Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Lawyers In The House, I Need Your Knowledge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyers In The House, I Need Your Knowledge (508 Views)

How Do I Cut Off From This Marriage . Lawyers In The House / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In The House, I Need Your Knowledge by Fabuloski(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
When You Take American Divorce Scenario As A Case Study. When A Couple Divorce, They Add Their Fortune And Split It To Half For Each Of Them, Right?.
So I Was Wondering If A Husbby Want To Divorce His Wife Based On Fact That The Wife Cheated, Those This Same Rule Still Applies If The Husband Is More Wealthy Than The Wife?

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Check Out These Naija Babes Ankara Designs / Nigerian Lady Set To Tie The Knot With A 'stranger' / Should I Marry Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.