Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (37771 Views)

Men Beating Women/their Wives.... / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Xisnin(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
The same reason men are their own worst "enemies".
It is the inevitable fact of life that members of your
group are your own worst "enemies" because you
compete for similar things.

I remember cultists butchering and killing themselves in school
despite the fact that they are all men who are their own best friends.

I am pretty sure the OP has experienced bad treatments from other
men but he chose not to see it that way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Who is your worst enemy?
A woman or a man?
understand the word "enemy" in this context...
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ivolt: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2017
majekdom2:
understand the word "enemy" in this context...

May I ask what you understand by the word "enemy" in this context?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by BoosBae(f): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017
majekdom2:
I never said black isn't beautiful... I have just seen some jealousy sometime. Are you dark skinned? grin
Of course! And I get tired of yellow pawpawed grin girls telling me they wish they were black and beautiful cheesy
They'll be like, babe you don't know what you have wink
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

May I ask what you understand by the word "enemy" in this context?
someone any other person might be intimidated by. Do you want me to post links where you see women fight each other because of one man. How many men make such news. This post is not an attack on females. Just some observation which is somehow someway true
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2017
BoosBae:
Of course! And I get tired of yellow pawpawed grin girls telling me they wish they were black and beautiful cheesy
lols.. it's natural for humans to want to be like another. We see the transgender and many others. That's not to say one is better. What matters most is you love yourself the way you are and your man loves you too like that. Don't get me wrong, skin color is not a requirement for me
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by supaNOVAE(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Women are useless, hopeless, conceited, self-centered, greedy, lazy, shiftless, worthless, deluded, weak, gullible, hypocritical & logically deficient creatures.

Commit suicide if you don't like it & get your menopaused self outta my mentions.

You are specially ugly.

I'm not the reason why you are lonely. Blame your fish-scented, yellow pus dripping cunt & your incestuous paedophile father who slipped 3 of his stubby, gnawed fingers inside you 13 days after you were born.

Orangutan.
Take am easy na haba
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ivolt: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2017
majekdom2:
someone any other person might be intimidated by. Do you want me to post links where you see women fight each other because of one man. How many men make such news. This post is not an attack on females. Just some observation which is somehow someway true

Some men fight and kill each other because of women.
Have you ever been intimidated by the presence of a woman?
I doubt if your answer is yes, because most men have been intimidated
by other men and not women.

Note that the items that make news are those judged by the publishers
to elicit maximum emotional and entertainment reactions.

Where I used to live, there are local gangs who always involved in fights
but most people just ignore them and move on, if it were to be women, the
passer-bys will bring out their phones to film and upload.

Every antagonistic act exhibited by women towards other women can be
found in men in equal or worse proportion. Men hardly complain when they
get oppressed or treated unfairly by other men because they don't want to
be seen as pained weaklings who can't sort themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Some men fight and kill each other because of women.
Have you ever been intimidated by the presence of a woman?
I doubt if your answer is yes, because most men have been intimidated
by other men and not women.

Note that the items that make news are those judged by the publishers
to elicit maximum emotional and entertainment reactions.

Where I used to live, there are local gangs who always involved in fights
but most people just ignore them and move on, if it were to be women, the
passer-bys will bring out their phones to film and upload.

Every antagonistic act exhibited by women towards other women can be
found in men in equal or worse proportion. Men hardly complain when they
get oppressed or treated unfairly by other men because they don't want to
be seen as pained weaklings who can't sort themselves.
any human can oppress any other human. What the post is about is why it is more with women. Lols, so who does the filming. The fights amongst men that make news, who does the filming. I can expect two guys to do business and at the end one cheats another- that's a guy thing but not that I will feel intimated by his charisma or charm even before we start business. Babe, stop allowing sentiments. We even saw it play out between Stella Oduah and Alison. I started to think why Alison allies are all male- not a single key female ally. Please answer this genuinely? Which gender gossips most? Which gender keeps malice most? It's a natural thing with women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ivolt: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2017
majekdom2:
any human can oppress any other human. What the post is about is why it is more with women.
If it is about the bold, then the post fail woefully because it didn't present a single
objective evidence. "My girlfriend says" is pure nonsense when you are trying to
establish a fact or compare two things.

Lols, so who does the filming.
The fights amongst men that make news, who does the filming. I can expect two guys to do business and at the end one cheats another- that's a guy thing but not that I will feel intimated by his charisma or charm even before we start business.
It doesn't matter who does the filming. I ask you one more time, have you ever been intimidated by a woman?
You may skip this as usual.

Babe, stop allowing sentiments. We even saw it play out between Stella Oduah and Alison. I started to think why Alison allies are all male- not a single key female ally. Please answer this genuinely? Which gender gossips most? Which gender keeps malice most?

I am not a babe, and you are the sentimental type who gets carried away by popular sentiments.

Since women hate each other and don't keep other women as friends according to this posts, then
who are they gossipping with? Men?

People who arm their opponents have no need to keep malice. Even if someone gossips,
how does that prove that women are more of enemies to themselves than men are?

Have you forgotten that Akpabio also complained about Alison, well I don't expect you to remember
that a man also had a feud with a woman because it doesn't fit your beliefs.
Tinubu and OBJ had on many occasions cast aspersions on Jonathan, but I am yet
to see any "observer" accuse men of hating each other, what they would have done if
the actors were women.

It's a natural thing with women.

Says who?
A man slaps another man, the reaction will be, oh its men stuff.

But when it is done by a woman, then the noise becomes deafening,
we now hear various stories about how women hate each other, how
they are their own worst enemies. But any critical mind can see through
such baseless assertions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Omarcasd: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
all womb-owners are in competition to acquire the best possible sperm-donor and material provider for their offspring.
u will be suprised how easy your GF's friends are to fvck.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Omarcasd: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Have you forgotten that Akpabio also complained about Alison, well I don't expect you to remember
that a man also had a feud with a woman because it doesn't fit your beliefs.
Tinubu and OBJ had on many occasions cast aspersions on Jonathan, but I am yet
to see any "observer" accuse men of hating each other, what they would have done if
the actors were women.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by hpaje(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
@pocahontas I love your reasoning and i do agree with it
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ubunja(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
hpaje:
@pocahontas I love your reasoning and i do agree with it
give us a break grin grin
u agree with everything a woman says grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ubunja(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Omarcasd:
all womb-owners are in competition to acquire the best possible sperm-donor and material provider for their offspring.
u will be suprised how easy your GF's friends are to fvck.
thanx for the compliment grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by PeacenLove2: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
BoosBae:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin shocked
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by PeacenLove2: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
majekdom2:
any human can oppress any other human. What the post is about is why it is more with women. Lols, so who does the filming. The fights amongst men that make news, who does the filming. I can expect two guys to do business and at the end one cheats another- that's a guy thing but not that I will feel intimated by his charisma or charm even before we start business. Babe, stop allowing sentiments. We even saw it play out between Stella Oduah and Alison. I started to think why Alison allies are all male- not a single key female ally. Please answer this genuinely? Which gender gossips most? Which gender keeps malice most? It's a natural thing with women.

Hey, you CAN'T expect the female gender to change that fast! Keep anyone male, female or Transgender in the house all day with prolly only kids to converse with, not a lot to occupy their time and see if they don't turn into the worst gossip of all time. The female folk will need at least a couple.more generations to shift drastically from this attribute. cheesy
Again, it's a human thing. It's not genetics but more of physiology at play. Anyone in a certain environment will have little chance not acting in a certain way.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Belafonte(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
LuvU2:
grin I only see a handful of women crying nd a gazillion of men wailiing on social media everyday that I'm beginning to hv a rethink.
African men re not what i thought they were. I thought u were d best of blacks. I was so wrong! so wrong. Social media exposes a lot.

Why did you think African men are the best of blacks and what has changed this view of yours?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Hey, you CAN'T expect the female gender to change that fast! Keep anyone male, female or Transgender in the house all day with prolly only kids to converse with, not a lot to occupy their time and see if they don't turn into the worst gossip of all time. The female folk will need at least a couple.more generations to shift drastically from this attribute. cheesy
Again, it's a human thing. It's not genetics but more of physiology at play. Anyone in a certain environment will have little chance not acting in a certain way.
thanks for accepting it's human thing- combination of both genetics and physiology. @ bolded, that's the enemy thing. It's not murder like many are taking it. It's not a serious issue either.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
dingbang:
pocohantas and benita27 Stop trying so hard.... You know within your hearts its the truth.
A unique feature of a bitch attitude is a maniac state of megalomania. Let's keep laughing at their shamelessness.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Apus: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Women definitely like to hate on each other. I've been at the receiving end.

God bless u my sister.

Pocahontas u don't hear

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dingbang(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
TimeMod3:
A unique feature of a bitch attitude is a maniac state of megalomania. Let's keep laughing at their shamelessness.

#NoBitchAttitude
grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
LuvU2:
Support feminism. Be vocal about it. Tell other women that they re humans nt subhumans and boom u've defeated this enemy. That's d fastest way to run a chauvinist down. So simplë grin
#StopBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
dingbang:
poco.hantas and ben.ita27 Stop trying so hard.... You know within your hearts its the truth.
May I know why you gave me this mention?. undecided
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by PianoWizard: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
BoosBae:
it takes a lot to maintain fair skin.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Augustap(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
grin ... Why na ? The truth is just bitter.. tongue.
There's no truth in what the thread entails. I don't suffer from inferiority complex, so why should i hate a lady who has done me no wrong. And not all wrongs warrant hate sef.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by KinzyeWriter(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Augustap:

There's no truth in what the thread entails. I don't suffer from inferiority complex, so why should i hate a lady who has done me no wrong. And not all wrongs warrant hate sef.
well maybe you're just a lucky one among the masses... Majority of ladies are found of envying one another.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Coldfeets: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true

I believe women are naturally envious and jealous of each other. That's you see nearly every woman is trying oppress another woman by one or the other.

That's why you can easily harbour up to ten guys in a room and they can live in peace and harmony but you can't harbour ten ladies in a room without expecting catastrophe cheesy cheesy

Those who live in school hostels will attest to the fact that fights and quarrels are more recorded in the female hostels due to the fact they jealous one another on ridiculous things and they don't overlook something that guys would probably overlook and laugh over

If women can't harbour each other in places like hostels, how come the same women turn into lesbians in the same hostels?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Coldfeets:

If women can't harbour each other in places like hostels, how come the same women turn into lesbians in the same hostels?
That's totally off point.. How could you use lesbianism to justify your point?

It has no correlation at all

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Coldfeets: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's totally off point.. How could you use lesbianism to justify your point?

It has no correlation at all

You means lesbians are not really women or what? grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Coldfeets:

You means lesbians are not really women or what? grin
Why can't you say men also don't beef one another because they engage in gayism?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=62564942].

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.