Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (37795 Views)

Men Beating Women/their Wives.... / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Divay22(f): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Because they are useless & all they usually have to offer is that rotten fish between their thighs.

No brains, no plans, no achievements, no ambition.

Nothing.

They are condemned to be eternally subservient & dependent on us thats why they stab each other over us.

Worthless creatures.
This hurts sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
majekdom2:
problem is you see most post about women an attack... hell no babe. Hiya, your bobo dey try ooo. I have no problem with women on women. I laugh over it, it thrills me. So, I am a close pal to one of the girls the HOUR. Intimidates and I am also a friend to the HR., so the HR. Walks in, in an attempt to come intimidate the little girl and boom she sees me gisting with the "little girl". I could tell she was surprised by the expression on her face. I just smiled, some hours later, I was at her office gisting with her. For me, I have no problem with women on women. It's one of those experiences and for the victims, they get to adjust. These are just facts and does not mean every woman attacks another woman neither is it an attack on the female gender

I see it as baseless dude!!!
I've had bad experiences working with females.
I've had bad experiences working with males.

I ask you all again, don't men do evil to men?
Don't men do worse evil to women? Why don't I hear, men hate women or men hate themselves? You men don't ever wanna be judged by the evil of other men out there, but you come and make swiping remarks, theb talk about 'attack on women'.

Abegi, spare me all that. Person that's wicked is wicked. Not everyone will do you good.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Apus:

Lols!!

if u still can't see d logic in OP's post I will be very sorry to disappoint U.

I might not want to conclude but it might seem u flow better with d male folks or d right type of friends thus not making u a victim. A girl once told me d reason she hated another was because dt girl was everything she was not.

Go ask those women around you if they hate other women.
If they say yes, come back and we will have a discussion.

I flow with anyone that treats me well. Good heart isn't by gender.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't men do worse evil to women? You men don't ver wanna be judged by the evil of other men out there, but you come and make swiping remarks and talk about attack on women.

Abegi, spare me all that. Person that's wicked is wicked. Not everyone will do you good.
thing is I didn't read through the post but your comment. And if you read through my post, you will see I wasn't talking "evil" or evil just the usual jealousy and little fights. Well each to his opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Apus: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
boiz2men:

I'm a proud person or so ppo say. It's very easy for me to resign... I don't fear being jobless.

I'm so sorry for your condition lol...

Lols!..I don't think u are. Biko no sorry for me oo I'm also throwing in my resignation soon,na only u sabi Proud??. Been submitting applications and must confess things are really looking positive. Thanks & all d best.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
majekdom2:
thing is I didn't read through the post but your comment. And if you read through my post, you will see I wasn't talking "evil" or evil just the usual jealousy and little fights. Well each to his opinion.

You as a man,if society was in support of a woman having more than 1 husband...will you be happy with it? Would you be happy sharing your woman with other men openly? Won't you have the usual jealousy and little fights?

You might decide not to fight for her, and some other man will. Two different persons...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Apus: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Go ask those women around you if they hate other women. If they say yes, come back and we will have a discussion.
I flow with anyone that treats me well. Good heart isn't by gender.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

You as a man,if society was in support of a woman having more than 1 husband...will you be happy with it? Would you be happy sharing your woman with other men openly? Won't you have the usual jealousy and little fights?

You might decide not to fight for her, and some other man will. Two different persons...
who vex you this night Naaa. Well, yes, even as she doesn't have the right, I still get jealous of admirers. I am not even talking that jealousy. I am talking of the jealousy of beauty, endowment and abilities not a man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
majekdom2:
who vex you this night Naaa. Well, yes, even as she doesn't have the right, I still get jealous of admirers. I am not even talking that jealousy. I am talking of the jealousy of beauty, endowment and abilities not a man.

And you really wanna convince yourself, that men don't jealous the handsomeness, endowment and abilities of their fellow man?

LOL...Just stop it.
They are all over NL, bad belleing every physically fit guy, telling them girls prefer 6cars to 6packs. The ones with small prick console themselves with sayings like size doesn't matter.

My dear, anyone can be jealous.
Women are only more vocal and expressive about theirs.
Unlike men who have to act tough, whereas they're harbouring serious insecurities inside... cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Women are their worst enemies is a stereotype that has been long perpetuated by insecure folks to ensure there is strife amongst women. What has a fellow woman done to another woman, that a man can't or hasn't done worse? What has a woman done to a fellow woman that another has never done to a man?

It is a baseless saying.
I am no woman's enemy.
And I won't like every woman, just because she is a woman.
Human's are their own worst enemies.

The illustration you gave is myopic. No one is snatching anyone, the decision to cheat is solely yours. If our society was one that encourages polyandry, men would be the one bitching. If it were the woman marrying a man, and he is expected to be submissive to every member of her family and deal with busybody in-laws, men would be the one bitching. Who told you men don't beef each other over looks and affluence? No be them dey yab E-money, when guys post their body building journeys on NL, na una dey yab them pass.

Jealousy is in every human at varying degrees. When you put your partner in a position to compete for you, this jealousy would manifest.
Well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

And you really wanna convince yourself, that men don't jealous the handsomeness, endowment and abilities of their fellow man?

LOL...Just stop it.
They are all over NL, bad belleing every physically fit guy, telling them girls prefer 6cars to 6packs. The ones with small prick console themselves with sayings like size doesn't matter.

Unlike men who have to act tough, whereas they're harbouring serious insecurities inside... cheesy
the bolded is just the summary. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Divay22:
This hurts sad

Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by MissRaine69(f): 5:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Lack of self esteem manifests itself differently it’s easier to transfer your anxieties and insecurities on to others rstehr than deal with matters.
That said one of the best teachers and mentors I had was a woman she believed in me when many did not. Not once did she view me as a competitor she nurtured my ambitions. Now if she was insecure she would have relished all my failures and disappointments. Women are their own worst enemy as most lack emotional intelligence.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Lionbite(m): 5:35am On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL...Just stop it.

baby you just said it all.... Kneel down lemme pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by babtaima(m): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

pocohantas:

LOL. That means Buhari and his crew are women na... grin grin
Yes, women hate themselves, you happy?

I was expecting some logical arguments and clear examples. Not what the women in your circle think.

I'm also sure these women in your circle won't admit to hating a fellow woman. They'll keep pointing fingers at other woman. Leaves me wondering who are the women that hate themselves...nawa grin
Your posts always made sense but right now you make absolute zero sense.. no reason whatsoever in this argument you make.. are you now feministising all your posts?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:34am On Nov 21, 2017
women are there own problem, so as men!!

jealousy is an individual thing and can't be allotted to a specific gender!!

there are some men that are also jealous of their fellow men in one way of the other!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2017
babtaima:
Your posts always made sense but right now you make absolute zero sense.. no reason whatsoever in this argument you make.. are you now feministising all your posts?

Why don't you read the opening post, it'll help you quote sensibly.

Lionbite:

baby you just said it all.... Kneel down lemme pray for you.

I'm on my knees Sir... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by IamLaura(f): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Women are their worst enemies is a stereotype that has been long perpetuated by insecure folks to ensure there is strife amongst women. What has a fellow woman done to another woman, that a man can't or hasn't done worse? What has a woman done to a fellow woman that another has never done to a man?

It is a baseless saying.
I am no woman's enemy.
And I won't like every woman, just because she is a woman.
Human's are their own worst enemies.

The illustration you gave is myopic. No one is snatching anyone, the decision to cheat is solely yours. If our society was one that encourages polyandry, men would be the one bitching. If it were the woman marrying a man, and he is expected to be submissive to every member of her family and deal with busybody in-laws, men would be the one bitching. Who told you men don't beef each other over looks and affluence? No be them dey yab E-money, when guys post their body building journeys on NL, na una dey yab them pass.

Jealousy is in every human at varying degrees. When you put your partner in a position to compete for you, this jealousy would manifest.
As much as I'll like to agree with you and you've also made some valid points,the truth still remains.
As a beautiful woman I've experienced it firsthand, almost everyday of my life.
Women are their own worst enemies.QED

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by DaddyKross: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
babtaima:

Why ask the obvious ? It's black n white.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by DaddyKross: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
IamLaura:

As much as I'll like to agree with you and you've also made some valid points,the truth still remains.

Blessed are you among women, for the truth has set you free smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
IamLaura:

I know your type. grin Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

LOL. People like her will always say they experienced it...
Ask them if they have ever done it to another, they will say NO!!!
They are always the victims.

I'm looking for a woman who will agree she has been the perpetrator, not beautiful women like her who are always victims.

Women are their worst enemies indeed.
Who are these women that are enemies to another woman?
They should come here and raise up their hands...

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. People like her will always say they experienced it...
Ask them if they have ever done it to another, they will say NO!!!
They are always the victims.

I'm looking for a woman who will agree she has been the perpetrator, not beautiful women like her who are always victims.

Women are their worst enemies indeed.
Who are these women that are enemies to another woman?
They should come here and raise up their hands...

They are usually narcissists who lack self awareness and treat others like trash. when people seem to continuously have problem with you it is time to check yourself because you might be the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Earthquake1: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Women are already hating women in this thread grin

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Medicineguy: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Earthquake1:
lol..so , You noticed that too...the ugly ones are already combining to fight @iamlaura...I don't know why men waste their time arguing with women...all u have to do is WAIT and watch them

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

They are usually narcissists who lack self awareness and treat others like trash. when people seem to continuously have problem with you it is time to check yourself because you might be the problem.

I wouldn't tag it narcissism as I don't know her. It's a case of seeing gender instead of a person. Now some guys are here claiming we're hating on her bc we're ugly, but guys have countered women in this same thread and they didn't call it hating.

That's exactly how it plays out in reality. Women are not allowed to call another woman out, without it being out of jealousy. These are the kinda guys that go about setting women up against themselves with this same baseless saying, I am very wary of their antics.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by IamLaura(f): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

And I know urs kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ReinaFarine: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Because I was brought up in a society where I was meant to think I have to compete with millions of girls for the attention of a 'man'

And instead of us joining hands to build ourselves for men to envy us, it seems easier to point out supposed flaws, bring others down to feel perfect... Instead of you teaching me how to have a nice skin, and me teaching you how to understand budgeting and financial management, and she teaching us how to dress like a lady and on and on, we concentrate on pointing out what others are lacking at sohhat we'll feel better about ourselves...
Do I think it is a sexist comment, Yes, kinda....
But is it true... Hells Yeah....

I grew up a tomboy... So I don't understand hair and make-up and catwalks... And I used to feel insecure about that... And I still do to an extent.... It never bothered me before... Guys around me weren't complaining about my looks or my vulgar mouth... It was my fellow ladies that started the snide little comment... And I don't blame them...

Right now, I can see they were threatened by my closeness to the guys in school and they threw rocks at the area I was lacking... #Fashion sense... And I didn't help matters... I had the vulgar, insultive language of a teenage boy and I made them feel like shit about areas they invest effort into.....

But over time, I had to grow up... I take insults and attacks at me as places I need to work on...
When a girl calls me olosho, I watch my interaction with the opposite sex and amend a little...
When she calls me a stuck up bitch.. I try to improve my interpersonal skills...
When she takes a shot at my power of English I read...

Instead of attacking her, I work on the aspect she's correcting in her own verbally abusive way....

Threatened by another woman... I am who I am and as hard as it is to be who I am, if I see anybody, man or woman playing underhanded games to disrupt my career, I call you out on it... I don't have to fight dirty....
I'm strong enough to win fighting clean...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Toks2008(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Because I was brought up in a society where I was meant to think I have to compete with millions of girls for the attention of a 'man'

And instead of us joining hands to build ourselves for men to envy us, it seems easier to point out supposed flaws, bring others down to feel perfect... Instead of you teaching me how to have a nice skin, and me teaching you how to understand budgeting and financial management, and she teaching us how to dress like a lady and on and on, we concentrate on pointing out what others are lacking at sohhat we'll feel better about ourselves...
Do I think it is a sexist comment, Yes, kinda....
But is it true... Hells Yeah....

I grew up a tomboy... So I don't understand hair and make-up and catwalks... And I used to feel insecure about that... And I still do to an extent.... It never bothered me before... Guys around me weren't complaining about my looks or my vulgar mouth... It was my fellow ladies that started the snide little comment... And I don't blame them...

Right now, I can see they were threatened by my closeness to the guys in school and they threw rocks at the area I was lacking... #Fashion sense... And I didn't help matters... I had the vulgar, insultive language of a teenage boy and I made them feel like shit about areas they invest effort into.....

But over time, I had to grow up... I take insults and attacks at me as places I need to work on...
When a girl calls me olosho, I watch my interaction with the opposite sex and amend a little...
When she calls me a stuck up bitch.. I try to improve my interpersonal skills...
When she takes a shot at my power of English I read...

Instead of attacking her, I work on the aspect she's correcting in her own verbally abusive way....

Threatened by another woman... I am who I am and as hard as it is to be who I am, if I see anybody, man or woman playing underhanded games to disrupt my career, I call you out on it... I don't have to fight dirty....
I'm strong enough to win fighting clean...

Excellent
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Toks2008(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Eke1:

Lalasticlala will mediate.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't men do worse evil to women? Why don't I hear, men hate women or men hate themselves? You men don't ever wanna be judged by the evil of other men out there, but you come and make swiping remarks, theb talk about 'attack on women'.

Exactly sis
Most times is men that always come with the saying that women hates each other
I'm a woman so I can't hate my fellow gender cos of some baseless reasons
Any woman that hates women isn't a woman but a bitch (apologies for the rude word)
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Safiaa(f): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Because they are useless & all they usually have to offer is that rotten fish between their thighs.

No brains, no plans, no achievements, no ambition.

Nothing.

They are condemned to be eternally subservient & dependent on us thats why they stab each other over us.

Worthless creatures.
Are you gay? Just a question..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / 'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.