Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? (510 Views)

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by eberetos: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
We have ladies who do not really like their mother in-law, they may even wish they do not have one, but fail to remember that they are future mother-inlaws. Please be really very careful what to wish your mother in-law, though she may be a tussle at some points, but it is highly unwise to wish her evil.....For your information, your husband is to love you more than his mother, but his mother cannot let go of him all of a sudden...Blood is thicker than water, so you need time to adjust so as to follow your husband and cope with your mother in-law
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

OP has successfully failed to ask the right question.

The million dollar question here is:

Would you OP have loved your mother dead before your marriage?

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by pocohantas(f): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Only a witch will wish her MIL dead.
A high grade witch...

By the way, I keep hearing guys say 'blood is thicker than water' when it comes to their wife and family.
Ahbeg, is it the wife that is water?

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by teresafaith: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Why would any sane woman wish her MIL dead unless she wants her DIL to wish her same
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by UbanmeUdie: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by makydebbie(f): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
That's crazy Lool. Why would I want her dead?
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by Evablizin(f): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
cool

My future mother in-law has no other option than to live,she must meet me and carry my children.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by dammytosh: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
If u want your MIL dead before u marry then you will die before your son or daughter marry too.

Brainless generation.
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by internationalman(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Everyone is a potential mother or father-in-law... So keep on wishing..

Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by internationalman(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by Amarabae(f): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Stupid question.
I love my mother-in-law.
They are cool to have but if a lady has a troublesome mother-in-law, then she should sort it out with her husband.
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
I would fancy a 2nd mum, so it's a great idea
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by cyndy1000(f): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yes Hale n Hearty. We should only pray for one who will see you not just with the " inlaw" but as her own biological daughter. wishing your MIL dead before you marry is the same way as wishing not to see your own son getting married or your mother should died before any of your brothers get married.
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
God please preserve her life for me. She's just like a mother. I want to repay her love and kindness. I want to give her beautiful kids just as she expected and make her happy just like the way she's always making me happy. Amen!
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

OP has successfully failed to ask the right question.

The million dollar question here is:

Would you OP have loved your mother dead before your marriage?

oil dy your head
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op who you borrow your brain
Re: Do You Want Your Mother In-law To Be Alive Before You Marry???? by dollytino4real(f): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
if u wish ur mother in-law death so will ur son's wife wish u death. wish others what u wish urself

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Lady Begs Twitter Users To Borrow Her A Baby As A Matter Of Urgency / Reasons To End A Relationship Be You A Guy Or A Lady / Lawyers In The House, I Need Your Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.