Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Need Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinion (1207 Views)

Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? / Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion by BabyFace4(f): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2007
For how long can you stay in a relationship without having sex
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Bolarge(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2007
As long as it takes to tie the nuptial knot.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by BabyFace4(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2007
how can i do dat
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Bolarge(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2007
Most importantly u need God's grace. U can do all things thru Christ who strengthens u.
Secondly u need to respect urself n' this very much includes ur body. . .
. . .U really sure u got time for a sermon? wink
Re: I Need Your Opinion by lizzy47(f): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2007
bolarge plz tell him every joh i agree with u
Re: I Need Your Opinion by fadenike(f): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2007
Bolarge had said it all. always keep the word of Hebrew 13: 4 as your watchword if u are a believe.
if u have sex as a single u disappoint 3 person.
1. God- because he has given u sufficient grace to keep urself
2.Your partner & friend- your partner: he will lose confidence in u, friends :they trust and believe in u.
3.yourself- because u fail the very self promise.
U have the self -will ability to say no even if ur partner demand. if he/she really love u , he will wait.
SEX IS NEVER FOR SINGLE
Re: I Need Your Opinion by whiteNkem(f): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2007
what's this? challenge to a contest? and why would u stay off?

@ topic : i believe there is only "i don't want to" , not at all "I can't", therefore the period is indeterminable if u ask me.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by nduleme(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2007
In as much as I want to agree with you that the body should be kept holy and that God has given you sufficient grace to keep yourself, I doubt very much if you will be disappointing your friends and spouse if you had sex before marriage.

I do not think that its always the case that if someone really loves you, that he would always wait for you where you keep saying no to him.

As you know love is like a flame, it requires heat to ignite it and fuel to sustain it. So it may be true that you meet and fall in love with an individual. You talk together, share your dreams together - these are things that could sustain love, but if one party requires, and is denied of physical gratification, frustration sets in. He / she  does not want to go out, because that would be cheating, he starts wondering why you keep refusing him, that is called complaining. Eventually he does one of the two: (i) breaks up or (ii) gets a secret lover.  Now I don't think you would want any of these.

My advice here is that if a guy is at the verge of dating a girl, these things should somehow me made clearly. If they say birds of same feather flock together, then a girl / guy that is SO NOT into having sex should make the guy / babe know her opinions about these things. It saves the world a lot of grief.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by whiteNkem(f): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2007
nduleme i think you didn't really get the question; so baby face pls correct me if i'm wrong!

i think she ment how long can a person take a break, not wait for the other one to be ready. for example, if you were to travel abroad for a year, will u be able to stay faithful to your lover? something like that,
Re: I Need Your Opinion by nduleme(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2007
@white Nkem: What I believe Baby face meant is how long will one stay in a new relationship BEFORE demanding sex, but in my opinion, I think the initial contributors were derailing and I supposed it would be best to respond to what they were saying.

From what bolarge and lizzy said, its never, until after marriage. But am thinking it is wrong to have a sweeping response like that, I think first of all a relationship is between two individuals and as such how long they would stay before making love, if they would (before marriage) is entirely up to them.

I thus suggested that it would be best that before a real relationhip commences, sexual active individual should ensure they are dating their kind.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by oyinboaja: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2007
white`Nkem:

what's this? challenge to a contest? and why would u stay off?

@ topic : i believe there is only "i don't want to" , not at all "I can't", therefore the period is indeterminable if u ask me.

no be challenge. u fit dey yansh as u like. nobody go disturb u but u no need to come dey challenge those wey want keep demself tidy in life.

lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Your Opinion by whiteNkem(f): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2007
@oyin
u totally didn't get my point and see me as the bad guy here; i was just making a comment to clear things from my point of view; wasn't attacking anyone so back off if u don't get it!!
Re: I Need Your Opinion by jamzy1(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2007
who said that SEX is not meant for singles like u$me well 4get that and say that u neva said so, well wanna post me back here is my id jamzy1 so u're free like a cripples leg

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong: Older Guys: / Breakin Up Tactis / All For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.