Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (37832 Views)

Men Beating Women/their Wives.... / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
It's best you ignore that one, for your sanity. grin

Now you are talking responsibly this is how you should comment on the forum henceforth. If you are still single i am 24 handsome i leave in Edo State. I want to date you Benita. You should thank me because i am not one of those losers that dated you in the past. I have a barbing saloon and have boys under my command. I am 100% sure say person like barber never ask you out before now. i am better than your yahoo boyfriends
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
forexgenie:

Now you are talking responsibly this is how you should comment on the forum henceforth. If you are still single i am 24 handsome i leave in Edo State. I want to date you Benita. You should thank me because i am not one of those losers that dated you in the past. I have a barbing saloon and have boys under my command. I am 100% sure say person like barber never ask you out before now. i am better than your yahoo boyfriends
You don't have a life and can't be compared to the least guy I've dated. Go focus on your barbing career. cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
You don't have a life and can't be compared to the least guy I've dated. Go focus on your barbing career. cheesy

You are lying do you know how much a barber earns daily come to Auchi and see for yourself.The guy you dated that was doing yahoo at Imo, is he better than me. If all the guys you dated are so good why do you sound frustrated, angry and hopeless about men. You never project any positive comment when men is concerned. All your comments are full of hatred and you are teaching young girls the same thing. All these guys stole your peace.go and get your peace back benita. come and be a barbers wife. You will enjoy me i tell you. you are getting older by the day. i know you are older than me because i am 24 but i will manage you. come benin make i manage you. i wan help your life
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
pocohantas:

I quoted you bc you are hypocritically stupid. You go about calling people whores, yes you are same jobless individual. And see nothing wrong in your actions. So, I can call you the son of a bitch and you wouldn't mind, since you ain't the son of a bitch? Can you see how foolish you sound?

Anyway, lots of watchdogs like you are hypocritically stupid. Going about trying to shut females up. We shouldn't have opinions bc of una. You all are mad. Yes, I won't see husband, na una type be the husbands? Mtcheeew!

Did you say yes i won't see husband

Can you do without a preek? Oh, i gerrit cucumber and cassava. Just make sure you don't injure yourself when you are self-servicing
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
forexgenie:

You are lying do you know how much a barber earns daily come to Auchi and see for yourself.The guy you dated that was doing yahoo at Imo, is he better than me. If all the guys you dated are so good why do you sound frustrated, angry and hopeless about men. You never project any positive comment when men is concerned. All your comments are full of hatred and you are teaching young girls the same thing. All these guys stole your peace.go and get your peace back benita. come and be a barbers wife. You will enjoy me i tell you. you are getting older by the day. i know you are older than me because i am 24 but i will manage you. come benin make i manage you. i wan help your life
My dear, don't deceive yourself. It'll take you ages to equal the man my ex is if you're a barber. cheesy FYI, he wasn't/isn't a Yahoo guy. Take time to read and process before flooding NL with baseless accusations of who my ex is 'cause I clearly stated that I didn't understand why he was hiding his job from me.

And just so you know, he's a friend now 'cause I'm a great woman.

Question, why are you bitter and frustrated over women?. Did your mum abandon you at some point in life?. How I choose to react to things that involve men isn't any of your business 'cause my life doesn't revolve around men.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
It's best you ignore that one, for your sanity. grin

Someone need to put those silly things in place sometimes. How are you babe? been busy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
My dear, don't deceive yourself. It'll take you ages to equal the man my ex is if you're a barber. cheesy FYI, he wasn't/isn't a Yahoo guy. Take time to read and process before flooding NL with baseless accusations of who my ex is 'cause I clearly stated that I didn't understand why he was hiding his job from me.

And just so you know, he's a friend now 'cause I'm a great woman.

Question, why are you bitter and frustrated over women?. Did your mum abandon you at some point in life?. How I choose to react to things that involve men isn't any of your business 'cause my life doesn't revolve around men.

You sound more rational now. You don wise and i don't have issues with women just stop bitching and throwing shades of bitchery you are contaminating the minds of the younger girls. His income could not buy the things you mentioned and you said it yourself he's into something shady. So since 2014 till now you can't keep a man. Are you so unstable that you can't keep just one man and make him happy. I can help you money na money whether na barber money or uber money. i can help you so you don't go sounding frustrated upandan. I can send you tfare. you go cum?

Do you know how much a barber earns on a monthly basis
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Someone need to put those silly things in place sometimes. How are you babe? been busy
Yeah, I get but it seems like a waste of one's time with some. I'm good, you?.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
pocohantas:

You are a fool, the woman that birthed you is a bitch!!
Go ask her the exact useless prick that went in to produce you. Ask why she didn't train you well too, if she did...you won't come online to be calling girls all sorts of names. Thunder fire you!!!!
First of, my mother escaped being a bitch cos she was most fortunate to not have met your mother. Your mother was a bitch of her time, she was such a bitch until her demise.
Retrospectively speaking, your mother failed in the two most basic aspects of your life;
1, she wasn't alive to tell you who truly sired you. If she were alive, I woulda asked you to go inquire of her who your father is. Having realised she was pregnant with a bastard, she(bitch as she was) foisted it on the most wretched of her fuçkers who would never have denied her
2, She wasn't there to train you. Not that it woulda mattered or stopped you from being a bitch, rather the extent of your miseries & rape trauma wouldn't have been excruciatingly overwhelming on you, she wouldn't have left you to suffer like a lone bitch.
PocoBitch, your mother failed you completely. My candid advice to you is to go exhume her corpse and cremate her to ashes. she doesn't deserve an ounce of peace where she's lying down there under.

#NoBitchAttitude

*Abeg no go report me to your Mods o.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
forexgenie:

It is now no longer hidden. These ladies are shamelessly portraying themselves badly. What if they have admirers with all this vulgarism they display online.
Bro, they have admirers but they are always left shattered due to the mannerism of bitchery they do always exhibit. Their bitchiness is their bane & they are doomed to live by it.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
TimeMod3:
Bro, they have admirers but they are always left shattered due to the mannerism of bitchery they do always exhibit. Their bitchiness is their bane & they are doomed to live by it.

#NoBitchAttitude

I would be worried to see a woman react so hotly so uncontrolled ready to explode on the slightest excuse how can a man marry and keep an unrestrained thing if she doesn't change her atittude. I didn't quote one she came firey at me cause i asked them to stop throwing shades of bitchery. I owe it to their broken hearts. May God forgive the guys that broke their hearts.Bitching has to end
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
Typical Bitch!. She'd rather tell off hard & honest-working dudes for her stock in trade. The blood of Toke makinwa, Daniella okeke, Afro candy, Maheeda are all flowing in your vein.
You're no better off those slain queens who are being bundled to gambari forest.
I heard a19 year old bitch actress turned piimp, Regina Daniels is your role model. Idiot!

#StopBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
TimeMod3:
Typical Bitch!. She'd rather tell off hard & honest-working dudes for her stock in trade. The blood of Toke makinwa, Daniella okeke, Afro candy, Maheeda are all flowing in your vein.
You're no better off those slain queens who are being bundled to gambari forest.
I heard a19 year old bitch actress turned love-vendor, Regina Daniels is your role model. Idiot!

#StopBitchAttitude
Your mother is my role model. You understand na.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
Your mother is my role model. You understand na.
If my mother was truly your role model, your pussy won't be itchy & so loose.
You've taken a Regina Daniels who is no less than your kid sister as a role model. Such a bastard you are!.
You are also contemplating sending your nudes to her so she could help upgrade your career but on a second thought, I think you should send those to me so I could link you with those that would help harvest your itchy pussy. Bitch!. Oh lawd, how I hate bitches!

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
forexgenie:

You sound more rational now. You don wise and i don't have issues with women just stop bitching and throwing shades of bitchery you are contaminating the minds of the younger girls. His income could not buy the things you mentioned and you said it yourself he's into something shady. So since 2014 till now you can't keep a man. Are you so unstable that you can't keep just one man and make him happy. I can help you money na money whether na barber money or uber money. i can help you so you don't go sounding frustrated upandan. I can send you tfare. you go cum?

Do you know how much a barber earns on a monthly basis
Lol.. How dare you under estimate a bitch grin grin
On behalf of all the bitches, Benita27 & pocohantas be like; Hey dude we don't hold on to a man, we fuçk men like candies, we pass them on, that's why we are bitches grin
Bro, they are all doomed, all of them, all them bitches turned feminists... Feminist bitches.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
TimeMod3:
If my mother was truly your role model, your pussy won't be itchy & so loose.
You've taken a Regina Daniels who is no less than your kid sister as a role model. Such a bastard you are!.
You are also contemplating sending your nudes to her so she could help upgrade your career but on a second thought, I think you should send those to me so I could link you with those that would help harvest your itchy pussy. Bitch!. Oh lawd, how I hate bitches!

#NoBitchAttitude
You're trying too hard to be heard. I can't waste my energy on a psychopath who quotes and converse with himself with his alternates.

May I shock you? The likes of Regina Daniels can't be my role model. Say Chimamanda Adichie. That being said, you mother didn't do her job and that's why you have no respect for women. I pity you!. Bye.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
opribo:

That was olden days women, modern day woman has redefined all that.

If women were running that war, be they modern day women or otherwise, there is no way those babies would have starved. IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
TimeMod3:
Lol.. How dare you under estimate a bitch grin grin
On behalf of all the bitches, Benita27 & pocohantas be like; Hey dude we don't hold on to a man, we fuçk men like candies, we pass them on, that's why we are bitches grin
Bro, they are all doomed, all of them, all them bitches turned feminists... Feminist bitches.

#NoBitchAttitude

You screwed ben so deep she had an orgasm cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
You're trying too hard to be heard. I can't waste my energy on a psychopath who quotes and converse with himself with his alternates.

May I shock you? The likes of Regina Daniels can't be my role model. Say Chimamanda Adichie. That being said, you mother didn't do her job and that's why you have no respect for women. I pity you!. Bye.
I am forexgenie, huh? bitch. Can't blame you tho, so long you're wet down there, all diçks are just the same.
You can go hump on Chimamanda Abitchie, to hell with y'all feminist bitches!

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
9jaDoc:

If women were running that war, be they modern day women or otherwise, there is no way those babies would have starved. IMPOSSIBLE.
Ma'am, what would they have done differently?
Biko don't reason like a bitch.

#NoBitchAtttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
TimeMod3:
I am forexgenie, huh? bitch. Can't blame you tho, so long you're wet down there, all diçks are just the same.
You can go hump on Chimamanda Abitchie, to hell with y'all feminist bitches!

#NoBitchAttitude

cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
Yeah, I get but it seems like a waste of one's time with some. I'm good, you?.

The stupid idiot might begin to think he is feared. Worthless son of a bitch...
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
pocohantas:

He's fooling himself. I can't seem to fathom how deranged he's by running different accounts simultaneously to massage his deflated balls. grin

You're right. His mother must have been a whöre to birth such a mistake.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
He's fooling himself. I can't seem to fathom how deranged he's by running different accounts simultaneously to massage his deflated balls. grin

Na mental case, communicating with two accounts. Some of these guys no well at all...but they're quick to threaten ladies with singlehood. They won't advise themselves first.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Bitch, why did you retract your mention to me?
Let me remind you what you said; " No, your mother is a bitch, you see her in all women...God heal you" ..... isn't it , bitch?
I saw it the first time but I was too busy making money to reply you.
You are a bitch with a pussy heart..
"Poco you are a bitch"-- Those were the last words your moma muttered to you on her death bed.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
TimeMod3:
Bitch, why did you retract your mention to me?
Let me remind you what you said; " No, your mother is a bitch, you see her in all women...God heal you" ..... isn't it , bitch?
I saw it the first time but I was too busy making money to reply you.
You are a bitch with a pussy heart..
"Poco you are a bitch"-- Those were the last words your moma muttered to you on her death bed.

Lol.
I can imagine how you were watching, waiting for the mention.
Son of a screwed bitch!!!! grin grin

Login with your second account and quote yourself.
Old fool!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by habsydiamond(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Rubbiish:

Their way of reasoning is filled with jealousy...
u don talk am finish....
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:

For the umpteenth time, You're a bitch, a whorish idiot. woe unto those diçks drilling your smelly pussy.
Benita, you're a bitch, go douche your pussy. *Something stinks* Lol

#NoBitchAttitude.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
What have i missed here?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Missiles everywhere cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol.
I can imagine how you were watching, waiting for the mention.
Son of a screwed bitch!!!! grin grin

Login with your second account and quote yourself.
Old fool!!!!!
Oh, waiting for your mention? what a joke. I don't watch, I don't wait, I simply saw mentions on my profile when I logged in. Bitch!

well, for a reminder, you quoted me as early as 5am, when I was busy nyashing your sister. Hasn't she told you yet that I fuçked her last night?.. ( I own you & all the bitches that made up your entire family ).
After I was done with her ass, I set off to work, processing details & augmenting finance streams. I replied you at about 2pm lunch hour.
I know your late mother was a bitch of her time but You are one hell of a bitch!.
My dogs stand a good chance with you, lol.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
TimeMod3:
Oh, waiting for your mention? what a joke. I don't watch, I don't wait, I simply saw mentions on my profile when I logged in. Bitch!

well, for a reminder, you quoted me as early as 5am, when I was busy nyashing your sister. Hasn't she told you yet that I fuçked her last night?.. ( I own you & all the bitches that made up your entire family ).
After I was done with her ass, I set off to work, processing details & augmenting finance streams. I replied you at about 2pm lunch hour.
I know your late mother was a bitch of her time but You are one hell of a bitch!.
My dogs stand a good chance with you, lol.

#NoBitchAttitude

I don't have a sister. If at all I do, it takes a dog to fuc a bitch and a bitch to birth a dog. automatically that makes your poppa a dog. I'm sure you didn't think of that, you're that stupid.

I call you a fool, bc your disses are predictable. I know you'll reply again, and I know it's gonna be same bullshit. One day you'll have sense and surprise me.

Let me ignore you fool, for the sake of my followers I hold in high esteem. I also hope you don't die before I give this kinda attention again, you live for it. More reason you're everywhere, even going as far as spelling my moniker correctly. Worthless son! Bye grin angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos) / Fake Hymen For Sale In Abuja From N9,000 to N15,000 / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.