebuilt at the end of the 15th century" synonyms: house of God, the Lord's house, house of prayer, kirk
if I nack you plank for head......
Re: Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) by willyo(m): 12:55am On Mar 01, 2020
LoveFayfay:
My people, this is devil in its' clothing.

Seek to know the mission, objectives and vision before u conclude its devilish...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.