Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman (5176 Views)

I Am Married But Need A Companion / I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by DigitalLawyer: 3:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Hello nairaland, I need your candid advice on this matter.

I am in my early 30’s. I am married and have been so married for 5 years now but I look very young like a single dude. Going back in time, it was the year 2017 during my youth service. I met this girl in my place of primary assignment. I got attracted to her and approached her for a date but she refused and maintained we could be good friends. She said I was not ready or rich enough to marry her. But as time went by, before the end of my service, I fell in love with her and she quite liked me but was dating another guy. Gradually, we started staying together as if we were dating. I was always with her, told her stories, sings for her while she cooks and assisted her in the kitchen. She could not resist my kindness, gentle disposition and above all my innocently handsome looks. She confessed that I am a husband material and wished I was rich enough to marry her. But poor me, I was a youth corper with only 20k salary and 19k allawee. In one of my romantic fits, I declared that in no distant time, I will marry her and I prayed about it. I never knew she was in love with another man. Fast forward till towards the ending of youth service, I made love with her and after passing out parade, she broke the news that she is pregnant for me. I had no job then but that evening I proposed to her without ring ( I had no money to buy ring). She was afraid because she does not want to disgrace her family by giving birth outside wedlock and so she agreed to marry me but we did not have enough money. Even with her own money combined, we cannot do a Traditional wedding and pay our house rent. I broke the news to my dad and knelt down and begged him in tears to support us so that we could successfully get married and settle down. Luckily for me My dad agreed and said that the baby in her womb is his blood and he cannot abandon it in another mans land. That I will marry her and she will give birth to his grandchild. He made some calls and sold one of his lands, divided the money in half and gave me to do a befitting wedding and settle down. I met the family of the girl who at that time did know about the pregnancy and with a bottle of Champagne told them I came to ask for their daughters hand in marriage. The mum accepted me but the dad had reservations as to whether I was buoyant enough to take care of his lovely daughter. But he finally made a remark “ he who do not have today, will have tomorrow” and gave us his blessing. I took her out and we professed love for each other. In the course of the wedding preparation, she lost the baby. After the baby was gone, we assured each other we will go ahead with the wedding because we love each other not because she was pregnant.
The wedding was a success and we relocated and started life in another state. It was hard for us initially but I got a job and things became fine.

Along the line she became pregnant again and gave birth to my son. After some time my salary was no longer enough for us. This was how insults found its way into the marriage. she insults and disrespect me at the slightest provocation. She calls me a failure whenever I cannot afford some things we need in the house. At a point my son’s school threatened to send them away from school in 2 days time if I don’t pay their fees. As a result my wife mounted so much pressure on me to look for money but I could find none. I pleaded with her that I was expecting some money in two week’s time from a deal I did but she gave me the insult of my life that day. Because of this I went and borrowed money from someone I was not supposed to meet for money. The insults continued and the disrespect persisted. At any slightest mistake I make in the house, she will rain down insults and threats on me. At one point she threatened to kill me if I cheated on her. As a result of the insults, I lost the love I had for her. The house became a hell to me. I lost my phone and could not buy another phone. I resorted to borrowing people’s phone to use their watsapp to do business calls. Sometimes, my wife refuses to give me her phone to use to speak to some clients. It became obvious, am no longer happy. Even my children started noticing it. The way she forments quarrels over trivial issues in the house and uses words that breaks my heart. At a point, I resumed smoking and drinking inorder to find peace and happiness at least whenever I am high. It was not enough, I started looking for alternative to my happiness. Maybe if I carry another woman it will balance the equation. I would be able to get the joy I never had in the house and be able to bear insults from my wife because another person is giving me joy outside. On a fateful day, I met this girl in a taxi I entered to work. Beautiful, attractive and courteous. She liked me at first meeting and we exchanged contacts. First I was not serious with her until when the sadness in my home continued, I started going after her to get the happiness, I am missing in the house. From meetings with her, I found her very respectful, lively and playful. One could forget all his cares in a moment with her. She is industrious and always expresses her dreams and how she believe she will attain same. I invited her to have dinner date with me after office hour on a fateful day and she complied. During the dinner, I told her about myself and she told me about herself. I told her that all I need is happiness because I am sad and empty. She did not know I am married and she wondered why I said that. She was already waiting for me to ask her to date me so that she will quickly say yes. Because I love to be truthful in all things, I told her I am married but that I am not happy. I was surprised when she told me she liked me and would like to date me despite that fact. She told me she has a boyfriend but he is unserious. Both of us within a short time blended in such a way that we talk, play and act like siblings. It was as if we had been friends before. Although I meet her clandestinely, my love for her grew. I started planning her future with her. Each time we talk we look at each other passionately in the eyes and she said she wished we had met before I got married. The funny aspect of it is that I have come to love her so much that all I need from her is her presence and attention and I have no desire whatsoever to have sex with her. I am not just attracted to her sexually. Each time I see her I smile profusely and she too smiles profusely and we play like little children. We always wished there were no obstacles like my marriage. Because of her, my happiness came back. I was no longer sad and at home my wife noticed my new countenance and that I am no longer interested and started Changing. Above all, the money I was expecting came, for now I am okay. She easily got whatever she asked for in the house and currently she has completely changed (not sure if she is pretending or not). Currently I am happy. Currently the beautiful innocent girl I met is in a dilemma because she does not know my fate with her. I kept wishing i married her. She keeps wishing I were not married. I showed her my children’s pictures and she loved them and asked me about them always.

Sorry for the long story but I am in a dilemma. Please I need your advice, I now love her more than my wife. In fact I no longer love my wife, we just live strictly as legally married husband and wife and nothing more.
But I now love this girl so much that I am afraid of losing her because she is the one that gave me joy to be able to withstand the depression in my house. Now that peace has returned to my house what should I do. I don’t know whether my wife is pretending or she is fully changed. But I feel for the girl, I love her, she is someone I can live with for a 100 years without getting tired of loving her.

Please advice me. Please no insult and abeg don’t judge me, I have not touched her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Mokason288(m): 3:57am On Aug 31, 2022
grin
Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Carcholce: 4:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Mr Lawyer,

You should be the one to judge this matter for us.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by slan87(m): 4:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Pls be careful, don't fall into another trap thinking you are falling in love. Women are all the same, use your brain.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by luizpippo(m): 4:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Peace came to your home because you can now afford to do the needful, not because of the girl or that your wife changed.

If you return to the state of lack, your wife's true color will return.

You could marry the girl and she would give you double dose of problems like her senior colleague.

Nothing is cast in stone.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Enny2013(f): 4:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Was dis nt d way u were in luv wt ur wife back den during NYSC? was she not loving and comforting bfr she changed?
Look bfr u leap,bro. Every woman with her own palava!!!
U ar married,face ur family.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by libertyfather(m): 4:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Alert and be careful they are all the same,she's nice because she's out the box she will also do the same if she gets inbox, anyway your wife has done you nothing because if she really torment ur life you will stop seeing the diff in them
slan87:
Pls be careful, don't fall into another trap thinking you are falling in love. Women are all the same, use your brain.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by slan87(m): 4:43am On Aug 31, 2022
libertyfather:
Alert and be careful they are all the same,she's nice because she's out the box she will also do the same if she gets inbox, anyway your wife has done you nothing because if she really torment ur life you will stop seeing the diff in them

Peace be unto you
Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by JOACHINpedro: 4:52am On Aug 31, 2022
100yrs ko, 600yrs ni undecided
I don't comment on marriage matters but what I clearly see as someone who is not in love is what I will tell you, i.e your relationship with that present girl is exactly the type of relationship you started with your wife.
-the two ladies were in another relationship
-They both Loved fancied you cus you were a shoulder that can be cried on, cus of the shortcoming of their bf (the present one was charitable enough to tell you).
- the two ladies wished circumstances were not there but somehow they still won't let go of you(immaturity pro max)

My verdict- Your love life is messed up from time immomerial
My Advice- Go back to your wife cus na her version 2pro you don fall for again. And again, register for yoga, believe me you need it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Moh247: 4:53am On Aug 31, 2022
cool

King Solomon was the wisest man in the Bible and Quran even Jewish Torah

He had side chick..

Abraham is the father of all religion he had side chick too

Am sure your ancestors had side chick too

You have the right to happiness even if you are poor and if someone is offering that happiness atleast try it out .. just becareful

5 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by emmybodunde: 5:05am On Aug 31, 2022
I understand how you feel and it's normal bro! Don't leave your wife but with the looks of it, if that money finishes again she would still give you he'll in the house it's a normal behaviour of women. The lady you in love with outside would do the same thing bro if she was in your wife's shoes.

Bro hustle harder and find a strong financial footing which can sustain your home and after you would be surprised that you can even marry 10 wives ( am just saying o! Before the ladies in the house have my head for it).

At this point you can hardly take care of wifey and you are falling in love outside; that love outside comes with a price too don't be deceived. Unestly focus on financial stability at this point bro.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by SenecaTheYonger: 5:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Hmm… Let’s have a philosophical moment.

Why did joy and normalcy return to your house when you found attention elsewhere? Could it be that you were demanding attention from your wife when you were not about to provide?

Could it be that once you found attention and care (cause I won’t call that love) outside your marriage, you stopped looking for it at home, hence prompting your wife to behave?

Could it be that just starving your wife of attention could have worked without needed to engage this other woman outside?

Also why are you not afraid of this new woman changing just like your NYSC girlfriend changed? Will you test her to see her other side? Or did you not learn anything from your past experience?

We’ll be back shortly after the break.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Shagbatshagba: 5:07am On Aug 31, 2022
firstly u fell in love with a woman in the space of how many months,and she was in love with another man later on she recipocrated the love due to ur kindness towards her and u sing for her and the likes....now ur carelessness resulting to pregnancy whereas u were just blinded by emotions to study her..of course she might be behaving lyk this during nysc which u did nt know now she treats u lyk trash after u guys are married now u are in love with another woman

bro love comes and goes but for ur sanity and peace u bring the love. why not bring back what u do for her during nysc,do things before she plans on doing,resume ur kindness and sing mayb she might return the love back

now the new woman u are with now,u dnt knw her bad side u think she is good. hmmm....bro dnt be blinded by 1st impression. u are married u are married der is a saying that dnt start what u cant finish

with ur story without the other party’s who knows whether u are to be blamed though...

God bless and peace

3 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by H0didon(m): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2022
I'm blunt so ama tell you the f*cking truth .
As a SIMPle man that you're, you bleeped up right from the beginning. And this is the more reason why i keep advising my guyz to play with their brain and not just their heart alone.

That first woman wasn't the right one for you but because of your lack of patience and unwise decision, you decided to settle for someone that wasn't single when you met her. Not only was she f*cking someone else when you met her, but she also gave you condition in order for her to return the love (Love is unconditional) but because you are a simp, you failed to see it. At least as a fresh corper, she suppose understand you.

Secondly, the present chick is exactly like the first because i see no reason why a reasonable lady would date a married man. The only difference is the fact that the style and packaging is different undecided. And if you don't try to manage your marriage and stay contented, it'll destroy you. Afterall, nobody forced you to marry her.

Lastly, to be honest, you're not a serious man, because it is expected of you to build yourself and be very comfortable rather than trying to prostitute ur dick around cool.

As our Ancestors would say "If you don't learn from your mistakes than you are no better than a fool".

12 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by NJV: 5:37am On Aug 31, 2022
This is not right
Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Demigod22: 5:40am On Aug 31, 2022
As NYSC serving Corp member, anytime I checked my account balance, I always lose my ability to love. I congratulate those NYSC guys doing love without money.

About your story, whom the gods want to destroy, they first made mad.

1 Like

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Durabest: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
where do these set of wemen came from,at time when i look at my wife i didn't see much things to complain about her then i begin to ask,those with complaint who is their god?but i will advice you start developing love with your wife.the one you called date,she's just pretending.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Tboymessiah(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Believe this story at your perils
Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by LordIsaac(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2022
If you will believe me, then listen: the other woman is just a creation of your imagination, as your brain is looking for an experience it was once fed with. I speak from experience, the other lady is just good for making you happy (you may have met a good human being), don't ruin it with the illusion of marriage!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Nonexisting1: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2022
If I were you, I'd pursue my happiness and damn the consequences because I don't give a fucck but I know you do. So wait until another sapa hold you and the Jezebel you have at home turn tiger again. She has already threatened to kill you if you cheat on her abi? I'm tempted to type RIP to you in advance but I will subdue that temptation. Well, enjoy your marriage brother.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by robinso01(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Sweetvie: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Ok. I didn't read that long note ofcourse
But thing is everyone change especially when financial situation is involved. One thing is the lady u think is gentle now go still show u later
Was your wife not gentle and sweet when u guys started dating? So forget
Rather than falling in love it's better u build yourself. Your wife is still complaining you want to bring another wahala for urself? How do guys fall in love sef? Coz I don't understand again

1 Like

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Channah1(f): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Confused bunch. You have a little trying time in your marriage, the next thing is to go get a girlfriend. Did your wife resort to cheating?

A man who can not cater for his family still going to get a girlfriend to compound his problems saying he's looking for happiness. What kind of happiness is that? When the girl starts making her own demands, you'll start denying your family.

It's good youve not touched her yet. So let her go. You're a married man. go and face your family and saying youiin a dilemma. No dilemma here since you now the money to cater better for your family which was the reason you had issues with your wife in the first place.

Your wife too should go and get something doing or did you not claim she's a graduate? Her own graduate no dey work?

Abeg free the small girl before you enter a bigger mess. Remember your wife already threatened to kill you if you cheat on her? Now that she not gotten wind of it, stop it.
Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Kirkman: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Happiness over a serpent in the house. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by frozen70(f): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

I am in my early 30’s. I am married and have been so married for 5 years now but I look very young like a single dude. Going back in time, it was the year 2017 during my youth service. I met this girl in my place of primary assignment. I got attracted to her and approached her for a date but she refused and maintained we could be good friends. She said I was not ready or rich enough to marry her. But as time went by, before the end of my service, I fell in love with her and she quite liked me but was dating another guy. Gradually, we started staying together as if we were dating. I was always with her, told her stories, sings for her while she cooks and assisted her in the kitchen. She could not resist my kindness, gentle disposition and above all my innocently handsome looks. She confessed that I am a husband material and wished I was rich enough to marry her. But poor me, I was a youth corper with only 20k salary and 19k allawee. In one of my romantic fits, I declared that in no distant time, I will marry her and I prayed about it. I never knew she was in love with another man. Fast forward till towards the ending of youth service, I made love with her and after passing out parade, she broke the news that she is pregnant for me. I had no job then but that evening I proposed to her without ring ( I had no money to buy ring). She was afraid because she does not want to disgrace her family by giving birth outside wedlock and so she agreed to marry me but we did not have enough money. Even with her own money combined, we cannot do a Traditional wedding and pay our house rent. I broke the news to my dad and knelt down and begged him in tears to support us so that we could successfully get married and settle down. Luckily for me My dad agreed and said that the baby in her womb is his blood and he cannot abandon it in another mans land. That I will marry her and she will give birth to his grandchild. He made some calls and sold one of his lands, divided the money in half and gave me to do a befitting wedding and settle down. I met the family of the girl who at that time did know about the pregnancy and with a bottle of Champagne told them I came to ask for their daughters hand in marriage. The mum accepted me but the dad had reservations as to whether I was buoyant enough to take care of his lovely daughter. But he finally made a remark “ he who do not have today, will have tomorrow” and gave us his blessing. I took her out and we professed love for each other. In the course of the wedding preparation, she lost the baby. After the baby was gone, we assured each other we will go ahead with the wedding because we love each other not because she was pregnant.
The wedding was a success and we relocated and started life in another state. It was hard for us initially but I got a job and things became fine.

Along the line she became pregnant again and gave birth to my son. After some time my salary was no longer enough for us. This was how insults found its way into the marriage. she insults and disrespect me at the slightest provocation. She calls me a failure whenever I cannot afford some things we need in the house. At a point my son’s school threatened to send them away from school in 2 days time if I don’t pay their fees. As a result my wife mounted so much pressure on me to look for money but I could find none. I pleaded with her that I was expecting some money in two week’s time from a deal I did but she gave me the insult of my life that day. Because of this I went and borrowed money from someone I was not supposed to meet for money. The insults continued and the disrespect persisted. At any slightest mistake I make in the house, she will rain down insults and threats on me. At one point she threatened to kill me if I cheated on her. As a result of the insults, I lost the love I had for her. The house became a hell to me. I lost my phone and could not buy another phone. I resorted to borrowing people’s phone to use their watsapp to do business calls. Sometimes, my wife refuses to give me her phone to use to speak to some clients. It became obvious, am no longer happy. Even my children started noticing it. The way she forments quarrels over trivial issues in the house and uses words that breaks my heart. At a point, I resumed smoking and drinking inorder to find peace and happiness at least whenever I am high. It was not enough, I started looking for alternative to my happiness. Maybe if I carry another woman it will balance the equation. I would be able to get the joy I never had in the house and be able to bear insults from my wife because another person is giving me joy outside. On a fateful day, I met this girl in a taxi I entered to work. Beautiful, attractive and courteous. She liked me at first meeting and we exchanged contacts. First I was not serious with her until when the sadness in my home continued, I started going after her to get the happiness, I am missing in the house. From meetings with her, I found her very respectful, lively and playful. One could forget all his cares in a moment with her. She is industrious and always expresses her dreams and how she believe she will attain same. I invited her to have dinner date with me after office hour on a fateful day and she complied. During the dinner, I told her about myself and she told me about herself. I told her that all I need is happiness because I am sad and empty. She did not know I am married and she wondered why I said that. She was already waiting for me to ask her to date me so that she will quickly say yes. Because I love to be truthful in all things, I told her I am married but that I am not happy. I was surprised when she told me she liked me and would like to date me despite that fact. She told me she has a boyfriend but he is unserious. Both of us within a short time blended in such a way that we talk, play and act like siblings. It was as if we had been friends before. Although I meet her clandestinely, my love for her grew. I started planning her future with her. Each time we talk we look at each other passionately in the eyes and she said she wished we had met before I got married. The funny aspect of it is that I have come to love her so much that all I need from her is her presence and attention and I have no desire whatsoever to have sex with her. I am not just attracted to her sexually. Each time I see her I smile profusely and she too smiles profusely and we play like little children. We always wished there were no obstacles like my marriage. Because of her, my happiness came back. I was no longer sad and at home my wife noticed my new countenance and that I am no longer interested and started Changing. Above all, the money I was expecting came, for now I am okay. She easily got whatever she asked for in the house and currently she has completely changed (not sure if she is pretending or not). Currently I am happy. Currently the beautiful innocent girl I met is in a dilemma because she does not know my fate with her. I kept wishing i married her. She keeps wishing I were not married. I showed her my children’s pictures and she loved them and asked me about them always.

Sorry for the long story but I am in a dilemma. Please I need your advice, I now love her more than my wife. In fact I no longer love my wife, we just live strictly as legally married husband and wife and nothing more.
But I now love this girl so much that I am afraid of losing her because she is the one that gave me joy to be able to withstand the depression in my house. Now that peace has returned to my house what should I do. I don’t know whether my wife is pretending or she is fully changed. But I feel for the girl, I love her, she is someone I can live with for a 100 years without getting tired of loving her.

Please advice me. Please no insult and abeg don’t judge me, I have not touched her.

This was so lengthy but I was happy reading it because I was interested in this case and the end made me happy reading it

Happiness is not sold in the market, so if you can't get happiness with whom you are with, then you get happiness from who will give it to you freely

Happiness brings good health and overall joy

Your wife have pushed you to the wall and now she is acting all the good woman character because she has realized that you are now less worried about her madness, meaning that you have found happiness outside her but she can't prove whom the woman is, she actually knows that there is a woman behind your inner mind happiness

Incase you don't know, love doesn't stay where there is fire, it stays where there is peace

Your love have shifted ground and your heart have found a peaceful place to stay after wondering lonely, and making you go through depression and worries

I think you should still keep your relationship with her and whether you have touched her or not, you will definitely touch her one day and along the line it will lead to another pregnancy

Then you can now speak out to your family's and inlaws and tell them aeqhat you have passed through in your marriage what pushed you out and how it happened

After that leave the judgement for them

5 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by phemmyfour: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Give it time, you LL see her true color just like your first wife. Then you can make comparison

2 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by HopeNeverDies: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Local Man is Confused
Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by satandeterrible: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2022
The second lady is the right one for you.
Most of the commenters here are just plain feminised idiots.
You were an idiot too by being with your wife even when she was fuking another man. She married you out of necessity and not out of love.

This other lady chose you. She is the right one for you. Damn the consequences. Divirc your wife and marry thsu other lady.

Many of the previous commenters are very stupid idiots. Let me tell you, there is no justification in eatth for your wife to misbehave because you're having financial crisis. What does she bring to the table? Can't she work too?
Do not for any reason tolerate insults from any woman. That's a bad move.

This other lady is the right one for you. If you really want to live a happy life, divorce your current wife and marry this other lady.

Act fast, do not lose a good thing because of the comments of very stupid people here. This other lady is simply the best choice for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by JONSYN7154: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2022
Let's ask mosdii for his opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by Crampyblood(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman by DigitalLawyer: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2022
phemmyfour:
Give it time, you LL see her true color just like your first wife. Then you can make comparison

Thanks for the advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does This Picture Evoke Any Feeling/emotions In You? Graphic Pics Inside... / Please I Really Need Answers / Secondary School Principal Uploaded Her N*ked Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.